Why do we all turn a blind eye to all of the BS?

I like the day/night cycle. Please leave it alone.

I guess strong boxes are just a way to take the cash from ppl on same way as mission galactica, which is when you give that cash to MA its forever gone. That way MA makes profit much faster and give you some items you even cant trade to other ppl and cash you once payed you wont be able to change your mind and take it back by TTing items. The reason to prevent ppl from trading those items bought in boxes is imo to force all players to buy boxes if they want some of those stuff and by that you are forced to gamble to get what you need and maybe end up without money and without getting what you actually hoped for. If you could just buy one L ring you wanted to use from another player than you would never gamble with 1,10 or who knows how much of those boxes. Making things like that MA actually made much more pure and fast cash than they would make if items are tradable or ttable. But at the end imo they are killing the RCE because what kind of economy is it if more and more stuff are directly bought from MA and later cant be traded or tted if you dont need them. I dont like the direction where this is going and I told that in few support cases and in my thread about mission galactica. I also told that i will withdraw most of my peds out of the game because of such things, which i did later and the reason was really because i was pissed by MA actions and stupid explanations and answers on few of my questions. Also extra motivation for withdrawing was that this "exciting new mission" was full of bugs and as i told to MA i find it unacceptable for so expensive mission to be so full of bugs after release. After all they fixed it and made update with info about mission costs but still i call it pure trade and not "exciting mission".
I really love the idea of RCE game and potential it has but having a tons of bought items which you cant use or trade or TT it is totally unacceptable and all I can see from such things is MAs greed to get fast cash from our pockets when they should focus more on fixing damn bugs, and doing 50 new projects in same time like they do will result in more and more crapy bugs in future without fixing the old ones. we now have unfinished rings, land plots, compet deed, space missions, CLDs if we believe that we will have voting later, and god knows what else because im to upset to think lol. Even the last added real life items shop sucks imo. They could at least put some nice pictures on those shirts and add some interesting items in it like cups, all kinds of mobs figurines and such stuff which we would like to have in RL im sure. There is huge potential in this game but it looks like MA is focused just to make fast cash with as little work as possible.

If you don't like strongboxes you are not required to purchase them. I did some research before I purchased mine and knew exactly what I was getting into.

I guess strong boxes are just a way to take the cash from ppl on same way as mission galactica, which is when you give that cash to MA its forever gone. That way MA makes profit much faster and give you some items you even cant trade to other ppl and cash you once payed you wont be able to change your mind and take it back by TTing items. The reason to prevent ppl from trading those items bought in boxes is imo to force all players to buy boxes if they want some of those stuff and by that you are forced to gamble to get what you need and maybe end up without money and without getting what you actually hoped for. If you could just buy one L ring you wanted to use from another player than you would never gamble with 1,10 or who knows how much of those boxes. Making things like that MA actually made much more pure and fast cash than they would make if items are tradable or ttable. But at the end imo they are killing the RCE because what kind of economy is it if more and more stuff are directly bought from MA and later cant be traded or tted if you dont need them. I dont like the direction where this is going and I told that in few support cases and in my thread about mission galactica. I also told that i will withdraw most of my peds out of the game because of such things, which i did later and the reason was really because i was pissed by MA actions and stupid explanations and answers on few of my questions. Also extra motivation for withdrawing was that this "exciting new mission" was full of bugs and as i told to MA i find it unacceptable for so expensive mission to be so full of bugs after release. After all they fixed it and made update with info about mission costs but still i call it pure trade and not "exciting mission".
I really love the idea of RCE game and potential it has but having a tons of bought items which you cant use or trade or TT it is totally unacceptable and all I can see from such things is MAs greed to get fast cash from our pockets when they should focus more on fixing damn bugs, and doing 50 new projects in same time like they do will result in more and more crapy bugs in future without fixing the old ones. we now have unfinished rings, land plots, compet deed, space missions, CLDs if we believe that we will have voting later, and god knows what else because im to upset to think lol. Even the last added real life items shop sucks imo. They could at least put some nice pictures on those shirts and add some interesting items in it like cups, all kinds of mobs figurines and such stuff which we would like to have in RL im sure. There is huge potential in this game but it looks like MA is focused just to make fast cash with as little work as possible.

Umm are the mission galactic chips not tradable? If they are not tradable then I agree, if they are tradable I do not follow your issue with them. Are you complaining that they are not TT value of ped put into getting them? Also what idiot would ever trade those chips for less then the amount put into them.

Example why would anyone ever sell the adj chip for less them 5100 ped, if they do they can be considered the town idiot and deserve to loose ped. The base value of those chips are what you put into them they are only worth TT on the day EU collapses and liquidates the ped back to the chip holders, just hope when that day comes you compensated the difference.

Now with the boxes you get stuff you can't TT, can't trade, and will take forever to use. That is a horrible injustice put on use by MA I absolutely 100% undoubtably agree.

Back to topic:

MA anounces that we have have fixed transfer ratio 10 PED = 1$ that could be withdrawn anytime from 1000 PED upwards.

Now MA is selling rings that can´t be TTed, have a PED value that can´t be withdrawn anymore, nor it could be used for anything.

Locked PEDs, stolen PEDs.

Thats why I don´t buy strongboxes!

RCE should not have any soulbound items!

All and I mean really everything should be possible to be dumped into TT, to get remaining TT value in PED back.

Not that big issue with souldbound ammo, just use it, play the game!
but
I can´t even use all my universal ammo, as there is no weapon that uses 1 / shot !!!!

The rings suck even more. Its items. Items should be TT able.

Totally agree with OP in that point!

Disagree to the maxed at 100 part.
Leave it as it is, there is enough L, or uL SIB options for all levels. Those who like old style weapons, damn skill up!

And to DAN :
True there have been many changes I don´t like too.
MA can´t satisfy all of us, they have to progress and some like it others don´t.
At the end I am one of the believers, who never give up.
Still around and surely will stay.
Now lets help new players to become believers too, its partly up to us, making EU survive.

Reactions: Mac
RCE should not have any soulbound items!

I only somewhat agree here. They can have soul bound items but they should be all TT'able. Non-TT'able soul bound is like theft especially when they mostly unusable. True you can use them but why if you have better? You should be able to TT for TT value at least.

Example of acceptable MU soul bound item is viceroy, I actually use this armor, I like the look of the armor and states I completed the missions to get it, it was like 150% mu to it's tt value. Which is normal purchase of similar armor (L) or maybe if lucky (UL). But you can exchange it back for peds TT value. Can't trade to others but still tt'able. I figure by the time I get past using this armor set I'll have recouped that mu charge and it will be only worth TT value to me anyways. I probably never sell it but I still can. All this is fine but only if on a very limited inclusion to the game. 99.9999999% of items in game should be in players control to do with however they want in an RCE. I can see .00000001% soul bound to indicate achieving goals, long mission chains, special occations, etc. but all soul bound should still be TT'able.

Or anyways that's how I think about it.

Exactly. Players clamored for years to have day/night cycles...MA gave us fireworks but we had no night skies to light them up in, until a long time afterward. I personally find the changing day/night more immersive.

Now if only they could fix all the audio glitches...good LAWD there's a lot of audio bugs in the game now!

One of the most illegal things this game has done is take deposits in exchange for PED value (boxes) but made some of the tt you get UNUSABLE.

The game simply can NOT give you 10 ped items that are not 10 ped in value. It undermines everything. Even the bound armors like vice and stolen have a tt value you can get back.

By them giving us 10,000 (maybe more) L rings that can't be tt'ed, they just did the NUMBER ONE thing that a RCE should NEVER do.

They gave you ped value for a deposit, and that ped value is useless. It is just like taking normal deposits and giving 80% ped back after fees.

It is disgusting.

Thanks Arkadia! Everyone thought it was so cute when Arkadia did this but I warned you all, hahahahahahaha (Taco laugh).

I think soulbound items are OK in the form of mission rewards or if they are cosmetic in nature. That being said they always should be TTable. I have some pants from RT - The THING that cannot be TTed, and cannot be set on the ground because they are too low value. Now that is just one item, but imagine if that happened a lot and my inventory/storage is mucked up with that stuff. I gotta get support just to remove the item? WTF.

You are right - if I deposit and they don't give equal ped then it's not 10:1 ratio, but I've always said that it NEVER has been. Any deposit always had a fee taken out and if u never deposit - well then any W/D has a fee taken out. You never get 10:1 in this game.

Exactly. Players clamored for years to have day/night cycles...MA gave us fireworks but we had no night skies to light them up in, until a long time afterward. I personally find the changing day/night more immersive.

Now if only they could fix all the audio glitches...good LAWD there's a lot of audio bugs in the game now!

No. I did not clamor for day/night cycles. They annoy me, and many others. I hated having to run around looking through my scope to see or stop and screw around with my visual settings every time it got dark. Fuck. that. shit.

Ethereal Soul Language is typical example of non development.

On start when we died there was no T function or automatic TP to revival terminal.
We had to walk very slowly with obscured visibility and find outpost with revival terminal.
During that state you could not use chat or open private message.
So could be logic the need to know dead language.
It also was promising and misleading that one day MF user will need to be able to understand that language and deal for price for resurrecting service.

-Was it a full year? I thought it was more like 6 months (ish). Anyway its been back a long time

For be able to sweat we were waiting almost a year, we got chips back 6 month after sweating was already reimplemented.
MF users lost one event with 3x skill gain and 2 events with 2x skill gain.

-Many of the TP's on the LA's were paid for with serious money. That benefits everyone.

Do you have an idea of wormhole chip price in that time?
Do you remember skill requirements before MA lowered it a bit recently?
Do you have any idea what was price of skilling with Mind Esence at average 400% MU?

-Day/Night cycle had been requested for years, it has since been nerfed so that Night only lasts 20 minutes (used to be 1 hour originally)

Was maybe requested by few who are in EU for 3D chat, trade and enjoy nights, mornings and evenings without depositing and hunting, mining and upset all the rest.
Nobody wanted it and players complained a lot so it got adjusted or nerfed as you say as a middle way to make most players happy.

-True believers will come back I'm sure ;-)

Well I hope so but there is a risk that there is no enough place lol, all occupied by investors.

I remember it cost me a small fortune to skill up to be able to use resurect and wormhole with big plans and dreams about using them both. FOR NOTHING!

Well said. A simple fact that so many seem to be over looking mostly due to the fact, I'm guessing, that they are wanting to debate but not really understanding what it is that they are debating here on the forum.

Also what's kind of funny is that MA is reading the forum and from the feedback they are reading they will bring out more and more user bound items due to the fact that most everyone likes them.

Well said. A simple fact that so many seem to be over looking mostly due to the fact, I'm guessing, that they are wanting to debate but not really understanding what it is that they are debating here on the forum.

Also what's kind of funny is that MA is reading the forum and from the feedback they are reading they will bring out more and more user bound items due to the fact that most everyone likes them.

Except for the fact its mostly based on a false premise :duh:

As is your response that 'everybody likes them'.(again with the strawman)

Its pretty obvious that the player base is split on the issue.

To 'debate' you have to look at the evidence objectively to make a fully informed opinion.
There seems to be those that are willing to do that and those that just like to rage against the machine regardless.

To 'debate' you have to look at the evidence objectively to make a fully informed opinion.
There seems to be those that are willing to do that and those that just like to rage against the machine regardless.

Kind of funny as well but needs to be asked: Do you work for MA? Only reason I can think of why you would fully support User Bound items?:scratch2::eyecrazy:

P.S. I did find it kind of funny also you had to make a post asking people about what was currently user bound. I got a good kick from that one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
Alright, I understand that MA is a company, and companies need to make money, I've understood that since 2003. However, the ridiculous blatant things they do to maximize profit nowadays are unbelievable.

All businesses, except non-profits and a few other exceptions, all aim for a return on investment (ROI) as their #1 goal/priority, period.

Take the strongboxes for example. If anyone has opened a fair share of these boxes, you know you now have hundreds or even thousands of PEDs worth of useless L rings in storage. All of these PEDs are now essentially just locked into the system because we can't TT them. It's exactly the same as when they introduced the insanely high min-TT UL SIB weapons.

In all honesty I'm mostly fine with that, but why can't we, for example, trade L rings or pills to other players. There is really absolutely no reason for it. If we were to sell these items to other players it would be their money paying for it, not coming out of MA's pocket. It's unacceptable.

Yep, agree that the rings and pills should all be TT-able as I've opened a tad over 500 boxes myself (got nothing special, just the usual/average mix of things from them). Heard MA is working on this area, just hope MA doesn't bring a fix to one area and opens another silly 'can of worms' in another by resolving these Strongboxes suggestions/considerations. Also, includes the Strongbox Pets as example, you can not even sell Pets on the auction house, but then again the AH has its own areas in need of improving (not going there).

Also, there is absolutely no reason for MOST old UL items to require level 100. Some people may think that you always had to be level 100 to max these weapons, even when we didn't know levels existed, but I'm fairly certain that is not true. I have thousands upon thousands of screenshots from 2003-2005 documenting average damage and hit rate while hunting with IMK2/MM. All this data was collected when I was between level 30-65. The last time I tried to use an IMK2 or MM was a few years ago and I missed almost every other shot. They most definitely adjusted hit/dmg.

No comment as I lack data or info on the OP's subject above. Hmm, only one thing I want to add as it may waiver a bit off on this topic is I do find it silly that I'm maxed out on Pryo skills using my Arson TEN edition chip, but seem to still have misses on my target. This I find ridiculous as I'm over level 60 Pyro in both hit&dmg, but yet I miss on throwing my fireball, really? I know, I know, ppl say it's part of that evade and NRF type of stuff via in game, but I think its a undercover way for MA to make mula on these areas and/or decay (just one example as I'm sure many others can share many more other examples, but not going to go off-topic here).

I understand IMK2, MM, and other uber guns requiring level 100, that's fine. But something like an m2875? It's really damn stupid. What MA needs to do is spend some time going through all of the old UL weapons and setting real, rational level requirements.

Guess MA is slowly and eventually doing to items in-game is "out with the old, and in with the new".

Now here's the part you all may laugh at, but I'm right. We the players have the power here, if enough of us bitch and moan they can and will adjust some things. Anyone been around long enough to remember the IMK3 debacle? ;)

Not trying to moan or wine here, only just replying to the OP. I was not around for the IMK3 debacle. But recently, seems like we have a lot of debacles currently festering up and fermenting (refer to all prior posts within OP's thread)..."It's growing from a cut, to infection, and now disease; hide yo Ped card!" J/K.

Can you imagine if a massive group of regular depositors rallied together and went on strike? How quickly would MA fix some of the ridiculous issues if they didn't have their cash flow coming in?

Not sure if MA reads on here, but strategically and working with support with validation, clear precise statements, solution ideas, and continue on voicing via on here, blogs, social media, and etc.; it really is up to MA's part of their ROI on whether the changes will happen/occur or not. I don't know about a strike, but I do sense a 'radical change' from players is about to occur; might be happening now as I type who knows.

I don't think our demands are that unreasonable :p

What might seem unreasonable to some (MA), others could try and collaborate and even correlate to what is defined as reasonable (players); yet at the same time making the reasonable demands unreasonable and vice versa; (ROI) is whats at stake (players & MA).

Kind of funny as well but needs to be asked: Do you work for MA? Only reason I can think of why you would fully support User Bound items?:scratch2::eyecrazy:

P.S. I did find it kind of funny also you had to make a post asking people about what was currently user bound. I got a good kick from that one :)

Yes I work for MA,The NSA,CIA,Mossad,ASIO and the National Intelligence Service of Malawi but don't tell anyone :handjob:

The reason for that thread was so that people could make a fully informed opinion based on the evidence,myself included.

I've never claimed to know everything about EU so I asked for the information.

Information which you could use yourself apparently....
snipped.... and if I'm right the pets in the storageboxs are bound....snipped

I got a kick out of that :lolup:

EDIT:
One last thing to add...

You love your strawman don't you,you continue to rely on it.

At no point have I said I 'Fully support bound items'.
In the thread I created asking for information that you mention-if you care to actually read it-you will see I do question the validity of some of them but what I do see the sense behind is the 'mission gifts' being bound.

If you need to constantly rely on misinformation and exaggeration to make your point then you really need to question the strength of your argument.

Last edited:
The L rings will be TT-able you just need to have some patience , i dont think it will stay like this bcs alot of people have huge stacks of them , personaly i have around 300 ped worth of those , they focus atm on compet , after they will fix rings also , they gotta figure out the decay on the first , we are supost to get a new VU soon so keep your fingers crossed :wise:

Ethereal Soul Language is typical example of non development.

If you're willing to skill a bit more (than Before), you can now unlock it with Rakzum's Pouch, without having to have a ton of PEDs for collateral for the resurrection chips.

(Though the owners of res chips probably Think this is a bad Thing for their investment; for the general population I Think it's good now that gaining a skill isn't limited by possessing a single rare high markup item.)

No. I did not clamor for day/night cycles. They annoy me, and many others. I hated having to run around looking through my scope to see or stop and screw around with my visual settings every time it got dark. Fuck. that. shit.

In all the years I've played this game, before & after day & night cycles, I never had issues seeing what was in the game. I've played a great many games that are in dark environs, from the Thief series to all the survival-horror kinds of games, and if your monitor gamma & brightness are adjusted right for one game, it usually looks about right for most other games.

Of course, my experience isn't shared by all, as we all know how good MA's QA testing and programming quality is. ;)

Besides, aren't things SUPPOSED to be a little harder to see at night? That's what immersion is all about. We play games to escape our humdrum everyday lives. If you don't care about immersion, turn off all the visual effects, turn quality down to "Low", disable all the vegetation, crank up the brightness and gamma...you're good to go!

Besides, aren't things SUPPOSED to be a little harder to see at night? That's what immersion is all about. We play games to escape our humdrum everyday lives. If you don't care about immersion, turn off all the visual effects, turn quality down to "Low", disable all the vegetation, crank up the brightness and gamma...you're good to go!

I don't care about "immersion". I like to log in and shoot stuff and get skills and swirls. I like to be able to see where I am going and what I am shooting at. I was perfectly happy to not having day/night cycles before they "upgraded". I already turn off all of the visual effects and play on low quality to remove all the crap. I much preferred the look of the game in the old days. Still do. I know I can't go back. But that was/is my preference.

I don't care about "immersion". I like to log in and shoot stuff and get skills and swirls. I like to be able to see where I am going and what I am shooting at. I was perfectly happy to not having day/night cycles before they "upgraded". I already turn off all of the visual effects and play on low quality to remove all the crap. I much preferred the look of the game in the old days. Still do. I know I can't go back. But that was/is my preference.

And what kind of computer are you playing this on? An el-cheapo tower or a gaming rig with lots of memory and a kick-ass video card? If you have the latter, that would be rather ironic. ;)

EDIT:
One last thing to add...

You love your strawman don't you,you continue to rely on it.

At no point have I said I 'Fully support bound items'.
In the thread I created asking for information that you mention-if you care to actually read it-you will see I do question the validity of some of them but what I do see the sense behind is the 'mission gifts' being bound.

If you need to constantly rely on misinformation and exaggeration to make your point then you really need to question the strength of your argument.

Dude, I'm not the one who is justifying the new changes we are seeing every update were we are getting more and more User Bound items. And yes the pets in the storagebox. I don't have any on me right now as they are in storage some where but I kind of remember something odd about them. I'm most likely off here but I'm guessing that it was that some of them were UserBound?

And remember nothing in this game is FREE. To get these 'FREE' gifts I had to deposit. Now yes if I was a full time sweater (yes but I collect my sweat) who never deposited and work off the system (which I'm not saying is bad) that of course would be a free gift. But please justify away -- as the OP stated turn that blind eye.

Last edited:
Pets in storage boxes are not user bound. I understand your frustration (although a bit much) but stick to facts. Anyone who has even looked at any trade chat in the last 3 months can see that.

I get you don't like the user bound stuff.. but your campaign against ma and your argument is getting lost in having to scrape you off the ceiling. A strong case in a debate does not need hyperbole.

Pets in storage boxes are not user bound.

K thanks..my bad.Planet bound? that I can live with but yes maybe I'm just lost in what I was disliking about them. Yes I was wrong there and am sorry. (they are cool pets btw :) )

Yes there are some (not strong boxes) which are planet bound and that will only getting more and more prevalent because of cultural sensitivities of other planets. Example.. the female android is not appropriate for toulan, the Kong pets likely will be planet bound because it isn't appropriate for anywhere (sound), and so on. On that same thread, the control capsules are also planet bound because of logistics and planet partner rebuke of the functionality.

Last edited:
And what kind of computer are you playing this on? An el-cheapo tower or a gaming rig with lots of memory and a kick-ass video card? If you have the latter, that would be rather ironic. ;)

It ran PE just fine :)

Yes there are some (not strong boxes) which are planet bound and that will only getting more and more prevalent because of cultural sensitivities of other planets. Example.. the female android is not appropriate for toulan, the Kong pets likely will be planet bound because it isn't appropriate for anywhere (sound), and so on. On that same thread, the control capsules are also planet bound because of logistics and planet partner rebuke of the functionality.

How can you tell Oztwo to stick to the facts then come out with this crap? Toulan has already said on their forum it had nothing to do with them that the vixen was planet bound, but MA. Is there not a Ark pet that planet bound? The gorillas sound will be dealt with if not already, this down to the platform sound problem that is seen through out the universe. There has certainly been no mention they will be planet bound.

Umm are the mission galactic chips not tradable? If they are not tradable then I agree, if they are tradable I do not follow your issue with them. Are you complaining that they are not TT value of ped put into getting them? Also what idiot would ever trade those chips for less then the amount put into them.

Example why would anyone ever sell the adj chip for less them 5100 ped, if they do they can be considered the town idiot and deserve to loose ped. The base value of those chips are what you put into them they are only worth TT on the day EU collapses and liquidates the ped back to the chip holders, just hope when that day comes you compensated the difference.

Now with the boxes you get stuff you can't TT, can't trade, and will take forever to use. That is a horrible injustice put on use by MA I absolutely 100% undoubtably agree.

Some ppl sell chips under 5100 peds :). Chips are taradable but thats not the reason imentioned them. I just told that stronboxes and mission galactica are designed on same way, which is that MA gets your cash instantly in MA pocket and with the chip you can get your peds back only in case that someone else buy it from you. But missin is made on a way which is not epic or interesting or fun to play, its simple expensive mission with cool chip with small tt value. its nice to have it a agree but i mentioned it only because the goal of that mission is same as stronboxes. Sell something to players, make it look nice and usefull and take that cash out of game. That way MA gets huge cash really fast and not like when you play and circulate peds and it takes time for you to loose it all on tt. This tells me that MA is concentrated on how to take as much money in no time and in same way they dont work on fixing the old bugs and making the game more interesting and fun, they just sell instant boxes with some crap in it because its easyer to make cash that way. imo mission galactca should be made alot more fun and maybe really some space mission which would really conect few planets if not all of them. in what way is that "galactica" mission and so epic if you can finish it without going on other planet at all and if you use warp you can finish it really fast and spend 5k ped or 50-60k ped for final chip in no time.

How can you tell Oztwo to stick to the facts then come out with this crap? Toulan has already said on their forum it had nothing to do with them that the vixen was planet bound, but MA. Is there not a Ark pet that planet bound? The gorillas sound will be dealt with if not already, this down to the platform sound problem that is seen through out the universe. There has certainly been no mention they will be planet bound.

Well then I shouldn't listen to a particular planet partner birdie then. Thats easy to address. I did not imply that the gorilla would be specifically planet bound but of they DON'T change the sound then the logical conclusion is that there would be calls for that. The ark pet that is currently planet bound is the pandi. No idea why but probably because of terrain issues with the pet.

Hopefully the gorillas sound and ark sound will all be fixed but this has been out there for 4 months and is very discouraging that such annoyances that take away from the game at this magnitude are not resolved.

I am wondering why the pills we loot from strongboxes are lootable in pvp, so we give money to MA have them give us pills only to see them looted in space?

Back