Why do you like this game?

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
As the title describes, What drives you into enjoying this game? What gives you the edge to slay mobs constantly or claim riches from the ground?

Ill start with saying I enjoy playing this game because of the friends i have around, that make me feel welcome every time i log on :)

To all TuSaLuSeans out there :yay: Much love!

P.S.: just sharing some happy thinking here, we don't have to be constantly feeling sorry for the bad times, but we must also remember the good times passed within the game :D

i play this game because i love to get frustrated!

Bah, lets not be negative about it, show us some happy thoughts :D

ok let me try again :) i play this game because... because... the satisfaction u get from watching ur loot window explode with items is much better than any other game i've played!

ok let me try again :) i play this game because... because... the satisfaction u get from watching ur loot window explode with items is much better than any other game i've played!

Much bettah mon!:wtg:

I like this game becausse of the freedom you have here and less at other mmorpg's ( pay monthly fee or go away). And I like this game becausse you never know when the uber will hit you ;).

the reason i play

well first of all we all on here cos we addicted :p well i am anyway... second of all i have no rl life so this game quite stress realiveing like canabis :) thats why i think this game is equaly as dangours as it.. The old EU songs have entropia said over and over again in background so that could be the reason it has helped ruin and run my life in some aspects.. anyone ealse feal this way (not saying it is a bad game at all its an addictive game) ¬!

I like this game because:
1) Loads of great ppl to talk to
2) It's fun!
3) I earn cash from it :D

Because its much more challanging than any other game I ever played.

Very hard to become UBER and very expencive to get UBER gear.

Mostly because of the challenge, also, every other MMORPG I've played I ended up dumping hundreds of dollars into and then walking away with nothing at the end. I sat at the top of those games for months waiting for an expansion so I could do more, this one, I don't think I'll hit the top any time soon.

I`m with Goni...the challenge! And yeah some great people too. That can`t be said enough. Also as you get older a real cash economy makes sense in that you are building worth even if you appear to be losing cash. At least there is the option to get something out of it. That always helps to justify playing. ;)

people THINK they like this game. It's called a gambling addiction, very hard to recognise yourself as a gambler. Keep lieing to yourself fanboys, oh and I welcome all neg rep.

Negative thoughts fail for this thread in my opinion, if you think its gambling fine, however, you do not need to say what you have said about everyone else, due to your beliefs.

People like you clearly never had any relationship with societies or other people.

Thunbs up to the OP

people THINK they like this game. It's called a gambling addiction, very hard to recognise yourself as a gambler. Keep lieing to yourself fanboys, oh and I welcome all neg rep.

:rolleyes:Whippy...Why would anyone bother?:rolleyes:

I enjoy this planet for many reasons, the challenge of surviving and succeding financially...The idea of mastering all of it's infinate complexities in a time frame of years not months....

The escapes into imagination...the ability to imagine freely...any storyline I can come up with...adventures and and the friends and people I meet along the way...my wonderful walkabouts, swimming, sweating, my blueprint collection...my mineral collection...and my hide collection (just added and atrax hide yesterday)...

working the auction and getting more than MU...Making things from the things I gathered in hunting and mining....Hanging for days at PA and keeping order between the trade and chat channels...while talking to Obe Wan... up... lurking like spiderman on the roofs somewhere...the scenery...some very beautiful places...Killing angry chickens...helping newbs learn to Swedunk...etc..etc..

It is not a game...
:):):)but truly an alternative life space...:):):)

Last edited:

First you are completely over looking the social aspect. :scratch2:

I do agree it's a bit like gambling, but some people actually enjoy gambling, and can set limits. Is that worse than anything else someone might do for fun?

i play cause it's fun, and money sometimes come with.....but my old disciple Cloud........he plays for money and fun comes with :cool:

Mostly cause of the friends i have made in it

Secondly it is one of teh few games i can play and work at the same time

Thirdly it comes across as limitless possiblilties

Rgds

Ace

LOL I neg repped ya like you asked, no hard feelings.

As for not recognising it's gambling, you put money in with chance of a return, duh!...what else is it? What is any business IRL come to that.
I like the game; it's the most interesting way to gamble. As for a gambling addiction, I watch tv, target shoot and paint often too.... am I addicted to all my hobbies? Sad insecure man who thinks all interest in a thing constitutes addiction.
You're in the wrong forum, and wrong thread.

Hurrikane

friends, challenge, and money

hey ppl

I love because no more GAME IN THE WORLD you can WITHRAW...

I think there are many reasons I love this game.

I love the community, I have made a good number of RL friends thanks to EU, and I love chatting with people around the world getting others opinions on things and learning.

I love the chance of getting a good loot.

I love the skill system, incredibly challenging, but all the more rewarding because it is so hard.

I love the neverending possibilities, the events (had a blast last night with WoF, and that was in a support role).

I love the potential!!!!! It really is the future potential that I love the most. I believe EU will grow and grow, the economy will become more and more complex and with that will come lots of business opportunities. I feel like we are still in the early days of EU and everyone has a chance to do well if they are patient.

And ofc I would be remiss to not say I love the toys, the uber gear - yes it's bloody expensive, but so are most of the toys my mates have bought for their hobbies (gliders, motorbikes, jet skis, speed boats etc etc). Although the uber gear is a risk to purchase, for friends who buy jet skis, cars etc it's a guarantee they will have no value in 2 years time.

Last edited:
the reason I am still addicted to this game lol, nah seriously only a 6 month vet now but have already met so many ppl online that are literally just down the road from me.

Most of all tho I have to admit that one day when i've had enough of the game it's nice to know that I can get something back for my spending unlike any other mmo thats around.

Plus u gotta admit that when ur only checking out spawns with ya mate who's stuck up in bloody coal mine and ya get jumped by a bloody "arneatrox evil gonna slap you back from whence you came" and you actually manage to kill it, that your not dancing around your office/computer room yahooing etc like a little kid, after all, is this not why we play video games, as a bit of a timeout from dickheads that i have to put with in my line of work :p

Rob

i never thought when i downloaded this "place" i would still be here now.
it just looked cool and i wanted to see what was up. ive seen the evolution of my avater from an orange clad noob, through the logical progression of pixie goblin rascal knight ghost vigi bear.
ive watched the game grow thru 3 yrs of develpoments, bugs, and loot, gold and silver, guns and toys, to oils and components.
societies come and gone, freinds, the same.
ive spent thousands, and though i never thought it possible, i even got to take some out.
lol let me say that again. i got to withdraw money. from a video game.
thats not even the biggest draw to me.
my freinds, the pyrates. crazy fucked up buncha cool folks.
oh ya and for as much as ive seen and done here in EU i still love to kill me some monsters :laugh:

Reactions: Ozi
deleted, missread the quoted sentance :)

I like this game for 2 reasons.

1. The people inside it fucking rock.
I can't even begin to express how amazing this community is.
They would have to create new words!! :grouphug:

2. An atrox recently paid our house payment. :D

Back