When You Thought PvP was BAD

Status
"allways come out shooting" thats a good one, you never shoot unless you are 100% sure that you and someone else is able to "combo" someone to death.

and about the rest, you are like the inventor of most of these things, now you point your finger at others.

i tried to broker a peace between us that you constantly keept screwing with.

gl with not spawning your pet in pvp.
i'm pretty sure i dont need to combo for you wallfie :laugh:
and if you say 1does it i guess you can use that as excuse to do it yourself instead of reporting and doing right thing?
no, i dont invent these things thats just silly
peace? thats a new one and i never seen you use the word before now.i think you have it backwords though.
i'm not pointing a finger but i would like to see these things fixed.
instead of complaining and bickering i show so people can see first hand and maybe add some intelligent input.
but only ones i see doing these things are mostly from one side. :wise:
on that note if you see it as pointing a finger maybe becuase you think one should be pointed at you?
something to think about

maybe if select gone you can still run in pet and flame right? but i can work around i guess and use rocket only as you become much harder to hit.
killable pet, or some collision/solid and made pushable i think could help fix that
or remove pets from PvP :wise:

hmm, with this post you admit that you are using select target and when it will be removed you will not have chance to kill people in pets so will start use rockets?

or i missunderstood

hmm, with this post you admit that you are using select target and when it will be removed you will not have chance to kill people in pets so will start use rockets?

or i missunderstood

you misunderstood,when sapphire say select is the only real prob in PvP and its not allthough it is a bad one i feel pet hideing is equally bad. sure i can kill him hideing under pet but it is harder now you take someone with a mod fap and you try shooting him doing the same you better off to use rocket.now try that over and over again if they keep comeing back you will for sure spend more then if they dident use pet. becuase pet hideing makes you that much harder to hit.
but i say sapphire only thinks select is bad becuase she hides under pet as shown.even in her own videos she posted.
i'm sure you dont go to PvP so you prob dont care,try it sometime and you will see how much harder it will be.
try to shoot there feet while there entire body is inside a pet or wait for them to run out.
alot of this in PvP4 maybe you can try to shoot someone who hideing behind a big azz pet and runs out to shoot you then back behind again :laugh: you cant get close to see him from behind pet so you better to shoot a rocket at it :laugh: simple i have seen this time and time again
sorry if you was confused :confused:

you misunderstood,when sapphire say select is the only real prob in PvP and its not allthough it is a bad one i feel pet hideing is equally bad. sure i can kill him hideing under pet but it is harder now you take someone with a mod fap and you try shooting him doing the same you better off to use rocket.now try that over and over again if they keep comeing back you will for sure spend more then if they dident use pet. becuase pet hideing makes you that much harder to hit.
but i say sapphire only thinks select is bad becuase she hides under pet as shown.even in her own videos she posted.
i'm sure you dont go to PvP so you prob dont care,try it sometime and you will see how much harder it will be.
try to shoot there feet while there entire body is inside a pet or wait for them to run out.
alot of this in PvP4 maybe you can try to shoot someone who hideing behind a big azz pet and runs out to shoot you then back behind again :laugh: you cant get close to see him from behind pet so you better to shoot a rocket at it :laugh: simple i have seen this time and time again
sorry if you was confused :confused:

So conclusion is :

1. remove selecet target function
2. remove pets from pvp or make it killable
3. make harder to go back to rig (as you described shooter loose more than victim)

or i missing something?

Cloud do u know why i name my pet cloudstyle?
Yes becuse u always hide with big pet use macro aiming.
before the pet u exploit ur quad and land at rig so the quad took dmg instead for u. Now u do same with pet.
u do dirty tricks and made it happend.

Ur macro aiming dont kill me but i need to fap all the time. The fap saves me becuse its 7 more speed then ur gun.

If i bring the dirty trick against u i bring up my pet cloudstyle and can kill becuse then ur macro aiming take some shoots and i get time to shoot back.

But im glad u now realise this is bad pvp and u become better person.

If u stop all this cheating im sure other stop to.
Hope ma see this and make something in pvp so it stop.

Im sure MA can see u have cheated for long time if they look at the pvp log and see how many shoots u shoot in the sky. Becuse its non. U have 100% hit and thats imposible in eu.

and yes problem need to be fixed..

One way to deal with hiding would be to make vehicles/pets have a hard structure that you cant walk/hide in.
They got avatars to have their own space it shouldnt be to hard to do this for other objects too.

Cloud do u know why i name my pet cloudstyle?
Yes becuse u always hide with big pet use macro aiming.
before the pet u exploit ur quad and land at rig so the quad took dmg instead for u. Now u do same with pet.
u do dirty tricks and made it happend.

Ur macro aiming dont kill me but i need to fap all the time. The fap saves me becuse its 7 more speed then ur gun.

If i bring the dirty trick against u i bring up my pet cloudstyle and can kill becuse then ur macro aiming take some shoots and i get time to shoot back.

But im glad u now realise this is bad pvp and u become better person.

If u stop all this cheating im sure other stop to.
Hope ma see this and make something in pvp so it stop.

Im sure MA can see u have cheated for long time if they look at the pvp log and see how many shoots u shoot in the sky. Becuse its non. U have 100% hit and thats imposible in eu.

and yes problem need to be fixed..

wrong,you are really someone i am not going to argue with becuase its pointless :yup:
and henxy you are one of the first i seen useing pet like this.
and i just want to note only wss is being negative :) nervous?

wrong,you are really someone i am not going to argue with becuase its pointless :yup:
and henxy you are one of the first i seen useing pet like this.
and i just want to note only wss is being negative :) nervous?

Nervous? I want this to be fixed from start one.
I just think it was strange u of all made this post when u are the worst cheater and troll in eu i know.

But good u try to become better. Cred to agents of entropia makes u a better person.
i will bump this post with videos so people can see how amazing person u have become :)
so dont do the dirty tricks with me no more it may be added at ur post. GL

Henx

One way to deal with hiding would be to make vehicles/pets have a hard structure that you cant walk/hide in.
They got avatars to have their own space it shouldnt be to hard to do this for other objects too.

this one suggestion was made few years ago when i was playing, they sayd , that it is impossible, because people can start to use vechiles to trap mobs or even people in service centers

Everyone bought a big pet because of you and your big pet exploiting from day pets were brought back.

I bought a big pet because of you, your big pet exploiting and your select target exploiting after a couple of months of having no pet actually.

I was flaming Goddess in that video. Goddess introduced me to flaming when I came back last year, flamed me for 1 hour before I actually realised (thanks to aeris) what he was doing (I had been killing him for 1 hour previously until he gave up to flame) fyi he also uses select target he reveals when asked how he never misses.

I flame you because you spent 1-2 month flaming AngelHenx, decided that was enough so I flamed you for 3 days until you cried and told me to be your friend, saying you would never ever ever flame anyone.

2 weeks later you 0 TTed 2 of AngelHenx's quads, and killed me about 10 times whilst trying to stop you, I even tried asking nicely (also during that weird friendship period in which you never spoke, you killed me every time isma showed up).

I then 0 TTed one of your quads. Justice is not yet done.

isma was part of your flame squad. isma even now scans me Every time he sees me to check my plates, flames if they are Tellus plates. I have no problem flaming him.

Stop saying I hide in pets too, I run around and hide behind, except when you run your macro.

Funnily enough when you record a video your hit rate goes way down. Why is that? Lag? But I thought you were super rich? Why have a laggy pc or laptop? So many questions so little time.

Quit making troll posts trying to make yourself out to be a hero. Stop making bogus claims hoping 1) no one rebuts you or 2) someone does rebut you and looks bad.

That's the whole purpose of this post, for you to try to either say what you want and look like a hero, or start an argument with someone else and make them look bad.

Last edited:
this one suggestion was made few years ago when i was playing, they sayd , that it is impossible, because people can start to use vechiles to trap mobs or even people in service centers

If a mob is trapped it becomes unreachable, so this argument no longer holds truth as it did in the past.
It shouldnt be to hard to give each servicecenter a no-vehicle zone for the space occupied by the service center and additionally (if the first isnt enough) a televator inside that ports people on the roof (could even be one-way for ease of implementation).
For avatars they implemented a function that pushed other avatars out of your way allowing you to pass a crowd by walking right through it giving avatars client side for this purpose temporary different coords then serverside - this should be quite fine to work in relation with vehicles as well - maybe allow avatars to move vehicles temporarily slightly to slip through inbetween (Should only work for avatars vs vehicles in the case of vehicles vs vehicles there should be proper crashes with damage cause of hard structure).

:duh: so aeris show you how to use select target sap and I tough you was getting good aiming you been talking about this option for long time and you the one using it :sniper:
And NO I don't use that select target ask or pay MA to lot you know if I use it

The one I saw trying to use is walfgun xD was clearly he's avatar start going side ways lol

:duh: so aeris show you how to use select target sap and I tough you was getting good aiming you been talking about this option for long time and you the one using it :sniper:
I stream isma, people can see me pking and no select target. Thanks for the compliment though, makes me feel warm inside. I don't think aeris does use it but that's not for me to say. Aeris also streams. Until recently I didn't really try to shoot you back as it seemed pointless. You somehow seem worse than before now though, not sure if it after the dro and mega ban or what. But that fap is discouraging. And the ul jeep you live inside whenever you know you can't win.

I stream isma, people can see me pking and no select target. Thanks for the compliment though, makes me feel warm inside. I don't think aeris does use it but that's not for me to say. Aeris also streams. Until recently I didn't really try to shoot you back as it seemed pointless. You somehow seem worse than before now though, not sure if it after the dro and mega ban or what. But that fap is discouraging. And the ul jeep you live inside whenever you know you can't win.
humm my jeepy jeep no different them pet and yes I got daikiba but I still like my jeep

When I focus I hit OK can't say I never miss when I just fking around I miss like 4 shots sometime even more a lot people who got shot by me know that

Last edited:
humm my jeepy jeep no different them pet and yes I got daikiba but I still like my jeep

When I focus I hit OK can't say I never miss when I just fking around I miss like 4 shots sometime even more a lot people who got shot by me know that

Already said I don't think you use it anymore, or use it more subtly if you do.

UL jeep isn't the same as pet, it is bigger, doesn't move away, absorbs rocket dmg and you just repair. Even if it is destroyed you can stay in and avoid fire.

It is completely different. Use a big pet if you want to use something no different to big pet, because guess what: Big pet is no different to big pet. Azzah uses one often now it is fine.

U out of someone should not talk about cheating in PvP

So please.....

:censored:

You are the biggest namecaller, aimhacker, hiding inside pets was created by you........so clean outside your own door and let the one without sin throw the first stone!

//Linz

Hahaha so right.

Now to cloud - you are f****** a**h***. You did use/still use ALL exploits you told about. So you should not cry about others... Each LG you run in yours quad or snablesnot... In pvp4 you use/did use aim shit too... So plz...

Original fairy tails from pvp, aim macro and hiding in pets!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN0_P_xjDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVJXNmohSpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYdXbCeXEHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G3j_wqYsAw

"Unnatural."
"So good I almost cried...."
"Had to steal that sticky note idea."
"Impossible!"
"no natural aim can shoot you that fast so accuratly"

Never any trash talk from them though. I didn't have to clean up the comments of my youtube videos because of:
a) Demands for suicide
b) Claims the video authour looked miserable and needed her face kicked in.
c) Other small insults

(/sarcasm off)

Lol did realy cloud the king og cheat post this hehe:laugh:

+1 Rep for first time ive seen someone who massively cheats and the dirtiest pk'er ive ever met saying
*id like to clean up pvp and remove all the cheats and hacks that ive been using more then anyone in game!*

I sooo hope you get everything you ask for!!!! MA whatever you need to make this guys wish come true please let me know ill get backer's investors whatever you need. Please grant his wish and take out all that stuff :laugh:

The one I saw trying to use is walfgun xD was clearly he's avatar start going side ways lol

please tell me you are jokeing, i missed 80% of my shoots with LC-60 and now im using aimbot?

i do use move to target, and when i press right mouse button it tries to shoot the target, and i was standing behind the oil pump, and got "stuck" on it.

and i pay MA to more lot or in english iv depoed more than you, and i wouldnt risk being banned to kill you at the oil rig.

but i heard some of your soc members got locked, must have been MA powerabusing? since you are all standup guys no?

Wait sorry I have to post again.

You made a thread saying you are against and upset about all the things you do and have done since I first saw you in PK.

Your pretty much saying you want Mind Ark to change you. Or take out things mostly only you do, so you want them to get rid of all your cheats so that you cant cheat anymore?

Makes sense, I guess for you cheating and doing dirty things and tricks in pvp is like a drug you cant stop. So your asking for an intervention :yup:

MA Dev's Save This Guy!

bad PvP at its core,here's some examples of what i see wrong with PvP
and some vid so you can see it.
hopeing we can open some eyes here to this,for those who would like to see fair PvP. :sniper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAy9P6DSqk&feature=youtu.be
hideing under pets to avoid takeing additional damage giveing you time to fap while makeing you very hard to hit unless rocketing. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OegEUOQYe30&feature=youtu.be
Select Target you can link it from action library to your mapping keyboard and tap that key while aimed at a target to hit..
only hits players/mobs/pets
while they say you can use this as it is,useing this with a macro i wouldent advise that and you should know right from wrong.
alot of players mainly from just 1soc use this and has for a long time to benefit themselves within landgrabs, pvp4
this is not PvP, it is a special advantage people use to appear good and have that advantage over all the rest.
while natural PvPer getting the shaft from select users i think we can be alittle ticked to learn this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gorEz2F_B4I&feature=youtu.be
vehicles placed around the marker with purpose to hide and run out to save reset and run back.makeing you hard to hit or rocket.
if thats not bad enough how about a 30second timer to reset in which you cant let even 1 person from soc who has claimed the marker on it,oh wait it gets better..
you can also teleport directly back ontop of the marker so 30seconds seems like a lifetime when its so impossible to reset.whoever takes claim first wins
and current holder has greatest chance to take claim first since they dont go to revive when lg starts.seems noone has much interest to fight for lg anymore
as it is but this has been the case since lg was changed some 2year ago or better.
i hope more can take some interest in this and not just ignore it if you attend at landgrabs you can see just how broken it is.i used to enjoy doing landgrab and it was fun
and opposeing soc could stand some chance to win and it inspired more better fights but now it is very hard to get anyone interested when its impossible to reset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6GxN2PgUGw&feature=youtu.be
another example of pet hideing here but also S.I. FlameThrower 83/83 att/min and less then a pec per shot as some use this and other si
guns to decay your armor or vehicles so getting hit 1. dmg over n over and with s.i. flame very easy to hit you most will swap armor out fast
then they can try to kill you when your defenseless.sure you can try kill them and avoid the decay np. but when used in combination with pet hideing your best bet is rocket or take off armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gB6GgpgYHjQ
there is a faster way to fly in space it seems by clicking your map key over and over it will bump and or rubberbanding you forward makeing you faster
there has been some debate that some pirates go much faster and can seem to catch up to you useing the exact same vehicle.
my own experiences will verify it has been used for a long time.trying to outrun a pirate even with good headstart is a sure death.

these are examples and hopefully will open more eyes to the sort of behavior and course PvP related areas has taken.
i'm not saying anything shown here is ok to use or do and i advise noone does these to be safe,and i hope more can take notice to these things
it stands greater chance to get fixed by puting it out there then doing nothing at all.
and i'm not saying all do this so dont be afraid to enter PvP

~in fact PvP is in worst shape then i thought :(

2015-01-29 07:07:54 [Team] [GUST BOBY GUST] [Joker]: i am god, i can do whatever i want

Regardless of the motivation of the op and the ops past and not looking on who is involved in some of the videos, i think the points raised are valid concerns and if fixed properly would help to improve pvp by a good shot.
The op didnt deny to have done all these things himself and mindark staff has been on this thread reading - so maybe we can try to focus on productivity over insults and forum pvp.
The very nature of pvp and getting killed with more or less 'fair' methods upsets alot of people and makes a huge part of the excitement and fun of pvp while we figure out ways to beat our opponents - but we should still be able to point out when things are not working properly to move forward from here.

so you selectively use it when not streaming and i cant belieave you can say aeris dosent use it and keep a straight face.
most obviousy guy, i have personally find it hard to jump away from a target and rotate mouse and hit them before landing back on the ground.

Wait sorry I have to post again.

You made a thread saying you are against and upset about all the things you do and have done since I first saw you in PK.

Your pretty much saying you want Mind Ark to change you. Or take out things mostly only you do, so you want them to get rid of all your cheats so that you cant cheat anymore?

Makes sense, I guess for you cheating and doing dirty things and tricks in pvp is like a drug you cant stop. So your asking for an intervention :yup:

MA Dev's Save This Guy!
i think we can agree your one of the people we are talking about kull.
you can sit at rig in tower and never miss with your tango for so long even before hulks post.
at least others were descrete about it but you dont even care who sees you.
but i'm not gonna argue and we know who's side you're on. users & abusers

ty John, some of us really do want these issues fixed or changed.
and others can come and argue and complain becuase they want to keep useing for themselves and are mad.
but its not fair to the rest of community who dont use these things.

so you selectively use it when not streaming and i cant belieave you can say aeris dosent use it and keep a straight face.
most obviousy guy, i have personally find it hard to jump away from a target and rotate mouse and hit them before landing back on the ground.

I don't use select target and you know it. You're just trying to justify your incessant use of it against me. You told all your soc mates "I use it cos i think other people use it" when you really just use it against anyone you don't like. You're just a liar dude. The most compulsive liar I've ever met.

I just hope they get rid of you for that and all the other dodgy crap you get up to with your account.

PS Your thoughts on aeris are between you and him.

I don't use select target and you know it. You're just trying to justify your incessant use of it against me. You told all your soc mates "I use it cos i think other people use it" when you really just use it against anyone you don't like. You're just a liar dude. The most compulsive liar I've ever met.

I just hope they get rid of you for that and all the other dodgy crap you get up to with your account.

PS Your thoughts on aeris are between you and him.

your not one to talk about lieing.
you try to get new players from orthos rig to raid ashi by promiseing more oil which you dont have.
most times you use them to fight your battles
you lie to others and try to turn them against people who shoots you.
but you deny it,i'm not gonna argue with you.

Last edited:
your one to talk about lies,you con new players from orthos into raiding ashi in promiseing they will get more oil.
then you shoot them when no fight and you decide you want to close rig for yourself :mad:
assumeing they get any oil at all
useing new players to benefit yourself based on a lie.
and you pet hideing in vid.
and there's alot of people who know you made a noob chat channel to raid ashi rig so please tell us thats a lie to.
look at yourself before saying someone else lies.

I have never seen more outrageous BS. You no concept of honesty or integrity. Yes I have made a channel for raiding noob rig. I never ever close the rig.

Someone's response to this in this noob channel:
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : lol he's a known lier
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : and btw that what he does
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : bring us just to overwhelm pump
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : when he cant fight the other anymore
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : then killed us when wss left
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : ya you dont know him yet haha
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : no exaggeration when I say he lies
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : or says new ppl he lets them stay this time
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : then shoots them
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : put a guy to pick for him
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : and didnt give him anything
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : then shot him cause 'maybe" the guy held a barrel
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : knew that player didnt keep for him
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : sry for him... why pick for cloud.. not even share

Line is never my idea I promote team and sharing, they do this themself ;p
brqcDkP.jpg

His reason for saying I select target is my aim goes from shit to pro in a flash (In other words i miss a lot then maybe get a few hits in a row) this happens on my stream all the time.

I have never seen more outrageous BS. You no concept of honesty or integrity. Yes I have made a channel for raiding noob rig. I never ever close the rig.

Someone's response to this in this noob channel:
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : lol he's a known lier
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : and btw that what he does
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : bring us just to overwhelm pump
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : when he cant fight the other anymore
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : then killed us when wss left
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : ya you dont know him yet haha
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : no exaggeration when I say he lies
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : or says new ppl he lets them stay this time
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : then shoots them
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : put a guy to pick for him
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : and didnt give him anything
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : then shot him cause 'maybe" the guy held a barrel
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : knew that player didnt keep for him
[#noobs4ashi] [name protected] : sry for him... why pick for cloud.. not even share

Line is never my idea I promote team and sharing, they do this themself ;p
brqcDkP.jpg

His reason for saying I select target is my aim goes from shit to pro in a flash (In other words i miss a lot then maybe get a few hits in a row) this happens on my stream all the time.

first off,i dont bring new players to rig :)
besides friends and soc i will shoot most who appraoch but i do sometimes say rig is open and let others stand at rig.
i do not team them therefore you must outpick others for oil.
i allways share with people i (TEAM)
depends how many wss i'm up against if i shoot all or not lol.
but i wouldent go ashi rig and expect not to get shot lol medium+ skills anything less should visit orthos ty.
lets end this arguement and stay on topic please

Status
Back