When You Thought PvP was BAD

Status
No worries... Everyone please sit back and be patient, MA will not allow exploits to continue once they are aware of them. It is a Real Cash Economy and investigations have to run there course.

Once there is certifiable legal evidence collected they will take care of all the individuals. The more evidence / time to collect records the more iron clad irrefutable that ToU was violated and termination of accounts cant be challenged legally.

Quote From The ToU you hit accept to every time you log in,

j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

Then Comes,

Banned Account (or “Account Banning”) means that the Account is under investigation due to a suspected violation of the EULA, ToU and/or Rules of Conduct, or that the Account user was deemed to have violated one of the said agreements. This may be temporary for short or long periods, on MindArk's and/or MindArk's Partner sole and absolute discretion.

Then Most Likely for extensive abuse of the system
I.E. why temp bans are being held off for evidence collection

Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means that the Account is purged and that You will no longer be able to retrieve its contents or to re-activate it to access Entropia Universe. Purging the Account means that, when applicable, all skills will be deleted, any estate deeds will be transferred back to MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner and the virtual objects on the Account will be exchanged for their Trade Terminal (TT) value. The aggregated value will be added to the balance on the PED Card connected to Your Account for You to withdraw if exceeding the minimal withdrawal limit of 1 000 PED. Any pending transactions involving a Terminated Account will be revoked.

Be assured tho,
It is coming....

It takes about 3 months to receive your withdraw plenty of time to intervene, and if anyone is thinking of trading ped for dollars through paypal for example. If the person you traded with account is locked, it is possible for MA to reverse the trade and also issue a ban to you as well.

So no matter what you do you wont get your withdraw or if someone pays for your ped they can suffer a detrimental lose.

GL :D

Its Coming....

I witnessed just the threadstarter Cloud use...

1. Select Target (aimbot).
2. Flaming to decay.
3. Hiding in pet.

this is how innocent he is :D

You forgot hiding in vehicles too

-rep from cloud for this post above :laugh:

cloud.jpg

Who can post videos how cloud running and hiding in plane? :laugh:

That guy got memory like goldfish - forgets everything :laugh:

Forum PvP is so much more entertaining than the in game version. :popcorn:

-rep from cloud for this post above :laugh:

cloud.jpg

Who can post videos how cloud running and hiding in plane? :laugh:

That guy got memory like goldfish - forgets everything :laugh:

xD hahaha same go for you I guess you open you mouht all wide but remember old gamers know who you are even you own soc don't talk good about you lol
:laugh:

Here to play devils advocate....

/mod note/

Regardless of what the threadstarter has, or hasn't, done himself in the past, how about everyone just address the topic of the thread?
Pros, cons, if the current system doesn't work then why specifically is that a problem, what needs to be changed, how it would work better, how much of a priority this should be for MindArk, etc.

How come This Thread gets modded with that explanation while current thread goes on and on as a flaming to the OP.

Issues at hand are Select Target, Land Grab, Pet Hiding, and space speed hack are all problems in PvP... Can you do something about this MA and stop dragging your feet focusing on compet....

//Azzah

Here to play devils advocate....

How come This Thread gets modded with that explanation while current thread goes on and on as a flaming to the OP.

Issues at hand are Select Target, Land Grab, Pet Hiding, and space speed hack are all problems in PvP... Can you do something about this MA and stop dragging your feet focusing on compet....

//Azzah

Nxhmk3q.jpg

Tell your boi to stop showing up to LG to decay defenders, and keep out of Pets which is allowed :yay:

rQCsR2X.jpg

^^^ Wonder who that is :laugh: ^^^

Uno Mas!

YBmsZ6E.jpg

I remember it. You did hit like 30-40 hits in a row. And when i took my sword and missed one - you killed me. Shame that MA do not ban more people, just Dro and Mega... They should ban all who use aim and other ilegal shit. So you too.

2014-12-03 14:31:55 [System] [] You inflicted 111.0 points of damage.
2014-12-03 14:31:57 [System] [] You inflicted 165.4 points of damage.
2014-12-03 14:31:57 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Cerb Hulk Beris using a Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L).
2014-12-03 14:32:00 [Team] [] Cloud received Weapon Cells (22542).
i went and checked,was exactly 2hits total just so there's no confusion

yes hulk your lier and I -rep you for that.
and yes even your soc has negative things to say about you :wise:

wss and crew cant handle some people are just better then them.

and no kull its not harassment to decay you as i told sapphire...i can shoot you with any gun i want in or out of pvp
that's its intended use.
but saph mob training with a vehicle is not a vehicles intended use.
and btw you cant say i hide under pets when its not my pet that your claiming.
i sold all my ancient strong pets so gl trying to prove that argument or film anything of the nature.
and no i don't hide under vehicles so gl also with filming that.

lol wss has a lot of hate built up it seems that they gotta lie and manipulate what actually happens.

stay on topic and stop bs and see you guys in PvP ;)

which its only wss and crew being negative cuase its what they do and don't want competition.
they want there cake and to eat it to. and not share with outsiders.
sry to say wss suck with real skills and gl when these issues are fixed and you guys cant aim...GL!!! :yup:

wss and crew cant handle some people are just better then them.

and no kull its not harassment to decay you as i told sapphire...i can shoot you with any gun i want in or out of pvp
that's its intended use.
but saph mob training with a vehicle is not a vehicles intended use.
and btw you cant say i hide under pets when its not my pet that your claiming.
i sold all my ancient strong pets so gl trying to prove that argument or film anything of the nature.
and no i don't hide under vehicles so gl also with filming that.

lol wss has a lot of hate built up it seems that they gotta lie and manipulate what actually happens.

stay on topic and stop bs and see you guys in PvP ;)

which its only wss and crew being negative cuase its what they do and don't want competition.
they want there cake and to eat it to. and not share with outsiders.
sry to say wss suck with real skills and gl when these issues are fixed and you guys cant aim...GL!!! :yup:

Moving from point A to point B is the intended use for a vehicle. You're full of shit.

Combibo and exarosaur normal are still large enough for You to hide in. You're full of shit.

Like i said i'll stream and show next time You're in the game.

Moving from point A to point B is the intended use for a vehicle. You're full of shit.

Combibo and exarosaur normal are still large enough for You to hide in. You're full of shit.

Like i said i'll stream and show next time You're in the game.

point a to point b=you swarve with intent to gather a large group of mobs behind you and drive slow so you don't lose them along the way.(I can drive also point a to point b and by time I reach rig not a single mob is follow me unless it spawns in that area...you bring 20+ behind you so...

nobody complains about small pet as long as you cant hide your entire body inside of it.
so do try to make a valid argument and not one of stupidity.
(you use ANCIENT EXASAUR STRONG)so you can hide your entire body inside it.you even do that on stream so I think we know you cant lie and try say you don't.
will I hide in my exa small or silver bunny? half my body cant be inside it so I guess its not a very good way to exploit my pet? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

stream away noob. I will also set up a stream soon. I start looking into that so if I was you I would stop mob training and pet hideing. then we can see how I 1hit you most times. like I need anything for noobs?:confused:

You're full of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtVJIuWBogw&feature=youtu.be -sapphire mob trains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEUElI8yLws&feature=youtu.be -sapphire 100% hit no miss

2015-04-27 03:22:44 [TO : name protected] was for sapphire
2015-04-27 03:23:01 [FROM: name protected] nm. have fun killing her
2015-04-27 03:24:20 [FROM: ] any truth in the line cutting she was doing speededup the line?
2015-04-27 03:24:43 [TO : ] nope
2015-04-27 03:24:45 [TO : ] its a lie
2015-04-27 03:25:08 [TO :] jumping line would not move any faster then if she was never in the line at all
2015-04-27 03:25:32 [TO : ] how would it move line faster? :D
2015-04-27 03:25:48 [TO : ] she want to skip line prob to take free drops
2015-04-27 03:26:01 [TO : ] and tell you its for the benefit of the line lol
2015-04-27 03:26:16 [TO : ] then skip again and get a faster share
2015-04-27 03:26:22 [FROM: ] no clue. it felt like a lie. but if there was something there. would like to speed up the line
2015-04-27 03:29:15 [TO : ] lol
2015-04-27 03:29:50 [TO : ] ok so 10 people in a line with 1person who skips=11people
2015-04-27 03:30:15 [TO : ] the oil at rig still spawns at same rate nothing changes
2015-04-27 03:30:31 [TO : ] so if that 1person leaves line thats skiping the line would in fact move faster
2015-04-27 03:30:40 [TO : ] but not by him being in line skiping
2015-04-27 03:31:24 [FROM: ] laeven the math a side. she was pulling half the oil from the rig.
2015-04-27 03:31:28 [TO : ] what happens there is the 1skipper/cheater jumping infront of others to get a faster oil share=laughing at the line for not noticeing
2015-04-27 03:31:53 [TO : ] so she gets half the oil?
2015-04-27 03:32:55 [FROM: ] she pick, move to the back of the line and cut her way to the front before the next drop. making her next.
2015-04-27 03:33:08 [FROM: ] she got ever other pick
2015-04-27 03:33:17 [FROM:] or half the oil from the rig
2015-04-27 03:33:37 [TO : ] wow
2015-04-27 03:33:54 [FROM: ] i got shot alot to point this out.
2015-04-27 03:33:55 [TO : ] and people belieave that bs she saying the line goes faster becuase of that?
2015-04-27 03:34:12 [TO : ] ok ty
2015-04-27 03:34:25 [TO : ] i will make this point to others but will leave out your name
2015-04-27 03:34:34 [TO : ] something needs to be done about her
2015-04-27 03:34:54 [FROM: ] the sad part is she almost never shot me. she got guards to do it.
2015-04-27 03:37:57 [FROM: ] i just can't stand the disrepect she has shown

am I still full of shit?
so you steal from new players at orthos skiping line..you mob train...you use select target...you hide under pet...you get new players from orthos to mob train on your channel risking ban if they don't know better just so you can pick a few peds of oil.
you might wish to go read that book now I suggested and stop diging yourself in hole when you know you left one nasty trail. :censored:

Last edited:
i went to the rig, bought oil off friends for like 150-200%. Went to the front of the line, dropped it at the pump, person at the pump got oil. i got to the pump, and went to the back of the line. You can ask most people there, they were in on it. That speeds up the line.

Also, there is no such thing as stealing oil at orthos even if i was (which i wasn't). i gave the noobs at that rig maybe 500-1000 ped or more over the past 8 months. Decided to be creative for a change.

The above was mischievous and quite funny actually. I even told my friends the quantity and location of the next oil drop. How would i know if i wasn't dropping it?

Yes, i have openly used Select Target in the past week a few times manually and even streamed it. Since MA have seen at least You, GUST, Tiff all admitting to using this "feature" and not caring it's only fair i get to do it back a couple of times before their position on it changes to "no" or preferably the "feature" is simply removed.

You have used it for the past 6+ months, likely macroed but ultimately MA (say they) can't prove it so that's kind of irrelevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtVJIuWBogw is not a mob train. That's a couple of mobs following after driving, a mob train has like 10x the mobs. i would even kill those mobs if i wasn't assailed with 100% accuracy Select Target fire. Again, you're full of it.

"she always does mob train, when can not win the fight" this is classic.

i also strongly discouraged mob training in my noob channel, and kicked some for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuZ390HMaMQ whoops! i accidentally posted one of Cloud and Tiffany playing clean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fkZ2PAu1TE wps again! Cloud playing clean again!

It's funny how You post this right after spending 2 hours at Orthos Select Targetting me and talking rubbish and found one of the least intelligent noobs to interview about alleged stealing.

I can't stress enough that Cloud is a compulsive liar. This is His idea of fun. i would be worried if He actually believed His own words.

Edit: i must stress using something as a last straw, and using it habitually like Cloud and his ilk are completely different.

Last edited:
i went to the rig, bought oil off friends for like 150-200%. Went to the front of the line, dropped it at the pump, person at the pump got oil. i got to the pump, and went to the back of the line. You can ask most people there, they were in on it. That speeds up the line.

Also, there is no such thing as stealing oil at orthos even if i was (which i wasn't). i gave the noobs at that rig maybe 500-1000 ped or more over the past 8 months. Decided to be creative for a change.

The above was mischievous and quite funny actually. I even told my friends the quantity and location of the next oil drop. How would i know if i wasn't dropping it?

Yes, i have openly used Select Target in the past week a few times manually and even streamed it. Since MA have seen at least You, GUST, Tiff all admitting to using this "feature" and not caring it's only fair i get to do it back a couple of times before their position on it changes to "no" or preferably the "feature" is simply removed.

no stealing at rig so why do you say this about me just because I kill you? and pick the oil I fight for while you only harass and whine.
second why do people need you to pick there drops for them if your not takeing from the drops?
why the fk would you skip line just to tell them where the drop spawns?
that dosent even make sense(YOUR LIEING)you think they need you to pick there drops for them or tell where to find it? even if that was the case you ruin the experience
me,gust ,tiff have not admitted to using any such (SELECT TARGET) only in your delusional mind might we admitted to this.
but what we do do is kill you .(SO YOU WHINER)needs to lie about that person to try play saint.
as far as the flameing goes we do it to you for a reason and you can film after 1month + later trying to act like a saint lieing to try and make yourself look good when you know your lieing.you are very manipulative lier and I don't trust a damn word that you say /type ect.

and you say ma seen us admitting I would sure like to see any chat logs you can provide proveing that lie.
you are not fair sapphire but now you admit to using it as I said you do .
oh and 1 mob could be counted as coincidence 10+ I don't think so and everytime you come back??? I don't think so.

so why was the guy killed btw for bringing up the skiping line thing? if your doing what you say...maybe you don't want others to learn you are cheating them.
you can tell all the lies you want sapphire idc anymore your still on my kos list at the end of the day.

sick of lies from that group.

can any other posts off topic or negative be removed pls.

Cloud... you are so full of shit... you use all shit you told, you use select target with macros... and you come here and tell how good you are :)

Cloud... you are so full of shit... you use all shit you told, you use select target with macros... and you come here and tell how good you are :)

I don't claim to be good or bad use or not. wouldent matter
I'm saying your group is liers :) (which you are)
and you use select target hulk...just look at your thread about 100% hit(confession)???

you list every detail down to a science. you knew about it long before you posted that.
same with the amp bug that wss seems to know every last detail about you known long before wss posted that thread. something that game dmging and your group kept it secret for years.

this is my(opinion) though so that's clear I cant say 100% cough cough ..right

mod can remove anymore bs off topic pls.
thank you

Mob training:
i drove to the rig in a straight line. You killed me each time so You have no reason to believe i wouldn't have cleaned up any straggling mobs.

What did You call it when you used the newb rocket launcher to bring a stalker to us mid fight the other day? You think no one noticed?

PS try driving in a straight line to the rig, see how many mobs might show up. The spawn is extremely dense.

Cloud using Select Target (besides obvious experiences):
http://i.imgur.com/WQuD6PH.png
Also said i think it was in the same conversation "it's a feature".

GUST using Select Target (besides obvious experiences):
http://i.imgur.com/sJ9IjMb.png
He was watching my stream and decided to pm me.

Tiffany using Select Target (besides obvious experiences):
http://i.imgur.com/v333oUH.png
Master seems generally quite honest.

Stealing at rig?
i believe using Select Target for 6 months to profit and get oil is stealing and fraudulent.

Why was what guy killed? itorlyme or something? Ask the "guard" that killed him. i didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and even if i did, You have asked others to kill people (me) with threat of KoS if they don't. You want witnesses to the fact i was just messing about? Why would i cheat 50 pec drops, do You know how much i deposit?

Closing notes:
Almost every post You write is unoriginal. You seem to take what others have accused You of and spit it back out at others almost verbatim. i don't Understand what is going on here.

i think You should just give up this hapless crusade. Remove the action. Stop using it. Stream your gameplay to prove it. It's like placing sanctions on a rogue nation. You can't be trusted to not use Select Target.

This thread is just a circus.

Last edited:
Mob training:
i drove to the rig in a straight line. You killed me each time so You have no reason to believe i wouldn't have cleaned up any straggling mobs.

What did You call it when you used the newb rocket launcher to bring a stalker to us mid fight the other day? You think no one noticed?

PS try driving in a straight line to the rig, see how many mobs might show up. The spawn is extremely dense.

Cloud using Select Target (besides obvious experiences):
http://i.imgur.com/WQuD6PH.png
Also said i think it was in the same conversation "it's a feature".

GUST using Select Target (besides obvious experiences):
http://i.imgur.com/sJ9IjMb.png
He was watching my stream and decided to pm me.

Tiffany using Select Target (besides obvious experiences):
http://i.imgur.com/v333oUH.png
Master seems generally quite honest.

Stealing at rig?
i believe using Select Target for 6 months to profit and get oil is stealing and fraudulent.

Why was what guy killed? itorlyme or something? Ask the "guard" that killed him. i didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and even if i did, You have asked others to kill people (me) with threat of KoS if they don't. You want witnesses to the fact i was just messing about? Why would i cheat 50 pec drops, do You know how much i deposit?

Closing notes:
Almost every post You write is unoriginal. You seem to take what others have accused You of and spit it back out at others almost verbatim. i don't Understand what is going on here.

i think You should just give up this hapless crusade. Remove the action. Stop using it. Stream your gameplay to prove it. It's like placing sanctions on a rogue nation. You can't be trusted to not use Select Target.

This thread is just a circus.
I did (NOT) admit to using select in that pic first off
but seems you have made people mad with your constant lieing
and you even admitted just earlier you used select target so I guess you having been stealing and is fraudulent?

you have yet to offer up any proof to back anything you say I do.
the only thing is the flameing and that's not exploit its the intended use of a gun.

you offering otherwise something legitimate and clear is like showing a fuzzy picture of bigfoot or a ufo and saying you seen it.

then you try to make others believe your heap crock of bs story with no proper evidence lieing over and over.
saying you do this cloud does that ffs ...
all your doing is lie cuase you die at rig then you will mob train select target whine bich and moan and when someone gets tired of your bs and flame you film he flame me (HUHUU) so he must have done all those other things also pulling out your fuzzy picture trying to criticize with no shread of proper evidence.

CLOSEING NOTE:

this thread and i have send in support case ideas ect. i think could fix it ..not sure why not fixed yet but maybe there's something to it.

don't talk about others when you admitted to using select target sapphire.
i will also ignore you ingame as you have nothing relevant to say just lies and deceit you cant prove.
its all hearsay, why don't you try to do something constructive instead of whine and lie about old players.

you have nothing useful to say best to not talk.
and go burn that fuzzy picture of what you claim cuase it cant be offered up as proper evidence :wise:

Last edited:
already said i'll set up a stream so try not to cry so much in the meantime.
but i expect you to cry even after :laugh:

Lets hope they fix PvP fast, before we have to quarantine the entire forum due to overload of Loud's BS :laugh:

FA2RP3C.gif

/mod note/

Enough already.

I've let this thread run on in the (probably vain) hope that there might eventually be some reasonable debate about current issues affecting PvP, and how they might be addressed either by MindArk as a software change, or by the community by agreeing on acceptable standards of gameplay.

Instead, it's been pretty much just mudslinging, accusation and counter-accusation all round.
And that's not the purpose of this forum.

So:
1. If a game feature needs improvement, create a thread about that particular issue. If you need to provide an example to illustrate a point, please use a generic one rather than making accusations against individuals or groups of players.

2. If you believe that a player is violating the EULA or ToU of Entropia, make a detailed support case for MindArk to investigate, including any screenshots, vid clips or other relevant material that will assist any investigation of the incident. (Obviously, try to ensure your material shows date, time & location.)

3. However, if all you have are personal issues between yourself and other players or forum members - go work it out in private.

Forum PVP just isn't on.

:locked:

PS: As someone pointed out, I don't do PVP myself.
(I find it about as interesting as listening to a bunch of kids squabbling in the playground. 3year old kids. The age where scatological humour is still inordinately amusing.)

While I'm tempted to just remove this whole thread, I'm not going to go through it post by post modding for personal disputes, insults etc., as I think everyone has had more than enough time to post 'their side' to whatever has been said.

Last edited:
Status
Back