Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

Status
I played alot and found nothing
But that seems to be the norm, in the last 2 years of playing I have found nothing special from any events, so I was no surprized to not find any SGA item.
Oh Well, back to mining ;)

Happy New Year Everyone!

opalo SGA and goblin gloves F SGA - on one longtooth. Spent ~20K peds total during SGA (mining part included). Well at least i get something and deserved EF icon, but i feel your pain.

Yes! managed to finish SGA and dodge every single item from the thousand announced AND every uber in this period (and before)

I'm Elite King Bubba Grand Master No Loot :rolleyes::laugh:

Pixie Feet SGA - :woot:

Nothing Nada

I don't wanna hear about SGA ever again

Looted Opalo SGA Wo0T :rolleyes: Down only a measily 5k peds. Sympathies for all those who lost a packet and let's hope loots will become more "regular". Hope is the last to die.... :laugh:

Jar

NO whats SGA :D

My SGA run in almost 80kped in ammo

An ep-32 sga :(
An Kobold arms F :(
And 2 x Opalo SGA
[...]

Around 65k peds ammo here. Not one SGA item. Hunted a lot of different mobs:

Aurlis, Hogglos, Spiders, Eomons, Longtooth, Atrox, SEGs, Falx, Ambulimax, Kingfisher, Snables, Combibos, Daspletors, Proteons, ...

Don't really know, what I did wrong... :scratch2:

Not a single SGA item after 16K ped losses during SGA. :mad:

SGA now done and definitely NO !

So all can know lost about 40k peds no sga.

Fuck sga :) I hope we dont have TGA(Third Golden Age) ... Was hoping for an Opalo SGA... nothing/nadda/zilch

looted all kinds of SGA no worries im a noob i got sga vig helm, golves. arms,thighs, shins! yeah im way happy hunged a lot and few dif mobs, all of these items i did win seems i was the highest bidder, ma likes the highest bidder!

too bad i own a few different kinds of sga not a single one did i loot, pisses me off but i enjoyed sga while it lasted... i think:/

No sga items for me ... was a bs event:mad:

100k peds, 95% return. 5 SGA.

Nope not one for me :mad: oh well I guess it just wasnt my time, anyway I still hope to get somthing good even though it will not be a SGA item. Best of luck to everyone and do not worry I am sure you will get a good drop sooner or later then it will all be worth it!!

I got a big nothing. Not surprised.

Who have yet not found a single SGA item?

100k peds, 95% return. 5 SGA.

Sure you read the title first before you posted?

Yes.
Looted 15-ish.

YES

Opalo
Supermarcy Food SGA M

Status
Back