what u do with your EFD?

What you do with EFD?

• I dont care about EFD at all

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I want to be Millionare and collect them

Votes: 95 52.5%
  • I donate them

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Shopping! (pls post what you bought from the shop)

Votes: 47 26.0%

• Total voters
I want to become the über EFD guy.
:D

EFD auctions :)
Got some nice tickets for my soc-mates and got some EFDs for useless stuff I had in inventory.
Now, must EFD auction that useless ModFap(L) I looted yesterday... ;)

What is this EFD auction? :confused:

Oh I'm n00b, just found it.

Last edited:
Lol im trying to save mine to change the colour of my name :). But would blaitently like to be a EFD millionaire lol :D

I want to be an EFD millionaire, who wouldn't?

I am saving it in hopes of one day finding an Adjusted personal Cannon icon on the list.

I've spent as much as i'm going to spend them so i just use them as rewards and donate them to people.

I put them into bank and convert them to PEDs whenever I feel like it (and the price is right ;)). But besides that there isn't really any need for me to have them.

I want to be an EFD millionaire, who wouldn't?

I want to necro-post for a living :D

Gives a good EFD pay-check... ;)

Oh, other than that I put them in the bank for a rainy day :D

I buy shares with them..

EFD feedback

I donate on occasion if a really good thread is made~
Mainly banking em on savings for the intrest.... :silly2:
Want to buy items but can't find a working link to the page anywhere...
maybe my work server is blocking it because of the format-
I'll check when I get home - LOL
:wtg:

Icons of stuff I unlocked, and EFD Lottery which I never win...

But I also donate some if the post/thread warrants it..

Mainly banking em on savings for the intrest.... :silly2:
Want to buy items but can't find a working link to the page anywhere...
maybe my work server is blocking it because of the format-
I'll check when I get home - LOL
:wtg:

Quick Links (Top of the page)
- EFD Icon Shop

Is that what you meant?

Quick Links (Top of the page)
- EFD Icon Shop

Is that what you meant?

Yeah but i dont see that link- I only see EFD Store and it only leads into more forums.. when I go into the update info and how to thread the link to the store there shows "page has been moved" or "page not available"
thanks add rep! ;)

Been saving it up for about 2 years to go towards a banner advert for an event I'm going to run.

Although before I came up with the idea of the event, I was just saving them up for no reason at all.

I have no idea what to do with my efd, think some people bank it? I havent investigated what this means lol, or why to bother :scratch2:

I have bought two people icons, thats all Ive used it for so far :)

I have no idea what to do with my efd, think some people bank it? I havent investigated what this means lol, or why to bother :scratch2:

Well, basically you get 1% interest rate every 30 days there. And then you have more of the stuff that you don't know what to do with... :silly2:

Reactions: dj.
i cuddle mine :)

I save em mostly, neva know when they might come in handy ;) Eg I just donated some peds to Onicest for making me a great signature :yay: See they come in handy allready lol :laugh:

Firefly :cool:

Hi.

I vote i buy icons in shop. At the moment since i am in game i buy Markmanship and Range Damage Assessment.

Now I want buy Serendipity :yay: but cannot find the option with icon list and prices.

Greetings. Milesio.

use the navigation bar on top of screen. second line on the far right "Quick Links", you find a link to EFD ICON SHOP there

I shop, Icons, oh how much I love theese nice little thingys.
I am also saving to be able to color or change my name as soon as 711 puts that function back in. :)

I don't care at all with mine :D
But I'm trying to get some to buy some cool icons.
I haven't bought any yet... i don't know pretty much how does EFD go up ... I'm a noob :rolleyes:

By the way, Yay! its my 100th post :yay:

I buy the little icons when I get a skill unlock - too poor to buy the latest one though... :D

I umm.....Save it for posting an advertisement (for my hair styling) some day in the future....Distant future it seems :rolleyes:

Back