Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

Status
me, not even a single sga pixie

Am I in the Penalty List of MA??

55k peds no SGA-item. But i did not hunt after any SGA-item after the end off the event. :)

Die old SGA-thread ! DIE !!!

;)

Die old SGA-thread ! DIE !!!

;)

Yes you are right only 1 thing left.!!!

Originally Posted by Bertha Bot
Although a few residual SGA edition items were found during the early days of 2010, the Second Golden Age of Calypso has officially concluded. Thanks to all colonists, old and new, that were part of that very special chapter of Calypso's history.

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC
I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future.

Marco said he would investigate what went wrong (why SGA is not ended when it should).
What happened to this words.:confused:

The lonest event in the games history and it ends like that with a simple "sorry" from MA support.

Haven't been able to aquire any also... Been doing a lot of hunting and mining in the SGA period, but only found the normal stuff... Not even a pixie SGA part for me!
And when I see all these prices for when you could buy them... I'll just stick with the old normal stuff then!

I still haven't found anything either so maybe it's truly over now, with no straggler items left for me :(

looted all my sga items from the fattest mob ig - the Auctionaut!

Posted via Mobile Device

Raises his hand and Yells I have not gotten CRAP from MA let alone any SGA items :mad:

Nothing here. But it's no surprise because I lose on a daily basis since VU10...

notadamnthing.

but I wasn't playing.

so how bout those necros...

threadnecro.gif

zip zero zilch

I hear sga items don't drop that often anymore! Mindark get it fixed!

Not a dam thing. But then, I never really expected anything anyways. MA don't like me so much.

SGA doesnt exist Lol

Never did never will it doesnt help that EU freezes my comp anytime i tried running it during sga and even now

Looted just one SGA item - Vigi Shins (M) on Combibo Young ;)

SGA drop, really? I do have a HUGE pile of Nova...

Way to Necro lol

Status
Back