Will we soon see the first (L) faps and (L) armor?

Will MA soon make (L) armor and/or (L) FAPs?

• Yes, we will soon see (L) armor

Votes: 75 35.5%
  • Nope, no (L) armor anytime soon

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Yes, we will soon see (L) FAPs

Votes: 114 54.0%
  • Nope, no (L) FAPs anytime soon

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 23 10.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • What does (L) mean?

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters
Zib Black Onyx said:
when an uber leaves game and withdraws peds they got from selling their uber weapons it hits MA hard... thats why they delay payments...

Remember that when a uber leaves the game and sell his weapon, some ppl wanna buy that weapon. If money are not ingame for the weapon, someone have to deposit. Therefore it does not hit MA hard when the uber will withdraw. For MA, a uber FAP has a TT-value of a couple of hundred of peds. That is the guarantied amount. Any extra, is only transfers from avatars to avatars via deposit and withdrawal system.

/Kjetil :cool:

Well Zib as to money vaporising. Its almost impossible to make money dissapear unless u burn ur cash.

Every cent that goes in this game has to be somewhere,

Couple of things it goes to.

1. MA
2. Players.
3. And a portion that is circulating ingame. possible loot pool.

MA claims they get money from decay.
And if there is a lootpool its almost impossible for MA to Bankrupt, as players can only win players money..
And aslong as people play and decay they make money.

Its weird that there are deposit fees as even if they are there is different for the bank that u are in, qand in my case i generally never pay transfer fees over the internet.

Even if they invest the money we deposit In companies the only way they can loose our money to other people is if the shares for instance start droppin. On the otherhand they maybe have the lootpool money on a bankaccount wich wil give them interest, and all withdrawn dolllars are funded from that account. And is refilled by players,

Plizzz MA, i wana MELEE AMPS :D :D :D plizzz plizzz plizzz, even (L) if they have to...

Just found this old poll and thought it was a funny thread. :laugh:

Sry about the necro-bump. Is it against the rules?

Yes, we will soon see (L) armor 35.75%
Nope, no (L) armor anytime soon 17.39%
Yes, we will soon see (L) FAPs 55.07%
Nope, no (L) FAPs anytime soon 8.70%
I don't know 10.63%
I don't care 14.98%
What does (L) mean? 4.35%

Hehe nice find :) So many names.. Always wondered why Kjetil stopped playing just when his specialty (component crafting) became useful..

Back