who is the most skilled nondepositer?

Started: april 2005

Gun: Ancient Imk2 + Triple a204
Armor: Gremlin+5b (sold my supremacy long time ago, bought Honda CBR -04 and driverlicence + gear..will buy new armor when i need it)
Fap: Impfap
Ranged skills: maxed out
Total Skills: around 300k i think, no crap skills
HP: Tough (a lot more than 250)

EDIT: no scamming, no fapping, no cheating..only hunting and mining

I wish :laugh:

Deposited once £10 but the value of my equip and ava way surpasses that. Im depositing quite a bit this summer and hope to start up some events to keep my ped balance ticking over ;)

damn you Stormer! nice =)

i dont kno my total skills but its upward of im thinking 35 maybe 40 k skjills been playing almost exactly 1 year

Vigi, Ghost, 5a

justi mk2 montgomery anabolic, korss h400, ep40

fap80

quite a few globals team

3 or 4 solo globals

and one team 10k ped hof (2 people)

Skilled

:) I think I'm doing ok for non deposit. 2 years 8 months in game without putting a pec in. $45 put in on old avatar, but that was not transferred ever to Star. 350k skill at last count.

Reactions: Neo
What about Leafren? wasn't he famous for never depositing and making quite a name for himself in cK back in the day?

:) I think I'm doing ok for non deposit. 2 years 8 months in game without putting a pec in. $45 put in on old avatar, but that was not transferred ever to Star. 350k skill at last count.

Well depends on how you look at it, if I recall you have bought stuff in the past (Peds and items) for RL money (When it was legal ofcourse)

Wouldn't that be considered depositing in some way? :)

hmmm i think im doing ok as NZR :)

started as dekel, in pre gold, didnt deposit anything, with the profit i made, i bought NZR, and kept playing with it, only playin from profits these days

skills: around 270k, alot of them are crafting skills, for example, 9300 engi, 8900 bpc, 6400 machinary :) (Avrg crafting prof is 50 :D), highest 67 ;P)

hmmmm equipment ;P? sold all
got some crap worth 200k peds in storage (gems, ores, crap)
some nice bps: dante, of211, 6a, ect....
2 lands , and a large mall shop.

hmmm also withrawen 32000$ for far :)

no i dont?? are you gona let us in on the joke then??:D

MA CEO avatar... in other word , marco boss...
Last time i skanner her , she had almost 500 in all atribute...She had to get out of MA avatar soc , because they was ranked like 12 in the top 50 skill...

MA CEO avatar... in other word , marco boss...
Last time i skanner her , she had almost 500 in all atribute...She had to get out of MA avatar soc , because they was ranked like 12 in the top 50 skill...

Who says she never deposited ? :D

Im far from being the most skilled non-depositer. But I'm atleast a non-depositer.
I have ~41k total skill and most of those are hunting related skills (I have over 3k in both handgun and rifle). I dont have a good economy ingame :ahh: but atleast its good enough for me to not deposit :yay: I started in the winter of 2005.

Guess I am not looking to good compared to everyone else but atm I have been playing for 6 months, I have full vigi and around 10k of skills. Besides that nothing worth really mentioning.

Well i only have a few points in a couple of skills, but at least i never deposited. I only started on Saturday though, lol.

I was actually going to deposit this friday, but after reading this i might try and see how long i can last now, a bit of a challange.

I was actually going to deposit this friday, but after reading this i might try and see how long i can last now, a bit of a challange.

oh yes its a big challenge. be patient! atm im bankrupt. yesterday i sold a little bit from my storage and got 10 ped (better then nothing ^^) i bought 1k ammo and my loot was only 56 cent. that hurts!!!

now i can sell my a104 amp or my shades to have money. or i go gather sweat. :yay: :(

damn if you dont want these problems... go and deposit some k's of dollars to fill my lootpool. :D

I am I am I am... ohh wait... thought you were lookin for nonsense depositors with nonsense in skills with a cherry on top.. bleh:silly2: dont mind my offtopics, just happy to spam here coz soon I will be home from work to blast my peds out into some mofo mob then loot em rich bastards...:laugh:

To stay a bit ontopic.. hmm..., all I can say: Respect to the people with patience coz thats the skill the non-depo-leech-o-rama uber skilled bunch have;)

Robo

roughly 30k total skills best 3789

equipment full nem ,shogun ,pixie kross 400 , kross 380 mk2 ek 2500

I would like to know that one too

I would like to know that one too, but one thing is for sure mate - it's not me :laugh:

I vowed when I started, that I will not deposit a single PED, but ended up depositing thousands of $ :eek:

It depends how long is one willing to wait, I suppose. I believe somebody can work out his way in EU right from bottom to top, but in order to be Uber and own Shops, LAs and/or Hangars it probably takes something like 5 years or so... :scratch2:

I did not have that sort of patience, and went with my deposits well over the roof. Just yesterday I have checked my credit card statement and promised myself (again) no more deposits - you have to make with what you have in EU already, man. But, then you know how it goes - never say never :rolleyes:

I suppose you can skill yourself right up to the sky in Sweating - that one is completely free :D

EFBanner_154680.jpg

Started: april 2005

Gun: Ancient Imk2 + Triple a204
Armor: Gremlin+5b (sold my supremacy long time ago, bought Honda CBR -04 and driverlicence + gear..will buy new armor when i need it)
Fap: Impfap
Ranged skills: maxed out
Total Skills: around 300k i think, no crap skills
HP: Tough (a lot more than 250)

EDIT: no scamming, no fapping, no cheating..only hunting and mining

started as dekel, in pre gold, didnt deposit anything, with the profit i made, i bought NZR, and kept playing with it, only playin from profits these days

skills: around 270k, alot of them are crafting skills, for example, 9300 engi, 8900 bpc, 6400 machinary :) (Avrg crafting prof is 50 :D), highest 67 ;P)

hmmmm equipment ;P? sold all
got some crap worth 200k peds in storage (gems, ores, crap)
some nice bps: dante, of211, 6a, ect....
2 lands , and a large mall shop.

hmmm also withrawen 32000$ for far :)

It was certainly a completely different game back then… no doubt about that.
No wonder we are facing crap average returns today, and nerfs and more nerfs…

The sad part with a thread like this is that we new players, we are the one who’s paying for all this, if you simplified it a bit. If it wasn’t for us newcomers running around depositing our asses off to be able to get out on another ~ 40 % return Feff hunt with a korss, there wouldn’t be much peds for pregold players to pull out of the game… ill guess…

I really hope that players that join now or later will be happy with the system we have today… if not… there will not be millions of peds for a pregold ava when he/she sell out and leaves…

Well… gratz to you all that found this game early.

It would be interesting to hear about an ava that joins today and don’t want to deposit, how that would look like.

Because no matter how eco ill try to be I’m loosing in the long run today. :mad:
But as I said... some one has to pay for the glory days or else it will be a "snowball effect" that ends with a big crash...

But I don’t know... I’m maybe wrong... :scratch2:

Back