What to Expect?

The whole wave thing is a self fulfilling prophecy. A conspiracist will think they perceive a pattern, then go hunt and global. This will only reinforce the pattern and draw more wave hunters to go out and hunt, a fraction of them will global and the pattern gets reinforced some more.

All the successful hunters I see global around the clock, they don't worry about waves. Make of that as you will.

The whole wave thing is a self fulfilling prophecy. A conspiracist will think they perceive a pattern, then go hunt and global. This will only reinforce the pattern and draw more wave hunters to go out and hunt, a fraction of them will global and the pattern gets reinforced some more.

All the successful hunters I see global around the clock, they don't worry about waves. Make of that as you will.
Because there isn't a loot (tt) wave. There is an item wave and MA should put a bit more effort into making it a bit less obvious but no, loot in tt does not come in waves.

Well, actually there are, and in my opinion, 2 types. One is on the object and the other on the planet.
That's why sometimes it happens that from a mob of 100 HP we take ~10 ped, other times up to 20 ped.... globals.
And I even think that the priority rate is that of the object. Because even when the planet rate is high, it happens that you find an object that is "dry". Ie. even in this case there has no minis except the lowest which cover main TT return up to ~70%.
For me, the Dinamic Rate is limiting/imposing a limit... on the "multis".

[Moderated]

here's my method that no one asked a single question about, but everyone denies it without knowing it.

I used your approach and it works!

I crafted ep4 recycle,

1 click - failed (discount this click)
keep clicking till I get a success - 5 clicks this run with 1 success

160% returns guaranteed!

Happy to share my profit-making strategy with everyone.

What I can think of as a positive influence on the PED balance is the P2P trades and purchase directly from the MA shop.

So last week, when the topic took a different path, I asked MindArk for a report on my last two months on my entire PED balance.

Since I haven't had any payments to the game for over a year and a half... only the P2P trades are left... and even the report wouldn't include PED loss from Auction Fees.. fuel loss.. teleportation... repair. .. anything else you can think of.

Not only in this one, but in most of the threads on this forum, advice is given without any basic analogy of his claims, but justified only by "long run". Also... very often the same can be seen even by people who claim to have a lot of experience with the game... which is just a shame.

So although there are no specific values, everyone who is interested in this topic can personally draw their own conclusions after requesting a report on my personal PED balance...

Report-of-PED.jpg

What I can think of as a positive influence on the PED balance is the P2P trades and purchase directly from the MA shop.

So last week, when the topic took a different path, I asked MindArk for a report on my last two months on my entire PED balance.

Since I haven't had any payments to the game for over a year and a half... only the P2P trades are left... and even the report wouldn't include PED loss from Auction Fees.. fuel loss.. teleportation... repair. .. anything else you can think of.

Not only in this one, but in most of the threads on this forum, advice is given without any basic analogy of his claims, but justified only by "long run". Also... very often the same can be seen even by people who claim to have a lot of experience with the game... which is just a shame.

So although there are no specific values, everyone who is interested in this topic can personally draw their own conclusions after requesting a report on my personal PED balance...

Report-of-PED.jpg

TBH 2 month would prove nothing, like i can have 2 month with great loot with my probably much higher cycle than Your's.

Or for example Zho said on Cyrene chat he had an 1 million ped cycle with break even TT wise after the weaker MM returns, that cycle would have been close to 1 year cycle for me.

Based on my own experience and numers, which are public, i can see there are better and weaker periods which are usually last 2-3 months.
You may could call that a wave, but not a wave that same for everybody.
And definetly not something, that depends on logging in and killing a few mob to see if its good time to hunt or not.

You may can be in TT plus, but its temporary, may last longer for you because of your small cycles, but sure wont last forever, that was the point of 2.0 loot system, to not be able to beat the house anymore in long term.
Only way to stay in TT plus, is hitting a big one and stop.

Only way you can prove TT plus is possible long term, making Messi reveal his blade result and it is being TT plus.

TBH 2 month would prove nothing, like i can have 2 month with great loot with my probably much higher cycle than Your's.

Or for example Zho said on Cyrene chat he had an 1 million ped cycle with break even TT wise after the weaker MM returns, that cycle would have been close to 1 year cycle for me.

Based on my own experience and numers, which are public, i can see there are better and weaker periods which are usually last 2-3 months.
You may could call that a wave, but not a wave that same for everybody.
And definetly not something, that depends on logging in and killing a few mob to see if its good time to hunt or not.

You may can be in TT plus, but its temporary, may last longer for you because of your small cycles, but sure wont last forever, that was the point of 2.0 loot system, to not be able to beat the house anymore in long term.
Only way to stay in TT plus, is hitting a big one and stop.

Only way you can prove TT plus is possible long term, making Messi reveal his blade result and it is being TT plus.

That's exactly what I described in several comments that you don't like.

I'm not Messi so I just miss the bad waves.

And since it gives me a positive result, which is not even my main goal, I give it as an example.

Since I can achieve a positive TT result without using Messi's tools, but much lower class tools. Even in two month periods (which I don't understand why you neglect so easily as short term) I think it is due to the losses of other players because PEDs come from the players not the system.. right?

That is, you give as an example the calculations of Zgu, which cover every single point in the period of System Dynamics. But I give an example in which periods with low TT returns are omitted.

You give the example of Messi who has the best fit in the game and compare him to my results... isn't it enough to turn the light on for you.

Don't be fooled that I'm sharing my personal experience for the common good. Better take advantage of what I'm telling you and which you didn't pay attention to.

That's exactly what I described in several comments that you don't like.

I'm not Messi so I just miss the bad waves.

And since it gives me a positive result, which is not even my main goal, I give it as an example.

Since I can achieve a positive TT result without using Messi's tools, but much lower class tools. Even in two month periods (which I don't understand why you neglect so easily as short term) I think it is due to the losses of other players because PEDs come from the players not the system.. right?

That is, you give as an example the calculations of Zgu, which cover every single point in the period of System Dynamics. But I give an example in which periods with low TT returns are omitted.

You give the example of Messi who has the best fit in the game and compare him to my results... isn't it enough to turn the light on for you.

Don't be fooled that I'm sharing my personal experience for the common good. Better take advantage of what I'm telling you and which you didn't pay attention to.
Have you thought about shooting more than 5 ped a day?

For example, I am like a middle range ped cycler. 163600 ped cycled since Late December. I have a 97.53% tt return 80% bc-30 mod and 20% small chips, hk s1x1, e.l.m gun. My mu is 2.57%. Mobs killed 98081.

There have been months where I'm over 100% tt return with 20-30k cycle and there's months where Im under 90% tt return with about the same cycle.

I know I cycle very small though compared to the bigger and biggest players in the game.

Have you thought about shooting more than 5 ped a day?

For example, I am like a middle range ped cycler. 163600 ped cycled since Late December. I have a 97.53% tt return 80% bc-30 mod and 20% small chips, hk s1x1, e.l.m gun. My mu is 2.57%. Mobs killed 98081.

There have been months where I'm over 100% tt return with 20-30k cycle and there's months where Im under 90% tt return with about the same cycle.

I know I cycle very small though compared to the bigger and biggest players in the game.

I don't think you're intermediate, but I think you're still beginner. I'm not sure exactly what you're asking me to be of any help to you.

I clearly explained in my 1st or 2nd comment in this thread with two simple examples, how a player can increase his average return and even play without loss if that is his goal.

I understand that this can be for people like you, in a complex concept... but that's not up to me, it's up to the game. The essence of the game requires in-depth analysis, not only on the final value that you declare, but basically on every single element of it.

That is, I think you are proud of the result you have at the moment, but it would not be useful in any way, for example to the Author of this topic or another new player. I mean, I think you're looking for an audience below your level of knowledge to just applaud your comment, which is actually nothing.

Dynamic rate is not YOU.
The dynamics of the game is the Server you log into. And every time you're not in it, it continues to work for someone else.

There is no exact average return!!!
If there is one... after your stated 97.53%... at each subsequent 17k interval, you should only have changes only in the decimal values. Simply because the higher the total, the more precise your percentage needs to be... and that's not the case in this game.

That is, the terms "long run" or "average return" etc., are absolute nonsense, repeated in this forum in order to fool every subsequent player into relying entirely on the system to play the maximum TT losses.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. As a crafter, I only craft with 100 QR blueprints and on quantity. Over my last ~30k clicks, I have received a 92.96% TT return.

For the more experienced crafters out there, do you normally see variance this wide over this large of a number of clicks? I would imagine so, but I'm just checking for reassurance.

Thanks in advance!

a really good spot to look for crafting items is (gholes) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETya3-LDYDgzmdNRAbrzfw/videos how posts videos for his investment group. he has a huge ped cycled in crafting.

a really good spot to look for crafting items is (gholes) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETya3-LDYDgzmdNRAbrzfw/videos how posts videos for his investment group. he has a huge ped cycled in crafting.
I watched a bit of his last vid, where he talks about the eggs and how they work (min 3.10 - vid called "A&S Investments Entropia Universe July 2022 Summary."). I don't know about everyone else but I think this part was pretty clear, for me at least. The guy made no sense of it and mixed basic concepts. 30 seconds were enough to to know other information from the channel is not worth the time and may be pretty wrong.

The space is starting to become full of people, or posts of people that don't understand the basics but HAVE to share knowledge... that makes no sense....

I watched a bit of his last vid, where he talks about the eggs and how they work (min 3.10 - vid called "A&S Investments Entropia Universe July 2022 Summary."). I don't know about everyone else but I think this part was pretty clear, for me at least. The guy made no sense of it and mixed basic concepts. 30 seconds were enough to to know other information from the channel is not worth the time and may be pretty wrong.

The space is starting to become full of people, or posts of people that don't understand the basics but HAVE to share knowledge... that makes no sense....
it was more for the crating sheet he has for 2.5mill cycled. i havent talked them in awhile so not sure about all that stuff. but i just know hes pretty open about his sheets for mining/crafting

I think you are wrong...fundamentally...the space is full of misinformed players who accept the claims of ~30 "forum gods" who have somehow managed to instill in them the claims that they must buy $50k worth of items. .. if they want to be "profitable".

For me, it's enough to kill ~50 mobs to make my personal judgment to know if it makes sense to hunt for the next 5 hours.

Simply because the Planetary Cycle currently changes every 5 hours. The cycle that affects the so called "TT waves" but this is a TT balancing cycle....not a personal balancing, just a return "IF" there is more PED in this server/planet area.

The small "waves", which are personal to each object, usually have a similar balancing, which is of different duration... but it is usually once an hour for about 50-100 minutes.

In all of this, it can just be taken as simple logic, because the game is built on C, which is an object-oriented language. Therefore, each object in the server has its own properties and behaviors. And game behaviors are built through conditional constructs…

That is, as much as you may not like it, your Avatar is wandering around in an environment that is independent of your Avatar's mood, simply because the Entropia System has its own ecosystem in which you find yourself.

My impressions on the platform built in this way are for a mirror Virtual Reality resembling the real one. And this is why many players have "Beliefs" that Entropia has similar points with IRL.

Like for example the tides the moon creates in IRL... players with more experience due to the replays of "Day's End" liken, perhaps, to this phenomenon. But the truth is that even if there is a 5h cycle, the System will not give you 10k HOF if this PED is not taken by a player. Аnd it also doesn't necessarily the System to give you back anything if certain times or values haven't passed for that object.. Also if only you are that player, then you are fighting against yourself... ie to get 10k HOF... 1st you will have to lose more than 10k.

Last but not least, Entropia Universe is a Game built not only for Mathematicians who believe in the accuracy of their calculations solely from Chat.log input... which to me is completely absurd...

You see, there is no way you can convince me, without substantial arguments, how you calculated your Average TT Return without offering the minimum and maximum values, which I did in my 1st comment. Your comments are usually just about how much better it is to have a good hunting gun and no substantial part of it proving that statement.

That is, what I wrote in my previous comments is that simply, I do something when I see that the game has not dried up for this object and is in a sharing behavior. In this case, skipping moments when the system is hungry for PEDs, I personally don't have big losses and that's why I end up with a positive result very often... also, I don't believe I'm the only one who plays above 100% TT. It's simple... the game gives it to whoever takes it, you don't need to have been at a big loss before, because the System is interested to be filling by someone's PED, but not to who going to share that PED in the end.

If you really don't understand anything I wrote, just take Entropia as a book with substance, not just the back cover of the book. And if you're not that type of person, and even that doesn't mean anything to you... just don't try to come across as arrogant by shutting out the personal opinion of every single Player who plays a Game.

Judging from your previous comment where you wrote about loot waves, I think it takes you a few months to understand the claims and generalizations about them when I make them. Therefore, I assume and hope that everything I wrote in this thread will serve you before MindArk releases Odyssey.

I mean, if you don't understand something, just ask, you don't have to deny it until you understand, I don't mind helping you, because I'm not writing this against you, but against MindArk.

Because there isn't a loot (tt) wave. There is an item wave and MA should put a bit more effort into making it a bit less obvious but no, loot in tt does not come in waves.
sometimes big hof announce that wave starts.

I think you are wrong...fundamentally...the space is full of misinformed players who accept the claims of ~30 "forum gods" who have somehow managed to instill in them the claims that they must buy $50k worth of items. .. if they want to be "profitable".
You either can't read or don't understand what you read. People generally don't advice on buying expensive gear in order to win at the game long term. That stopped when loot 2.0 came about. It's advised to make a big purchase when there is clear evidence that a jump in DPS/EFF would increase their profits. Or fun. I encourage people to not buy expensive weapons unless they know how to get the investment back in a year or two; I encourage people to not buy hyped up ring combos unless they have top DPS etc etc. I may be wrong but somewhere I was right if I managed to play at the highest level with best gear (farmed from MU gained) as a non depo, without having to wait for loot waves :D

For me, it's enough to kill ~50 mobs to make my personal judgment to know if it makes sense to hunt for the next 5 hours.
Any player that has shot more than a moth should know that this strategy, to wait for inexistent loot (tt) waves, is as valuable as the one saying you should face north when looting a mob for maximum gains. It's never too late to get a mentor!
Too much nonsense to read past this line, cba...

You either can't read or don't understand what you read. People generally don't advice on buying expensive gear in order to win at the game long term. That stopped when loot 2.0 came about. It's advised to make a big purchase when there is clear evidence that a jump in DPS/EFF would increase their profits. Or fun. I encourage people to not buy expensive weapons unless they know how to get the investment back in a year or two; I encourage people to not buy hyped up ring combos unless they have top DPS etc etc. I may be wrong but somewhere I was right if I managed to play at the highest level with best gear (farmed from MU gained) as a non depo, without having to wait for loot waves :D

Any player that has shot more than a moth should know that this strategy, to wait for inexistent loot (tt) waves, is as valuable as the one saying you should face north when looting a mob for maximum gains. It's never too late to get a mentor!
Too much nonsense to read past this line, cba...

Yesterday I watched a party of 3 to hunting 2k HP mobs that only gave them shrapnels and liver the whole time... yet they hunted those mobs for over 2h I would switch to another mob instead of feeding this one. I just don't see the point of shooting in this case when I get 100 extractors for the cost of 1k ped loss. But that's what you all are advising in this thread... I don't agree with that.

That is, since there is no player to know when the PED limit will be pushed to the point where the system goes into deal behavior... I personally prefer to target and play for MU loot to some other mob, instead to increase my losses in a similar way.

In several comments it is written that I do not play for TT return... We write in your language, but the one who doesn't read is you, not me.

Just because you're using good gear doesn't mean you understand what you're using. My conclusion is based on the fact that in two years I have not seen you give a definition of EFF..DPP or DPS... im sure that you are just using them without understanding their advantages.

Therefore, advice about, "buy expensive only if you understand it", for me is an excuse, not a valid argument for the price of this item.

In 15 years, if I'm alive to be Top Items owner, just like you did, be sure i'll let you to know exactly how your gears work.

If you do not understand something, I suggest that we discuss this very part. I told you that I have no problem with being a help you, even through mentoring if you want... it doesn't matter to me.

yet they hunted those mobs for over 2h I would switch to another mob instead of feeding this one.
People play for various reasons, they were playing for fun, hoping they would get a big HOF.
I just don't see the point of shooting in this case when I get 100 extractors for the cost of 1k ped loss. But that's what you all are advising in this thread... I don't agree with that.
No one is advising to shoot for extractors wtf... At least not after discipleship... but feel free to hunt whatever markup you can affoard
I personally prefer to target and play for MU loot to some other mob, instead to increase my losses in a similar way
You hunt for MU or wait for loot wave to hit you? When you profit while hunting for MU, do you stop to get on another so called loot wave? :D

My conclusion is based on the fact that in two years I have not seen you give a definition of EFF..DPP or DPS...
Why the fuck would I give definition of eff, dpp and dps when 2 of them are defined in dev notes and dps is damage per second... what more do you want?

"buy expensive only if you understand it"
Understanding is between you and your brain. When you have figured it out that when you profit, doing more damage you profit more, then is the right time to step up the game, if you want ofc. There is no other argument to give wtf :D
im sure that you are just using them without understanding their advantages.
Increasing my DPS by 15-20% has doubled my profit from a year to another. At 60k turnover a day I know really well how my items work.

You may struggle so hard with these basic notions because you probably played other games before and you want to use the knowledge you gained there in this game. It's a common mistake and people fail really hard when they do that. Many people call EU broken because the rules here are not exactly the same as the other game they just played for free where they were much better...

What EU has in common with other games is that the community tries to break down the game mechanics and has a lot of information, shared on public, a lot of data from experience of many years and millions o dollars combined worth of turnover. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of the knowledge of such people that by sharing lost a bit of advantage in a competitive game. Yes, it's still a competitive game and you coming with your made up theories, arguing with everyone over information a player should master in day 1, instead of following the clear data, you are not doing to progress much... But it's OK, not everyone has to get it.... but rest assured, plenty of people do. And because of people who throughout the years shared information, this game was able to continue. But in the end it's about what the readers make of these posts and debates. About one's ability to process information and dust off the BS. I had the wrong conclusions and couldn't progress for many years, I was level 45 10 years after starting my account. My interest was low because I couldn't see the point and a way and like many others thought that it was purely pay to win. It was only when I started asking the right people when things became more clear and then it was ez.
Sometimes it's easy (from the poster's avatar, person showing an empty wallet - clearly you can tell the guy hasn't gotten the essence of anything), sometimes is hard, the guy says he's an architect and you can't actually see his conclusions are based on 40 ped weekly turnover...

Best of luck everyone new trying to make heads or tails of this all. Most still struggle but we all been through this

People play for various reasons, they were playing for fun, hoping they would get a big HOF.

No one is advising to shoot for extractors wtf... At least not after discipleship... but feel free to hunt whatever markup you can affoard

You hunt for MU or wait for loot wave to hit you? When you profit while hunting for MU, do you stop to get on another so called loot wave? :D

Why the fuck would I give definition of eff, dpp and dps when 2 of them are defined in dev notes and dps is damage per second... what more do you want?

Understanding is between you and your brain. When you have figured it out that when you profit, doing more damage you profit more, then is the right time to step up the game, if you want ofc. There is no other argument to give wtf :D

Increasing my DPS by 15-20% has doubled my profit from a year to another. At 60k turnover a day I know really well how my items work.

You may struggle so hard with these basic notions because you probably played other games before and you want to use the knowledge you gained there in this game. It's a common mistake and people fail really hard when they do that. Many people call EU broken because the rules here are not exactly the same as the other game they just played for free where they were much better...

What EU has in common with other games is that the community tries to break down the game mechanics and has a lot of information, shared on public, a lot of data from experience of many years and millions o dollars combined worth of turnover. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of the knowledge of such people that by sharing lost a bit of advantage in a competitive game. Yes, it's still a competitive game and you coming with your made up theories, arguing with everyone over information a player should master in day 1, instead of following the clear data, you are not doing to progress much... But it's OK, not everyone has to get it.... but rest assured, plenty of people do. And because of people who throughout the years shared information, this game was able to continue. But in the end it's about what the readers make of these posts and debates. About one's ability to process information and dust off the BS. I had the wrong conclusions and couldn't progress for many years, I was level 45 10 years after starting my account. My interest was low because I couldn't see the point and a way and like many others thought that it was purely pay to win. It was only when I started asking the right people when things became more clear and then it was ez.
Sometimes it's easy (from the poster's avatar, person showing an empty wallet - clearly you can tell the guy hasn't gotten the essence of anything), sometimes is hard, the guy says he's an architect and you can't actually see his conclusions are based on 40 ped weekly turnover...

Best of luck everyone new trying to make heads or tails of this all. Most still struggle but we all been through this

I think I've overrated your comments before, even though I've always enjoyed talking with you, because you very cleverly miss the point and your comments are basically BS. I'm not sure where you got that info about 40 peds, I may have more kills than you do, but my main goal was to understand all that I'm helping you with in this thread.

But that's all the point of communication, right? You fill in a block of text devoid of specifics, replacing it with large numbers that might impress someone who doesn't know that the same formula is used for the area of a square, regardless of its size. I mean S = a*a.. work for any square.. just a hint.

Still, thank you for taking the time to write anything. This is your right, and maybe it will help the next reader to distinguish your BS from the essence that I described from my first comments up to here.

And yes I started to miss, like the majority of players these holes without MU loot and TT values. It makes me feel better about the game because I don't have to stick around for 10 hours just to wait for the game to give me something trivial to cut my losses with... so I'd rather play for a profit and I'd be much happier if more people started doing it.

I also think that you, as a valuable Authority person with vast experience and billions of PEDs in the game can give me the answer... for example... when was the last time you did 100k AMP for your gun. Or at least AMP13 or Tera10. I think you are the person with that answer... That is, answer the "What to expect" person according to your vast experience and let the readers decide if you or I are writing BS. Write something specific about the topic... 100k clicks on Tera10, can be awesome example.

Doesn't it strike you that in such threads the happy participants are only owners of ~3.5 DPP weapons?

Poor op asking a question and two pages later he is no closer to an answer and if he is reading all the replies likely a few braincells lighter. :ROFLMAO: To answer as best I can yes its normal variance over such a sample and the way I understand crafting 100QR non sib bp's are 90% TT return (LTA) and sib ones are 95% so run your own calculations from that using variance equations etc (also depending what you click a below average run in your high cost per click bps can skew you average over samples like this) but if after all markup inputs/outputs fees etc your BP makes profit off those averages just keep clicking and things will workout.

Poor op asking a question and two pages later he is no closer to an answer and if he is reading all the replies likely a few braincells lighter. :ROFLMAO: To answer as best I can yes its normal variance over such a sample and the way I understand crafting 100QR non sib bp's are 90% TT return (LTA) and sib ones are 95% so run your own calculations from that using variance equations etc (also depending what you click a below average run in your high cost per click bps can skew you average over samples like this) but if after all markup inputs/outputs fees etc your BP makes profit off those averages just keep clicking and things will workout.
just to correct you the 90% on non sib and 95% on sib refers to success rate not tt return... but what do I know...

www-110-com.jpg

You're welcome!

Please stop calling 1800 ped cycle a "long run" :ROFLMAO:
Even for advanced players, not ubers, just middle level advanced players, that is like 2-3 hours of gameplay max.

Yasuki had TT+ in 600k cycle at August with 40-50 looters.
TT+ is possible without crazy explanations, all you need is a better period of loot returns, all day, no waves, can happen for even month long periods.
Such a tiny sample is proof for nothing :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Why don't you give such examples which are the most part in our beloved Entropia... -32k after MU... a good example after ~1mil ped and a year "long run".

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...afromans-hunting-log-2021.279277/post-3736754

The only reason you're spamming pointless BS in this thread is out of fear that others will start playing better, which will affect your TT.

And no, I'm giving this example because the entire curve over the entire time period is over 100%, which is hardly within your power to do in every single time period.

Why don't you give such examples which are the most part in our beloved Entropia... -32k after MU... a good example after ~1mil ped and a year "long run".

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...afromans-hunting-log-2021.279277/post-3736754

He is a good example for TT results, his result is not even bad for low efficiency / middle and below looter levels, i would call that even good one for 60% effi and 58 and below looters.

BUT He is a very bad example, as he said he usually TT'd oils and even TT'd shrapnel.
0.66% MU for him, yes i know its after spend and gained mu result.
Im at 1.4m ped cycle with close to 5% MU after spend and gained mu result.

He tried to commit every noob mistake one can do, lot of cycle with L guns constantly paying MU for them and TT most of your loot.
No wonder the results can be only bad after MU, TT wise it was ok.

And no, I'm giving this example because the entire curve over the entire time period is over 100%, which is hardly within your power to do in every single time period.

Could you please tell me how the entire time period is over 100% when the first 400 ped, almost 25% of the cycle is below 100%?
As i said, it is just a tiny sample that not lasted long enough to go back under 100%.
During my 1 year i would have tons of this kind of curves, when the return of a smaller sample went over 100% after a global or HOF and stayed there for days or weeks based on the size of that global and hof, before eventually would decrease back under 100% after long enough time.

others will start playing better, which will affect your TT
Again, which game are you talking about? Clearly not EU...

It will be even better for me if people start playing better. That is the reason I post on this forum. More people playing better means more sustainable players, means a stronger economy, more opportunities, more value extracted from my loot and my time spent here. More players means more revenue for MA which then translates into bigger team, more content developed and even more opportunities....

I'm not playing for TT, I just observe TT; no one is playing for TT, except from you ofc... and TT is not lower when more people are playing... it's actually the opposite, for me; I do much better in TT during mayhems when there's max activity.

No I don't TT profit, no one is that takes the game and themselves seriously. But imagine if I could, at 3k ped turnover per hour. That would be sick as fuck :D

He is a good example for TT results, his result is not even bad for low efficiency / middle and below looter levels, i would call that even good one for 60% effi and 58 and below looters.

BUT He is a very bad example, as he said he usually TT'd oils and even TT'd shrapnel.
0.66% MU for him, yes i know its after spend and gained mu result.
Im at 1.4m ped cycle with close to 5% MU after spend and gained mu result.

He tried to commit every noob mistake one can do, lot of cycle with L guns constantly paying MU for them and TT most of your loot.
No wonder the results can be only bad after MU, TT wise it was ok.

Could you please tell me how the entire time period is over 100% when the first 400 ped, almost 25% of the cycle is below 100%?
As i said, it is just a tiny sample that not lasted long enough to go back under 100%.
During my 1 year i would have tons of this kind of curves, when the return of a smaller sample went over 100% after a global or HOF and stayed there for days or weeks based on the size of that global and hof, before eventually would decrease back under 100% after long enough time.

Why don't you start from the 1st comment I made instead of continuing to say things you don't understand.

I have not written anywhere that I will have 105% after 1mil ped. I can achieve this result in 20 years of course if I keep playing the same way. You just keep talking nonsense, what's your point is?

It's possible to play on a positive TT, but if your goal is to spin a 5k box today, that's not going to happen. What did you fail to understand from the 1st post here?

There is no mandatory TT average return. All that 96% per mil ped is a consequence of you having a $4k donation to the game. But the fact that Afro is at a loss even after MU is not only his fault but also MindArk's fault, because not only he TT oils, due to lack of their availability in the market. Oils and shrapnel are not at all the main factor in his losses of -30k ped. Maybe a little better yes, but this is a year "long run" from 1 mil ped where the player is in a constant loss. He's not the only one, but he's one of the few who share this... just stop talking BS and read my 1st post here.

Back