• Red, I could care less

Votes: 17 13.8%

• Total voters

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
Well, I have been interviewing various staff from MA, but I really wanted to ask you all, who would you like to hear from?

Poll added

Hm.... devs? :rolleyes:

Voted player=711 :D

I believe everyone wants an interview with Ulti. 18+ chat, drunken drivvel and exclusive access to my Hall of Shame photo album of "Places I puked while pissed".

Call me.

I believe everyone wants an interview with Ulti. 18+ chat, drunken drivvel and exclusive access to my Hall of Shame photo album of "Places I puked while pissed".

Call me.

I would call you in a heart beat, trust me, but my wife would have my @@ on a stick shortly thereafter ;)

I voted the programmer(s) (is there really more than one? :rolleyes: ;)), but I think you need a separate option for developers/designers. Usually, programmers implement what developers come up with.

I vote you interview Sandra Bullock!

Further I vote that I should be your assistant on this project and I should be able to help Ms. Bullock get ready for the interview! (All that grunt work like helping her get into and out of her interview wardrobe and such) ;)

Let me know, I am available anytime! :D

Dex :cool:

I voted the programmer(s) (is there really more than one? :rolleyes: ;)), but I think you need a separate option for developers/designers. Usually, programmers implement what developers come up with.

The funny thing about interviewing the devs/programmers is that most questions I (and every) would like to ask wouldn't be answered....

If you can come up with some questions I could ask (and would be answered properly), PM me, and I can always try to setup an interview :)

Player = MindBuster
:D

I voted "artists" but I'm going to define that as the guys that do the models and skins for the mobs.

I really like the mobs in this game...

The Sound Guy!

:yay::yay::yay: :wtg:

Lars Falk

He's been making music and sounds for Entropia for years - gotta have something interesting to say or talk about surely?

1. There's artwork for a CD album called "The Sound of Entropia" on the Entropia FTP server. Has, or will this ever be released or maybe even lootable? ;-) What track numbers from the game does it have?

2. The crytek engine allows for things like environmental effects e.g. reverb etc. How has it been to work with the engine and finally get that kind of aural realism into the game? (please tell me they have!)

Other than that I like the idea of the CEO :laugh:

Last edited:

Call me.

GOT MY VOTE!!111 :yay:

I voted "artists" but I'm going to define that as the guys that do the models and skins for the mobs.

I really like the mobs in this game...
Alf Interview (which I think yer already subscribed to)
The Sound Guy!

:yay::yay::yay: :wtg:

Lars Falk

He's been making music and sounds for Entropia for years - gotta have something interesting to say or talk about surely?

Other than that I like the idea of the CEO :laugh:

Shit, I forgot all about the sound guy.. he's on my list tho :)

Would be great if you could get interviews from Game Designers at Creative Kingdom and the Chineese CRD.

I think it would be very interesting to talk to players...as the player and/or the avitar...or both...someone coming from CND who just had a great trip...or a team hunt where there were several great globals or hoffs...

The famous players who have made it big...what they think of things and what sort of stratagy do they use when doing things they are successful at.

The newly addicted noob and what he thinks about the game and how he sees things with his limited knowledge...

Maybe a sampling of several people who just want to say how great they think the game is...

Or someone who just wants to express why they are here, what they get out of the game, is it financial gain or purely social.

I like listening to the excitment in peoples voices when they talk about something they are passionate about...and i think most of us who play this game are passionate about it.

I could go on...but won't...lol.

~Kate~

deff Lars.

questions im interested in

"will we see collaborations with other music producers?" (you guys remember the thread with the youtube video of the guy on the keyboard? Ronald Jenkees)

"will a Entropia Music CD available from the TT any time soon?"

"is it likely that we will have the option to select tracks to play in game?"(rather than it being a random selection)

"what developments has crytek allowed on the sound front"

"would you encourage players who have an interest in producing music to send you their work with the possibility of it being uploaded to the universe or do you like to keep sound/music production in house?"

etc etc ad infinitum :D

intervieuw them all one after eatch other.

Anything will be nice... all player are after any piece of info.
Best would be "active" people from MA ... design , programer or what ever :D

I do not know any MA personnel, except for saying hi to Marco and the guides. As I work networks and pc support. Would love to hear from their IT guy. What servers they run, specs. What type of data lines, how many. What does our favorite company provide to their developers/programmers to work with. A little more technical specs from them would be nice. :)

I do not know any MA personnel, except for saying hi to Marco and the guides. As I work networks and pc support. Would love to hear from their IT guy. What servers they run, specs. What type of data lines, how many. What does our favorite company provide to their developers/programmers to work with. A little more technical specs from them would be nice. :)

OooOooo.. that's a good one!

I would really really want to know why they have to remade models from scratch (so artists or coders I guess).
but I was happily ignored in the other thread so I don't really expect answer :silly2:

To be honest, interviews with MA staff are quite boring and repetitive.

Why not do a few short interviews with some not so well known players? I mean those people you see globaling every day and think "there's that guy globaling again". :)

Call me.

OH yeah!

Give it to us! :D

To be honest, interviews with MA staff are quite boring and repetitive.

Why not do a few short interviews with some not so well known players? I mean those people you see globaling every day and think "there's that guy globaling again". :)
To be honest, I find the interviews neither boring nor repetitive. Did you listen to the David interview?
But, as far as players, give me names! :)

I would really really want to know why they have to remade models from scratch (so artists or coders I guess).
but I was happily ignored in the other thread so I don't really expect answer :silly2:

You weren't ignored ;) The question has been answered :) Check out the Alf interview when it goes up in a few...

I have no idea of a role description or a name, but I'd like to see who advises on the underlying economics of EU.

I would really hope that MA have employed a Doctor of Economics to be at bare minimum a consultant to advise on how economies work and how to stimulate them.

Maybe the role is done by someone we know but has a different title. Balancing manager maybe - would be interesting not to try and get info so I can global more, but to see thier vision of how the economy can really grow. I'd love to know what qualifications the balancing manager brings to the party.

I'm not really sure who you'd address this question to, but please interview the most appropriate party and ask them when MA will make market data available for external analysis.

PE Auction has a much better presentation and UI than the in-game market value panel, and also better heuristics for ignoring spurious market manipulation sales and such, but is seriously handicapped by not having access to the buyouts.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1311119-post21.html

Seems that with the emphasis so much on the RCE aspect, it would be in the best interest of MA to promote independent market tools that by providing a sales data feed.

I voted Frank cuz i realy want to hear more about the backstory
of EU and what the heck theese orbs are all about.
And ahh...the egg!

Interviewing the programmers will only result in a
IF question = "egg" THEN answer = "Ahhh.." :lol:

I vote for player: ETOPIA :yay:

:dunno: Just want to hear his voice and some English with French gefühl :naughty:

I would like to see an interview with the guides Simon and Emma. Now that they have been getting more involved and are orgaising events, as well as welcoming new players, I'm sure they have some stories to tell. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

To be honest, I find the interviews neither boring nor repetitive. Did you listen to the David interview?
But, as far as players, give me names! :)

Yes I did listen. Fun, but nothing new. The MA people don't want to tell us anything interesting, so therefore the interviews doesn't get very interesting (imo of course).

I'll try to come up with some names. :)

Back