Win 4000 EFD

Status

Primax

Alpha
Robert Primax Dipple
ok, I'm not usually the competition type but I have decide to give one a try.

So, to enter this all you need to do is be the last person to post in this thread.

Good Luck and Have Fun :D

Is there an end to this competition? or do I win :silly2:

I'm probably right out, then :laugh:

What´s you deadline for thread xD
:confused:

Yeah yeah, I get the last person part... But are you setting a date., time limit of any sort? :silly2:

WE WANT MORE DETAILS!!!!! :laugh:

nope, no deadline... that would be unfair on the others who got in late :p

No it´s not... You are unfair:silly2:, I guess u wait until you get over 4k EFD for urself by keeping this thread^^, after that u will give EFD for last one :rolleyes:

nope, no deadline... that would be unfair on the others who got in late :p

:scratch2: So this could go on forever.... mmmmkay then... Good Luck

I give up :D Maybe I try my luck later ^^ but gl for everyone in Entropia ;)

lol.. no I have 4k EFD already :)

ok, ok.. lol.. I'll make it fair... hmmm.... ok.. last person to post in this thread before I check it next.

I'm going to head to bed now so it won't be tonight... I may not get the chance to check it tomorrow either... But sometime in the next few day's.

I won't cheat or anything, as soon as I log and look I'll award to the last poster

In that case, I'm gonna leave and run a few errands... and check back later...

So no one else post after me :silly2:
or else.......

I'll just have to post after you and hope to sneak in the win:ahh:

umm no too post till tomorrow then... ;)

Yeeeees, no postszzz....:eek: What a random competition! ;)

lol, I think the host will get more EFD on this competition than he'll give in the end xD

interesting . . .

lol

;>

Now this is a challange :)

Doesnt the origonal poster just pik who he wants to win? :scratch2: How do you know when he next checks it if he doesnt post :scratch2:

Doesnt the origonal poster just pik who he wants to win? :scratch2: How do you know when he next checks it if he doesnt post :scratch2:

Well, I guess if you don't trust him you could check his log in time and then post ;)

Well, of course he can cheat...would be odd if his socmate would win, but don't expect the worst and if the truth will come to light don't worrie ;)

Its only EFD...

Gratz to A mod then, this thread will be closed as it is a pointless spam thread

LMAO let's see now so if I reply everytime someone else replies until he signs back in I get the EFD right? Each reply is minimun 10 letters long so I could reply each time with OOOooooOOO :D

That actually means that to win the EFD I would either have to be a total forum whore who does not play entropia cause they are always in here or have two pcs one permanently logged in to EF to reply everytime someone else does :)

Sorry Primax I think I just blew your comp apart I have two monitors not 2 pcs and others have 2 pcs so it's kind of hard to see this competition as being fair on someone who only has one monitor or one pc and doesn't spend their every waking minute in here replying to get 4k EFD.

Warmest regards

Rayne

P.S To those who are whining about this being a spam thread I have one thing to say :D YOU REPLIED DIDN'T YOU?

I replied

But never said It's spam, Its a competition :scratch2: :confused: :p

Status
Back