When your average mid tier player tries to do redulite - It goes pretty bad !

So I am gonna assume you started with 10 000 PED ammo, I am no genius but I don't think you can go 14 000 down if you had 10 000 to begin. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it's some juju in the numbers if you use a normal tracker. Any smart person want to do the math? If you cycle 100 000k PED on 10k PED ammo and it says you lost 15k in tracker is this possible?
Alas my friend my starting ammo dosent mean too much when you deposit a big chunk mid way though to fuel the pain !

Really intresting to see such a wide range of results from everyone , I certainly feel a little better in the context of all the above. My only conclusion is that the ammout of needed peds cycled to get " expected returns " is certainly over a million peds . Anything less than that is just not going to map out . This number has clearly just increased over the years but to what extent im not sure.

can any long time pleyers that were also big cyclers say 5 or 10 years back show some light to this point? I would guess it was closer to perhaps 100k ped cycled for " expected returns " vs teh 10x loot 2.0 brought us ? or am i just braking up the wrong tree and its always been this way ?

Back