who is the most skilled nondepositer?

Noplan

Guardian
i used the search-function but i could not find any similar thread. maybe i used the wrong catchwords. but if no thread exist...

i have a question to you entropians:

who is the most skilled nondepositer in EU? this question goes to all non-depositers who never payed a cent to this game. please post your sum of your skills, your highest/main skill and how long you play and maybe your globals/hofs.

i start with my skills:

sum: ca. 35k
rifle: over 3,7k
time: 1 year and some months now
single-hunting-globals: 5 <--- lol (all under 80 ped)
mining-globals: 2 <--- lol

i think its easy to surpass my skills. post your skills!

update:

sum: ~43k
rifle: 4,2k
time: <2 years

Last edited:
Pham I suppose. Not sure If he ever deposited, but I don't think he has In the last year or 2.

How many skills has he got? Well more than one category over 10k to give you an Idea ...

i think there are some oldtime players who never deposited & are in top10 socs :)

Pham I suppose. Not sure If he ever deposited, but I don't think he has In the last year or 2.

How many skills has he got? Well more than one category over 10k to give you an Idea ...

If he ever did, he doesn't count.

How about someone in cK? Don't they always brang about never depositing? :laugh:

well, there certainly are people that never deposited, and there even are people that never deposited but withdrew some k's of $ (to their own saying, and some other people's)

I'd guess maybe 60% of the beta players didnt deposit.

HunterZ I think said he never deposited but .... Ok maybe not a good example since he was well you know!

It's not really interesting how well non-depositors who started from beta does. If a non-depositor started now and did really well, now that might be pretty interesting :)

It's not really interesting how well non-depositors who started from beta does. If a non-depositor started now and did really well, now that might be pretty interesting :)

started Sept 2005
nearing 60k total skills, highest 4,9k
Equipment: ARR8kM, Justifier mkII, A104 amps, full Ghost and Vigi Armor

started Sept 2005

Nice, started then too but deposited (for the shame) Even though I've withdrawn 9 times my total deposits since then, alas it doesn't count :( Good job :thumbup:

Reactions: Neo
Nice, started then too but deposited (for the shame) Even though I've withdrawn 9 times my total deposits since then, alas it doesn't count :( Good job :thumbup:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Teach me!!! :)

As time goes on it will become progressively harder to not deposit :( Each new skill nerf and amp restriction push you back just a bit more. However, think about what you could have done if you deposited a $1000 back in 2002. You could have bought almost every mod fap and sold them now for 25,000 USD each. So depositing isnt so bad, if we had only known :wtg:

started Sept 2005

wow thats not bad! :thumbup:

when i have a global i invest the money in some expensive (50-200 peds, depends on the global) clothes, because i know how fast the EU eats my money. :D

and i do lots of eco-hunts with my goblin, opalo and sometimes with a breer (L) for bigger mobs. i wait for my hof. im patient, but i miss opalo + a103. :D

luckily i have collected some a103 and 104 in my storage. i like the prices of 104 now. maybe they raise more, like mod fap. lol

You could consider me then in the list.

No deposits. No cashcard, creditcard, etc. And never in the mood to go to the bank.

But my skills arent impressive...perhaps 10-15K in total. I will check that later

You could consider me then in the list.

No deposits. No cashcard, creditcard, etc. And never in the mood to go to the bank.

But my skills arent impressive...perhaps 10-15K in total. I will check that later

Lol does it count if you deposited and but it all in store and never use it?

I made a 428 Ped deposit a month ago, but got a global day after and the money is still top right of the store to be used if nessesery haha.

Otherwise I have about 23-24k skills today =)

The most skilled none depositor that I know of was a person called Laria (spelling might be off) she was a very close friend to Trex .

Trex would go on and on about how Laria made it in the trading business w/o ever depositing a single cent. She was able to afford Hangars and other top items in her day, and was a very good person for getting uber gear.
She even helped me a few times getting good deals on stuff.

But she left along time ago because she saw times changing :(

Another great example would be Igor from my society, He was a vet when I first started PE as a noob and I’m almost 100% sure he never deposited into EU.

started Sept 2005

Yeah and don't forget to thank lucky for that.

Yeah and don't forget to thank lucky for that.

Well I cant hunt with a lime coat in my hands can I ;) I bought my armor and the weapons from my big Cornu HOFs, got the ARR for tt+460 back then. Actually Lucky is making me loose more since I keep pking too much :D

Before I exported for the second time (I hadn't deposited), I had 70k skills, Ghoul (M), a106, fap-69. I had about 4.5k rifle and had gotten seren a little bit beforehand. I exported about $1,700 after I sold everything though. My mate Huskie had about the same skills and kept them. He's doing quite well and he hasn't deposited.

Project -X- has (had) some successfull non-depositors.

Lots of patience and determination required, but resulted in >150k skills for certain members topped with mid-level gear. And some old hands got items that are well over 1K peds given the current inflation rate.

Not yours truly, I don't have the patience so my creditcard has been used a couple of times to speed things up. :money:

Lots of respect for those who manage to survive in-game on just their abilities!

/Slupor

I have never deposited and started 27 November 2006. I'v got about 35k skills, but can't login, because the battery of my Gold Card is out of energy.
Bought the Gold Card of my 1172 combibo young hof when my girlfriend was looking a serie and i logged in for half an hour :wtg:

Unfortunately the money of my hof has vanished, so I'm back sweating :p

Is banned people count ?

Started in August 2006, and have never deposited. Have about 50k skills, 4.8k rifle and mid-lvl gear (mkII, Korsses, Shogun+2a, bits of Vigi/Ghost/Grem). I spent the first couple of months sweating, then gradually moved on to profiting from hunting. I have not sold sweat since December 2006. I have never actively traded: I only buy items that I want to use and can't loot (such as Ghost armor) and sell items that I have looted.

Pham did deposit in the start, Stormer claims he never did though !

I for sure have deposited and is damn proud I did ! :silly2:

As time goes on it will become progressively harder to not deposit :( Each new skill nerf and amp restriction push you back just a bit more. However, think about what you could have done if you deposited a $1000 back in 2002. You could have bought almost every mod fap and sold them now for 25,000 USD each. So depositing isnt so bad, if we had only known :wtg:

Yeah, and if I got jobs.com domain back in 1995 (US$ 10) - I would sell it for US$ 800k in 2002...

Lol

If I only knew... :(

I.

Liga

LIGa never deposited eather she is colonel in elite group cadets now

oeps

i mean she is colonel in elite group ( itself)

Deposit a fair amount. Ava worth slightly more than ive putted in (110k skills). I have a bad taste in my mouth at them who started long ago and never needed to never depo. Wonder why :rolleyes:

But, they who started 2 year ago and never depo. I must give them a big +rep.

Now, back to EU and spend some bucks :laugh:

Started: april 2005

Gun: Ancient Improved Mk.II + Triple A204
Armor: Supremacy
Fap: Impfap
Ranged skills: Maxed out
Total Skills: around 300k i think, no crap skills, lowest skill 6k
HP: 273 (atm)

EDIT: no scamming, no fapping, no cheating..only hunting and mining

NO DEPOSITING (deposit = cheating)

A lot of withdrawing though :D

Last edited: