Wildman 40 years young!

He He, Thank you ALL! Something told me Lazz would do this lol.

Well to all who posted well wishes I invite you to join me this Saturday. I will be at Tukar TP 17:30ish MA time for a Fort event I will be hosing. So come on and lets see a 50 vs 50 fort event.

Post from SOC forums on more details:
As Lazz has pointed out I am hitting the big 40 on the 16th. Lazz has an event set up on the 16th I hope to make it to it but I will be late as I have to work.

I have also set up a fort event on the 20th Aug, time 18:30-20:30 MA @ Forts NW of Tukar. You can see the event using your event manager. Tickets are flowing through the SOCs now I know Crouching Tiger, Della and myself have them so far for distribution more will get some today. I will be working with Atlashaven radio to get a DJ to replace me on Sat and be at the event playing live for us. Winning loots 100ped 1st, 50ped 2nd and all ammo burn and decay.

Choose a side "Stars" or "Triangles" the system will still auto sort the teams buy total hit points to even them out. Goal is to destroy each others fort and survive the PKing. Even with opalo you can make a difference. All ammo burn and decay will be split up among the winning team and even then it still gets split from top scorer to lowest on the team. The cool part of the event is it is only 10% decay and ammo burn watch your number of shots take off when event starts. This is really a cheap event to be in even if you don't have great PK guns you still have strength in numbers.

WHAT NOT TO DO: equip RK5 repair tool at any time during the event. RK5 is bugged and will boot you from the event with no way to return I leave mine in storage so I don't accidently hit the button.

LET THE PKing BEGIN!!!

slightly late but many happy returns old chap lol........ :yay::yay::yay:

a bit late.. :birthday:

Birthday is the day you started to suffer and age, right? Weird celebration in my view.

Happy b-day anyway :laugh:

do you take pills to feel your wrist and fingers???

Back