When your average mid tier player tries to do redulite - It goes pretty bad !

I go 3k tt profit (over 5k profit if you count markup) on redulite category 1

4 HoF, 3 of them over 1k last one 900 PED

Was prepared for and expecting a tt loss of between 6-10k PED

Okay finished. Ended at 105.21931% tt return, 1.47338244 Ped per point.
Didn’t you once tell me that TT profit was no longer possible under Loot 2:0? So you broke the game and cheated somehow? 🃏🤣.

Well... you're out of the post mayhem cuddle party. Ferial too.

XD
=( I succeeded, but at what cost.
Didn’t you once tell me that TT profit was no longer possible under Loot 2:0? So you broke the game and cheated somehow? 🃏🤣.
Lmao imagine thinking that's a gotcha. My tt Return since December 28th 2021 is 97.56%.

I cycled only 26k ped and only had 6732 loot instances. (during mayhem)

You tried BBgurl, but as always, failed.

Last edited:
So Let it be, my final results of mayhem, most in cat6, few h in cat3,4,5. 1 full run 10k ammo in cat1.

T3 LP-40 eff 88,9 + 49lvl looter. Ares perf

258 Globs 0 HOFS

110k points, finished redulite.

Cost: 142039,24p
Loot: 132113,34p
TT: 93,01%

1660 Easter Boxes

99 robot looter / 67.5% eff bp-130 t10
started easter mayhem 15th april
293k points anni so far / defense completed
ped card is up several k from shrap conversion alone / markup from armor parts/l guns / esis was enough to sustain dmg enhancers
kept boxes/euts/tokens thats ontop
its the 3rd consecutive mayhem for me where im practically sailing through with no need to leave to recover like i usually had to still a year ago

ped card is up several k from shrap conversion alone / markup from armor parts/l guns / esis was enough to sustain dmg enhancers
its the 3rd consecutive mayhem for me where im practically sailing through with no need to leave to recover like i usually had to still a year ago
TT return?

its a trap

Eve's wife had a good Mayhem from the looks of it

4cohW79.png

I did amazing too. So far every Easter was better than other mayhems for me, but this one had much better average, without getting any 5digit or many HOFs I was almost 102% last count couple of days ago which pushed the entire twen at 99.5% tt

Not everyone can win all the time. We end up getting skewed return numbers on PCF generally because people tend to post bad numbers more often than good for whatever reasons....

Would like to hear some folks who got closer to expected results, especially those who hit those 1k, 2kx multis. What were your final results and how many large loots did you get?

Otherwise it just looks like all players are doing badly when it isn't actually happening.

Till yesterday, 150k cycle, 97.93% return, already at + after shrapnel conversion, redu universal ammo, EUT tokens and redu pet sold, without a single token or box or L drops calculated in. Today was TT+ again, so guess back again above 98%.
1 big hof a bit under 5k, 1 maybe 2 more small hofs under 1k, rest are usual globals.

Expected should be below 95.8%, guess im still enjoying a nice return period started with MM after a very bad august - november period including a very bad HM.

My point is, if hunting gives us money, who is the one paying all the USD? MA? LOL
I dont trust in hunting giving us profits (do not be self delusional), but i do trust in trading and investment (in the game) giving us all the dividends each week :) cheers and have a good day~
Where do you think the dividends come from?

I dont trust in hunting giving us profits (do not be self delusional), but i do trust in trading and investment (in the game) giving us all the dividends each week :) cheers and have a good day~
My ped card and items growing donno how , i am not depositing, just shooting (mostly) .

My ped card and items growing donno how , i am not depositing, just shooting (mostly) .
Hi mate good day. If hunters can profit, where does the MA net profit (millions of USD) comes from? Drop from the sky? or from the lowest of the food chain? (hunters). Ponder on that :) anyways my ped card is getting fatter each day too, but not from hunting, rather its from investments and trading :) cheers and have a good week~

Hi mate good day. If hunters can profit, where does the MA net profit (millions of USD) comes from? Drop from the sky? or from the lowest of the food chain? (hunters). Ponder on that :) anyways my ped card is getting fatter each day too, but not from hunting, rather its from investments and trading :) cheers and have a good week~
It comes from the hunters that make dumb choices and don't profit. And the ubers that do profit, still generate CLD revenue because they don't profit in TT. Just markup.

Hi Katie good morning :) First statement is true, second statement is genius! It strikes my point! Not all ubers make profits and they too have to deposit , that's my point. I like to advise all newbies out there, do not think that ubers are GODS, they too are losing tons of money each week. Do not assume that once you are at the uber level you can earn tons of peds, totally wrong :) Play wisely and have a diversified array of activities to get profits and for expense (ammo and decay). Cheers~
It comes from the hunters that make dumb choices and don't profit. And the ubers that do profit, still generate CLD revenue because they don't profit in TT. Just markup.

Just realised all the people buying 200k pedder weapons are idiots , i think they should just buy equivalent amount in clds and chill for life 270+ peds every week without any effort .

Damm i should have choosen you as my mentor.
Advise to new people get this guy as your mentor .. :p

For the sake of Accountancy
MA profit comes MAINLY from PED SENIORAGE
MA sells about 80m ped per year, that is 8m USD on last 3 annual reports.
MA saves 30% (progressive) of the deposits as a FUND TO PAY WITHDRAWALS and account 70% as revenues.
so on 8m USD the company result is 5.600.000
as per 2017 (and accorfing to0 the algoritm deposited to the gamble commission ) MA declares a 2% average hunting tax (ON TURNOVER)
then there are auction fees (including outer planet delivery fees)
Turrest tax (25% on kill cost)

there are ways to approximate PP and MA return based on NTI, CLD, AG, and other instruments, that are out of scope for the thread.

MA does not care at all of markup, that is players' consensus, they care of TT in TT out that must not be in favor or players
(Loot 2.0 was made because some specific setups in loot 1.0 allowed players to milk MA)

read the annual balance account, read dev notes and you will see EXACTLY how game works (as logic not at single loot roll level)

and remember that a 1000 ped rolled 10 times commands 2% tax on 10*1000 = 200 ped that is 20% of PED card...
kill tax is on VOLUME cycled not on ped card value.
so even high end players NEED to extract 2% (on average of course) to stay afloat.
some advantage from DPP and looter, but all in all it is all marketing of loot (or transformation) and cost management that impacts

For the sake of Accountancy
MA profit comes MAINLY from PED SENIORAGE
MA sells about 80m ped per year, that is 8m USD on last 3 annual reports.
MA saves 30% (progressive) of the deposits as a FUND TO PAY WITHDRAWALS and account 70% as revenues.
so on 8m USD the company result is 5.600.000
as per 2017 (and accorfing to0 the algoritm deposited to the gamble commission ) MA declares a 2% average hunting tax (ON TURNOVER)
then there are auction fees (including outer planet delivery fees)
Turrest tax (25% on kill cost)

there are ways to approximate PP and MA return based on NTI, CLD, AG, and other instruments, that are out of scope for the thread.

MA does not care at all of markup, that is players' consensus, they care of TT in TT out that must not be in favor or players
(Loot 2.0 was made because some specific setups in loot 1.0 allowed players to milk MA)

read the annual balance account, read dev notes and you will see EXACTLY how game works (as logic not at single loot roll level)

and remember that a 1000 ped rolled 10 times commands 2% tax on 10*1000 = 200 ped that is 20% of PED card...
kill tax is on VOLUME cycled not on ped card value.
so even high end players NEED to extract 2% (on average of course) to stay afloat.
some advantage from DPP and looter, but all in all it is all marketing of loot (or transformation) and cost management that impacts
Hi mate thanks for the details, but my point is, money comes from the players, once you accept this FACT, players will play this game wisely, not just phew phew phew :D Do not assume u will get a huge HOF by just shooting for days and strike it rich, there is no short cuts in life , be realistic :) Cheers~

Just realised all the people buying 200k pedder weapons are idiots , i think they should just buy equivalent amount in clds and chill for life 270+ peds every week without any effort .

Damm i should have choosen you as my mentor.
Advise to new people get this guy as your mentor .. :p
Hi Mike, speaking of mentoring, my first advise to my disciples "do not depo too much for now, understand the game mechanics first, explore the vast arrays of earning peds in this game( demand and supply of markets), then spend the inputs for your outputs (ammo and decay), this way u can enjoy playing this game on the long run, and still making profits each week) .

And fyi, a 200k ped equipment is not a lot of peds, its only 54 CLDs (as of today caly share price), 54 CLDs only pays out 270 peds a week. Be patient playing this game, earn while you spend :) For me i enjoy this game damn much, i enjoy sweating, fruit walking and even walking on the planet surface looking at the scenery makes me happy :) I use my caly dividends each week for some hunting (20%) , the rest of 80% are re-invested into caly shares again, this way your ped card grows bigger as time goes by.

Once you have the patience (not rushing to be a uber), u will earn peds faster than what you can imagine :) Cheers~

Hi Mike, speaking of mentoring, my first advise to my disciples "do not depo too much for now, understand the game mechanics first, explore the vast arrays of earning peds in this game( demand and supply of markets), then spend the inputs for your outputs (ammo and decay), this way u can enjoy playing this game on the long run, and still making profits each week) .

And fyi, a 200k ped equipment is not a lot of peds, its only 54 CLDs (as of today caly share price), 54 CLDs only pays out 270 peds a week. Be patient playing this game, earn while you spend :) For me i enjoy this game damn much, i enjoy sweating, fruit walking and even walking on the planet surface looking at the scenery makes me happy :) I use my caly dividends each week for some hunting (20%) , the rest of 80% are re-invested into caly shares again, this way your ped card grows bigger as time goes by.

Once you have the patience (not rushing to be a uber), u will earn peds faster than what you can imagine :) Cheers~
Agree on this.

Or find a wellpaying job, work hard in rl,overtime, nightshift depo that money into entropia buy gear buy amo buy skillz, become a uber and enjoy the next step of virtual Reality , now this is called agumented reality 🥲

Where is my Credit card wtf

Finally checked numbers. ~95% at lvl 68 robot looter'ish and 90% efficiency'ish, over 300k cycle (yes, noob cycle for me lol)

But I haven't had any big hits in mayhem so me being a bit below average is somewhat expected...still annoying... :D

150k cycled
87% return
Cat =<5

cryo 8 + delta not enchancers

don’t worry I’m use to these returns now. Pretty standard. I had a positive run back in 2010 once. That was fun.

Done redu with imk2 SGA, 49-50 looter. Ended on 93% (same like xmas mayhem after over 600k ammo used). Terrible mayhem again. Dear MA can i have my balance HOF please? 😀

Back