Win 4000 EFD

Status
I don't know.

No winner yet...

well, I checked back in! comp is now over. and the winner is freddie.

I know, I know, I'm an idiot :)

I just like doing stupid things and involving other people lol.

congrats freddie :)

I really wanted to keep this going forever but thought I would be nice :)
oh and btw I don't know freddie. Now if I can figure out how to withdraw the efd from my bank and send em the 4k EFD are yours :)

No winner yet...

Um not sure ;)

Gratz Freddie :wtg:

give me the potatoes or give me death

Well Freddie won the 4k EFD. But for those interested there is a secondary prize :)

Same rules apply... Simply be the last to post in the thread before I check back in. Only this time I can only give out 700 EFD.

Good luck and have fun :D

Oh yeah if the post gets locked the last person before the lock will receive the prize :)

Well, we can't have the OP winning his own prize... so here's another attempt for me :silly2:

hm, i might win this one too...

lol, this will be my only entry for this round ;)

Freddie

yey I'm the current leader!!!

ah, in fact....

You're not...

I am :)

and warpath takes the lead again!

I take the lead! :D

bump. Em, sorry, wrong saying ^^

I got my 2nd wind

This must bet he most useless Thread of the last month in EF :rolleyes:

There are no rules , there is no way to know when it's gonna end ... wtf :banghead:

Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: ... :laugh:

This must bet he most useless Thread of the last month in EF :rolleyes:

There are no rules , there is no way to know when it's gonna end ... wtf :banghead:

Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: ... :laugh:

agreed, but I'm winning agaain :)

This must bet he most useless Thread of the last month in EF

Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: Spam :spam: ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/YOUTUBE]

agreed, but I'm winning agaain :)

No, I am ;)

i dont understand, there's already a winner. But this is fun...

i dont understand, there's already a winner. But this is fun...

You mean I already won, and this post is un-necessary?

Aw.... Gratz Freddy... :yay:

Last edited:
Well Freddie won the 4k EFD. But for those interested there is a secondary prize :)

Same rules apply... Simply be the last to post in the thread before I check back in. Only this time I can only give out 700 EFD.

Good luck and have fun :D

Oh yeah if the post gets locked the last person before the lock will receive the prize :)

Well, here's my one and only attempt for today.... I'm covering for someone on vacation this week,and that store has a web blocker :( No surfing the EF or anything at work.... bummer.

Good Luck to the rest of you.

well, I checked back in! comp is now over. and the winner is freddie.

I know, I know, I'm an idiot :)

I just like doing stupid things and involving other people lol.

congrats freddie :)

I really wanted to keep this going forever but thought I would be nice :)
oh and btw I don't know freddie. Now if I can figure out how to withdraw the efd from my bank and send em the 4k EFD are yours :)

Awwww, Ill keep posting because I want to be the last :(

might aswell post when i have it subscribed eey ;)

No it´s not... You are unfair:silly2:, I guess u wait until you get over 4k EFD for urself by keeping this thread^^, after that u will give EFD for last one :rolleyes:

Im thinkin the same.

Status
Back