Votes: 144 25.9%
  • 2 years ago

Votes: 44 7.9%
  • 3 or more years ago

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • never deposited

Votes: 66 11.8%

• Total voters
I deposit to get items i need mostly, hate buying Limited items because once they are damaged you can only TT them. At least with UL items you can still sell them at a MU even if they are at 3% TT value.
The hard thing in this game is the lure of the high end items...no HOF so far so where do I find 10000USD for my set of Shadow....hmm need to work alot I think :) Oh well it is just a game after all, I will love without it, still saving for a Porsche but that will take along time!

:)

I don't know why I keep coming back to this forum after quitting...
But, if a 10th grader can earn $300 from nothing in less than a year, I'm sure the rest of you can too.

I don't know why I keep coming back to this forum after quitting...
But, if a 10th grader can earn $300 from nothing in less than a year, I'm sure the rest of you can too.

if everyone had profit MA would be bankrupt...
they make sure that in the end of the day the players losses are much greater then the profits

Where's the "Yesterday" option? :|

First of may and i went broke :(

Hehe,

I use to deposit from 06-08. Last deposit was in december 2008. Haven't deposited since, and!! I bought all my nice stuff in 2009 without depositing.

> and no I'm not a trader :)

(I might deposit soon again, to spice things up!)

Even though I was in a ATH team, I deposit about 20USD every month... At my level peds are drained at some speed, and I want to skill up instead of doing it all eco... Not enough time/dedication to trade nor sweat.. I may stop depoing if I get to the conclusion that skills and knowleadge dont help me at all, but for now I'll keep at it...

hmm? you can deposit into game?

Deposited $10 on the 31st May and another $10 today, so much better than sweating.

Last one was in November last year.:yay:

i used to deposit every month.I was so stupid.... 2 months ago i decided to stop deposit and i quit the game.now i with the money i used to depo i have twice more fun in RL ,spending more time for me and my friends.I'm very happy because i stoped [playing EU.

Afterall IS JUST A GAME.so think 2 times before depo.Gl

:wtg: :thumbup: :wtg:

great thread, interesting to see other peoples depositing habits

i depo'ed the day before VU10, and now waiting for 1:2 on pound dollar exchange before i depo again... UNLESS, next islands planet comes first then im depositing and emigrating lol, atlest for a while.

great thread, interesting to see other peoples depositing habits

i depo'ed the day before VU10, and now waiting for 1:2 on pound dollar exchange before i depo again... UNLESS, next islands planet comes first then im depositing and emigrating lol, atlest for a while.

Good point the pound dollar rate does make depositing more expensive, would love to see it get better.

Last Time i deposited was in January 2009 and it was a sum of 200 dollars.

After that i´ve been hunting ever since and after 2 HOF's. Im quite ahead of the sum i deposited:)

My success comes from always trying to get the most Effiency out from my peds.

Quite amazing thou, 51,79% of the voters here havent deposited in the last year.

Good point the pound dollar rate does make depositing more expensive, would love to see it get better.

On the other hand it also makes it good time to withdraw ;)

I deposited $100 just last week. I was getting tired of not being able to afford things, and I really wanted that A101. I told myself that I would not deposit any more for the next 6 months. I sure hope I keep that promise.

last day i did... after i got broke:rolleyes:

Every Tuesday, since WoF started in 2007 :yay:

25AUD each week - PED amt depends on current exchange rate (200 ped or so lately - much less last year)

Every day I hunt, mine and craft, and I haven't missed a day ingame since Xmas Day 2007.

The TT value of my items is still more than total deposits. :cool:

No plans to withdraw - there's still a lot of items on my wishlist :wtg:

I didn't expected that this thread had so much activity

I wonder what would happen if everyone stopped depositing for 1 month or until MA removed the number of no loots or something like that

I wonder what would happen if everyone stopped depositing for 1 month or until MA removed the number of no loots or something like that

A wormhole perhaps :D

Skill event or vehicles would suddenly make their appearance.

Last depo was 2 1/2 years back and been making monthly withdrawals for over a year now :)

Grrrrr send me ur recipie pls m8 ;p

I for one cant understand how this is possible rofl

I dont say i dont belive u though Slither :D

Keep the god times roll on m8, i keep pay the bill i gess rofl ;p

Every Tuesday, since WoF started in 2007 :yay:

25AUD each week - PED amt depends on current exchange rate (200 ped or so lately - much less last year)

Every day I hunt, mine and craft, and I haven't missed a day ingame since Xmas Day 2007.

The TT value of my items is still more than total deposits. :cool:

No plans to withdraw - there's still a lot of items on my wishlist :wtg:

I miss how to make that profit i supose lol

But i can confirm that Serica is one of the nicest ppl i met ingame for sure, and that is not a case of sugering her up i asure u ;)

I would for sure miss her if she wasent around the years that will come.
A BIG kiss to u Serica, take care out there bouth RL and RL my friend.

Yea yea im a bit drunk at the moment ;p but i can asure u that i mean ewary word i say,ewen if i spell like a crow ;))

Back