Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Jan (CEO)

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other MA Staff (Please say who)

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Red, I could care less

Votes: 17 13.8%

• Total voters
I'd for you to interro.. err.. question the balancing manager. ;)

Red,
voted : red, I could care less..
Doesn't mean I don't like the interviews though. :)
For me it means, anyone you'll pick, I'll be listening..
Guess if there was an option all of the above and more, I would've picked that.

I vote for player: ETOPIA :yay:

:dunno: Just want to hear his voice and some English with French gefühl :naughty:
we can do that private while the priest is in church :D

The Sound Guy!

:yay::yay::yay: :wtg:

Lars Falk

He's been making music and sounds for Entropia for years - gotta have something interesting to say or talk about surely?

1. There's artwork for a CD album called "The Sound of Entropia" on the Entropia FTP server. Has, or will this ever be released or maybe even lootable? ;-) What track numbers from the game does it have?

2. The crytek engine allows for things like environmental effects e.g. reverb etc. How has it been to work with the engine and finally get that kind of aural realism into the game? (please tell me they have!)

Other than that I like the idea of the CEO :laugh:

Is this the same Lars (aka Lars|MindArk) that use to be on IRC and just had a baby a year or 2 ago? If so he's the hardware guy for MA. I didn't know he made sounds?

Well if you need to get a hold of Lars I have him on MSN if ya wanna interview him. Send me a PM and I'll send one to him.

Is this the same Lars (aka Lars|MindArk) that use to be on IRC and just had a baby a year or 2 ago? If so he's the hardware guy for MA. I didn't know he made sounds?

Well if you need to get a hold of Lars I have him on MSN if ya wanna interview him. Send me a PM and I'll send one to him.

No, that's Lars H.

designers and or programers i think that would be neat.

Back