what u do with your EFD?

What you do with EFD?

• I dont care about EFD at all

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I want to be Millionare and collect them

Votes: 95 52.5%
  • I donate them

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Shopping! (pls post what you bought from the shop)

Votes: 47 26.0%

• Total voters

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Do you care about your EFD or not?

If yes, what you do (most) with it?

I donate it to good causes on Entropia Forums

Claire

Last edited:
wanna be a millionare :money:

:D

Im collecting them, because what little there is to buy is expensive.

How about more things you can buy?
more little things...

I'm shopping and some I donate :D Thats a Nun's lot ..... :cool:

I donated all mine to a friend.
Don't ask why, becurse I don't know :p

Ooh and made my name Purple/pink. ;)

Although not really and option in your poll I put all of mine in the bank :)

Hi all

I have no idea what to do with my little amount of EFD because all shopping items are way to expensive! :eek:

But I wonder if I buy a coloured title, does it stay forever?

Stick 'em in the bank until I have enough to get a custom user title (7.1KEFD down... several thousand to go). After that I'd probably just donate to random people. 'Cos I'm nice like that. :)

I'm not sure, the last time I spent them on a coloured name before they were all reverted, now I can't decide if I should get them again but I just feel like saving them up while I make my mind up:laugh:

I play EFD Fairy GodMother now and then ... I used to be able to do it anonymously until 711 nerfed it by setting up the system to send a PM to people I donate to. :laugh: I'll contribute to contests, to an individual if they're trying to buy something in an EFD auction and don't have enough, and sometimes donate just because someone was extra cool, like Fiskfile who returned that piece of Angel armor to Pollus. I sent that Sweetie 5k, but he earned it. :D

I play EFD Fairy GodMother now and then ... I used to be able to do it anonymously until 711 nerfed it by setting up the system to send a PM to people I donate to. :laugh: I'll contribute to contests, to an individual if they're trying to buy something in an EFD auction and don't have enough, and sometimes donate just because someone was extra cool, like Fiskfile who returned that piece of Angel armor to Pollus. I sent that Sweetie 5k, but he earned it. :D

MS9 you have restored my faith in humanity.

A lot of people seem to 'waste' their EFD on fancy titles and the EFD lottery, it's nice to see someone give it away from the kindess of their heart.

It's such a shame that 711 nerfed it and now we all get to know how wonderful you really are.

:cool:

i put them into the bank waiting for an EFD auction of shadow :)

MS9 you have restored my faith in humanity.

A lot of people seem to 'waste' their EFD on fancy titles and the EFD lottery, it's nice to see someone give it away from the kindess of their heart.

It's such a shame that 711 nerfed it and now we all get to know how wonderful you really are.

:cool:

Thank you my dear, much appreciated ... my soc members and I are also very generous ingame as well, for good causes of course, and like to see others enjoy the many facets of EU like we do. We don't give to those who beg, but rather those who deserve, and are actually giving back to the community themselves in some way, which is why I don't mind donating to specific events.

Now, with EFD ... maybe the most beneficial use (EU-related) would be to have an opportunity to purchase something in an EFD auction, but there are those who like to change their titles to suit there current mood or whatever they're into at the moment, and to give it a bit of a flash. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but if it makes them happy or pleases them, then hey ... enjoy! :D

Then there's people like Alice, who want to be the Queen of the EFD pile. :laugh: ... now THAT was some well-deserved EFD for sure. I wouldn't care if you had a gazillion EFD Alice, your work is awesome, and so are you. :D

I saved up enough to color my name Purple.... the rest I donate to a few friends that I know play in the arcade and to another friend who needed them for Ad space here on the EF, and occasionally I feed the trolls who cry out for EDF Attention:D I don't mind donating as I have NO use for them....

EFD auctions :)
Got some nice tickets for my soc-mates and got some EFDs for useless stuff I had in inventory.
Now, must EFD auction that useless ModFap(L) I looted yesterday... ;)

Then there's people like Alice, who want to be the Queen of the EFD pile. :laugh: ... now THAT was some well-deserved EFD for sure. I wouldn't care if you had a gazillion EFD Alice, your work is awesome, and so are you. :D

:ahh:

thank you :)

looks funny to be on top of the richest users

bank bank bank!

but i'm faaaar from having a respectable amount :)

Had to vote I don't care, since I haven't really so far. :scratch2:

I donated some to MrSmith's EU voting contest, but that's just about it. Have to check that bank thing out.

Gremlin arm guards f :D But that was a while ago :( I just then sold them for tt to a socmate because im a m avatar.

Shopping, but i have to get another 10,000 posts before I finally can buy the stuff I need. Make the items a little cheaper plz :)

I'm not sure, the last time I spent them on a coloured name before they were all reverted, now I can't decide if I should get them again but I just feel like saving them up while I make my mind up:laugh:

All those who had bought username or title effects in the old EFD store system were reimbursed.

More info here:

Custom Username Effects Refunds

I really very care about EFD. I write insignificants posts as much as I can just to gain more and more EFD. :D

Nah, I'm joking.
I just put my few in Bank for no real reason. I don't have enough to use anyway and I don't realy feel the need.

I don't see the option of using the EFD for banner ads. I suppose that could go under "shopping" option, but...

*And yes, I know getting polls adjusted is hard, mod time depending.

I voted "Want to be millionaire". Btw what's EFD? :scratch2:

Do you care about your EFD or not?

If yes, what you do (most) with it?

if u dont care about ur efd... then dont hesitate to click donate link under my name :D

Last edited:
I really very care about EFD. I write insignificants posts as much as I can just to gain more and more EFD. :D

Nah, I'm joking.
I just put my few in Bank for no real reason. I don't have enough to use anyway and I don't realy feel the need.

If you do that, it looks always cool to quote someone ;) :D

Back