***WoF 2008 FINAL!!!!*** Info etc!

A new term: "You got JB'ed!" ;)

Just don't mix up the letters....*cough*

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ... another 5-star laugh!

Although we are getting WAY off topic... does what you see in EntropiaTracker have to do with your registration..? I can not see those globals either... do you have to be a premium member to see beyond 24 hours in the past?

You have a point there RJ! :wise:

Although we are getting WAY off topic... does what you see in EntropiaTracker have to do with your registration..? I can not see those globals either... do you have to be a premium member to see beyond 24 hours in the past?

Yes, you need to have contributed at least 50 peds donation as far as I know to see long-term data.

liana liana steluta Tantardion Mature 220 PED Friday, May 30, 2008 17:20
Red Dandyhighway Lobster Tantardion Young 81 PED Friday, May 30, 2008 17:00
Xendar Xen Xal Tantardion Young 144 PED Thursday, May 29, 2008 20:51
Vlugge Witte Harrie Tantardion Young 54 PED Thursday, May 29, 2008 20:48
Shaman Fire Stone Tantardion Provider 125 PED Thursday, May 29, 2008 09:10
gaby gabriel papadie Tantardion Old 101 PED Thursday, May 29, 2008 00:10
Samtron Sam Amorim Tantardion Young 147 PED Tuesday, May 27, 2008 23:31
berraat money dollar Tantardion Young 53 PED Tuesday, May 27, 2008 14:23
Xendar Xen Xal Tantardion Old 115 PED Monday, May 26, 2008 19:48
Jack Fantom Filipivovic Tantardion Mature 87 PED Monday, May 26, 2008 14:54
gaby gabriel papadie Tantardion Young 139 PED Sunday, May 25, 2008 21:23
Mr Linus Memory Tantardion Old 141 PED Sunday, May 25, 2008 18:57
yuri Yuri vincent Tantardion Young 82 PED Sunday, May 25, 2008 08:01
gaby gabriel papadie Tantardion Young 50 PED Sunday, May 25, 2008 01:32
Danny Kvazar Key Tantardion Provider 60 PED Saturday, May 24, 2008 20:07
CRT: Matt and Coach Tantardion Old 254 PED Saturday, May 24, 2008 13:00
Xendar Xen Xal Tantardion Mature 68 PED Saturday, May 24, 2008 02:20
sam i´am i´am Tantardion Young 312 PED Saturday, May 24, 2008 02:16
jack combo nikis Tantardion Provider 95 PED Friday, May 23, 2008 22:34
Ebba Vera Nice Tantardion Provider 122 PED Friday, May 23, 2008 19:10
Ebba Vera Nice Tantardion Mature 104 PED Friday, May 23, 2008 19:04
Brian TwistedSoul Petersen Tantardion Young 55 PED Friday, May 23, 2008 07:26
Maximus miinus Powers Tantardion Young 95 PED Thursday, May 22, 2008 18:53
Red Dandyhighway Lobster Tantardion Young 54 PED Thursday, May 22, 2008 16:38
Jason Jed DelaCruz Tantardion Young 67 PED Thursday, May 22, 2008 14:44
miss bobette birdie Tantardion Young 56 PED Wednesday, May 21, 2008 13:21

Thnx for the info :)

GO SWEDEN go go go go go SWEDEN :) GOOD LUCK TEAM SWEDEN :)

GO SWEDEN go go go go go SWEDEN :) GOOD LUCK TEAM SWEDEN :)

:handgun: :handgun:
:boxer: :boxer:

:nana: :nana:

As we are 3 teams it most be best to use one thread about which time we should have the final on.

Sweden suggest the 14.00 slot

As we are 3 teams it most be best to use one thread about which time we should have the final on.

Sweden suggest the 14.00 slot

At the moment England would accept that...just need to hear from a few more of our Main Team to give you a definite OK mate.

With one week to go, I thought I would post a bit of trivia leading up to the 2008 Finals...

Coming into the Finals, each team has played 7 matches (not counting the qualifiers here)

England is 6-1 with 3131 points, an average of 522 per match.
Sweden is 6-1 with 2883 points, an average of 481 per match.
Romania is 5-2 with 2922 points, an average of 487 per match.

Romania beat Sweden 497-449 earlier this year.

Romania beat England twice in 2007, once in match play and again in the Semifinals.

Sweden and England have never played head-to-head in the WOF.

Romania beat previously undefeated Tibet (6-0) in the 2008 Semifinals, ending a 6 match winning streak... however, Tibet's 6-game streak is NOT the longest winning streak in the history of the WOF. ;)

rayne nice post, I think you should comment the final at the radio or something... you would do great imo. :D

and about the 14:00 time slot, you guys will hear from team Romania soon too if we agree or not.

Thanks for the info Rayne ... it's certainly encouraging to know the stats, while still having some formidable opponents. I think this info pumps it up a bit. :wtg:

rayne nice post, I think you should comment the final at the radio or something... you would do great imo. :D

and about the 14:00 time slot, you guys will hear from team Romania soon too if we agree or not.

Thanks for the info Rayne ... it's certainly encouraging to know the stats, while still having some formidable opponents. I think this info pumps it up a bit. :wtg:

Thanks, Ladies... I am originally from Texas, so I think that would be a bad idea. My accent would seriously confuse the Europeans that are so-so with English (American)... :laugh:

Thanks, Ladies... I am originally from Texas, so I think that would be a bad idea. My accent would seriously confuse the Europeans that are so-so with English (American)... :laugh:

lol no way that would be even better :laugh:

If both Sweden and England want to play the Final at 14.00 hours does that decide the time the Final will be played by majority vote?

Or would Hurrikane offer another time?

If both Sweden and England want to play the Final at 14.00 hours does that decide the time the Final will be played by majority vote?

Or would Hurrikane offer another time?

ugh I got no idea tbh.. Hurrikane? lil help here pls :)

anyway I hope we wont have to worry about that, we shall see

Last edited:
ugh I got no idea tbh.. Hurrikane? lil help here pls :)

anyway I hope we wont have to worry about that, we shall see

Do Romania have any major problem with the 14:00 time suggested by the other two teams?

Hurrikane

Do Romania have any major problem with the 14:00 time suggested by the other two teams?

Hurrikane

no :silly2: we just havent decided yet, ppl are kinda away in weekend.. Oracle was asking just in case.

no :silly2: we just havent decided yet, ppl are kinda away in weekend.. Oracle was asking just in case.

Well then let's just say it would be nice if they'd consider that option more than the other one:)

Hurrikane

And we haven't confirmed this time either yet though it's looking very much like we'll be going for the 14.00 slot.

I'll let you know by midnight tomorrow.

For the moment, I seem to be missing Finland's scores, they should all be up in the next day or so though:)

Hurrikane

Team Romania agree what ever Sweden or England chose, both slots are somehow inconvenient for us , soo is make no difference wich one we chose.

Gl & see u there!

Team Romania agree what ever Sweden or England chose, both slots are somehow inconvenient for us , soo is make no difference wich one we chose.

Gl & see u there!

I was hoping to OK the 14.00 hours time tonight but due to a last minute hitch we need another 24 hours please.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes but we'll definitely confirm our preference tomorrow.

Another bit of trivia leading up the much anticipated WOF FINALS!!!

Total Loot (Main Team) in the 2008 WOF:

ROMANIA -------> 25,868 PED
ENGLAND--------> 25,138 PED
SWEDEN --------> 20,011 PED

TOTAL ----------> 71,017 PED :wtg:

You would be shocked the see the total loot gathered by all the teams in 2007 and 2008 WOF Seasons... staggering!

I was hoping to OK the 14.00 hours time tonight but due to a last minute hitch we need another 24 hours please.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes but we'll definitely confirm our preference tomorrow.

Oracle, can we get a confirmed time now?

EDITED: Forget it :)

Oracle, can we get a confirmed time now?

I might be wrong so don't hold me to this, but I think we're still looking towards 1400.

Think Kev is busy in-game atm, I'm sure he'll respond to confirm/deny that when he checks the forum. Sry about the delay, something cropped up for one of our Main 6.

Another installment of trivia leading up the the 2008 WOF FINALS!

During match-play (Stage 3 and Stage 4) here are the number of globals and HOFs our competitors racked up!!

ENGLAND --------> 316 Globals / 22 HOFs
SWEDEN ---------> 330 Globals / 11 HOFs
ROMANIA --------> 236 Globals / 10 HOFs

Impressive, no?

** I know Sweden for certain had 14 HOFs in the off-world semis, but not ALL the scores are for Stage 5... so since I cannot include England or Romania, I will not include any Stage 5 stats until we have the updated Warsheet**

Another installment of trivia leading up the the 2008 WOF FINALS!

During match-play (Stage 3 and Stage 4) here are the number of globals and HOFs our competitors racked up!!

ENGLAND --------> 316 Globals / 22 HOFs
SWEDEN ---------> 330 Globals / 11 HOFs
ROMANIA --------> 236 Globals / 10 HOFs

Impressive, no?

** I know Sweden for certain had 14 HOFs in the off-world semis, but not ALL the scores are for Stage 5... so since I cannot include England or Romania, I will not include any Stage 5 stats until we have the updated Warsheet**

The Stage 5 Scores are now compiled and mere hours away, sorry for the delay (as always:))

Hurrikane

I might be wrong so don't hold me to this, but I think we're still looking towards 1400.

Think Kev is busy in-game atm, I'm sure he'll respond to confirm/deny that when he checks the forum. Sry about the delay, something cropped up for one of our Main 6.

we are waiting

Sorry guys, yes England would like to play the Final at 14.00 hours MA time.

Back