What to Expect?

Again, which game are you talking about? Clearly not EU...

It will be even better for me if people start playing better. That is the reason I post on this forum. More people playing better means more sustainable players, means a stronger economy, more opportunities, more value extracted from my loot and my time spent here. More players means more revenue for MA which then translates into bigger team, more content developed and even more opportunities....

I'm not playing for TT, I just observe TT; no one is playing for TT, except from you ofc... and TT is not lower when more people are playing... it's actually the opposite, for me; I do much better in TT during mayhems when there's max activity.

No I don't TT profit, no one is that takes the game and themselves seriously. But imagine if I could, at 3k ped turnover per hour. That would be sick as fuck :D

On the contrary, everyone plays for TT. People like me who shoot for 2 weeks with a big overamp with purpose to investigate something are probably very few in this game. It's interesting how after 20 years you haven't been able to figure out that the Entropia Server isn't YOU... it's just funny.

Im still waiting your Excel result from 100k clicks on ... Tera10 for example.

Last edited:
i registered 97.43 % over 500k ped with looter in the 50ish and eff in the 60ish
i considere that 98% proposed SINCE 2017 as a benchmark from MA is totally correct

more interesting i s a ratio of (MU extracted - MU injected) / PED CYcled

that must be aboce 0.02 to be sustainable in the lonjg term...0.03 totally perfect imho

i registered 97.43 % over 500k ped with looter in the 50ish and eff in the 60ish
i considere that 98% proposed SINCE 2017 as a benchmark from MA is totally correct

that must be aboce 0.02 to be sustainable in the lonjg term...0.03 totally perfect imho
It's funny you say that because my MU is almost exactly 2.5% but I don't always chase MU as I've been doing codex also or just shooting for fun or to get skills up.

97.43% TT is way higher than what I expect for those skills/eff.
Should just TT my avatar :(

(My returns are much more inline with https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...d-on-actual-data-as-of-march-3rd-2022.286664/
Have around 2M kills last year.)

You hunt for MU or wait for loot wave to hit you? When you profit while hunting for MU, do you stop to get on another so called loot wave? :D
My playstyle's doing both for a double-win scenario.
Why not when I know the loot pool is 100% rigged?

Last edited:
Evey, on one side you're stating that everybody is free to play as they see fit.
On the other side you're bullying Deemer for not playing as you see fit. Decide yourself what you actually believe.

Both of your styles can be valid in the same time simply because what he does is not scalable, whereas what you do is.

i studied martial arts 24 years
sometimes i met people that was more expert... i called them MASTER

in EU to be MASTER you need level 81
who is under is not yet a master. i miss some myself
some players deserve to be called "ENTROPIA MASTER"
some have 150 level above the minimum rank to obtain that title.

if i need an information i ask to an ENTROPIA MASTER
if one is not available to talk with me i ask it to a Master

Some ppl talk the talk, some walk the walk.
'nuff said

Evey, on one side you're stating that everybody is free to play as they see fit.
On the other side you're bullying Deemer for not playing as you see fit. Decide yourself what you actually believe.

Both of your styles can be valid in the same time simply because what he does is not scalable, whereas what you do is.
You got it all wrong.
I perfectly understand that there are multiple styles, multiple paths and ways to play, it's normal and I always recommend people to play at the level they are comfortable with. Anyone including the guy you talk about, should play how they see it's best for them. That's why I am telling people to scale up and make a big purchase when they they have all the information and it's clear that the purchase can lead to profit. But I think that is the way to do it, progress, skill up, gear up, access more opportunities... hunting punties is for the first month, in theory, but if only that works for someone, all smiles... full speed on waiting for those waves.

What I have a problem with is when people bully others for buying gear or playing big scale, when "the only true way is tt profit 100 PED a week"... I's perfectly fine if that works for someone, I doubt that it can be maintained forever, to tt profit in hunting, unless combined with sweating and trading, maybe, at very low levels.

But no one will take you seriously when you dismiss clear evidence, definitions in dev notes, extensive tests done by the community to confirm the new parameters, public data that was and can be tested by anyone really easy, when you reject all that and come up with some fairy tales, with some terms that don't mean anything, like dynamic rate, and tell everyone they're wrong because there is one way only to do it, by TT profiting at level 10 looter, I think that is conspiracy theory and I think that is bullying everyone else actually, with this bullshit...

Back