WoF 2010: Team Scotland

all set for 14:00 today (even tho that is not actually a slow RJ is being nice enough to judge for us!)

START / END spot

Sissipahaw Water Treatment Plant

Amethera 39480, 33930

hello folks, how did you get on today?
I'm only just home and totally knackered though was thinking about u all.

Hiya Scotland :)

Just dropping by to say it was fun helping out in your support.
I just hope we from Benelux didn't global too much for you to endanger our own position :D

GL all

***moblist update*** permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, there has been some positive discussion with Land Owners, and as a result, the 8 and 7 point mobs are due to be changed. On recieving confirmation I will tell all teams in their threads, by wednesday (two days time) AT THE LATEST.

I am terribly sorry to anyone frustrated by the confusion, try running a major international event on 53kb/s

Thanks to all for your patience. All sorted soon.

Hurrikane

So, I'm in the new place, but there is no desk for the PC - currently I am using a chest of drawers with the top drawer pulled out to rest the keyboard on, it's uncomfertable at best, but better than the nothing we had back at the last place.
Latest update has been downloading for about 2 hours, and, as of now, will take 16.4 hours to finish.

I checked out our position in Rayne's latest stats - delighted to see we've gone up in the ranks and are just a single place away from qaulifying.

If nothing else, thats what we should aim for. Every year we have got into the final 12 even in the years when there were much more teams competing, before they all started joing up into "super-teams" Albeit we always came third in that section, and once, very very nearly qaulified to get to the final six, I don't think that's a possibility this year. Still, if we at least qaulify for the final 12 we'll retain our reputation as the comparativly smallest country to do so consistently well over the 4 years WoF has run.

I'm really sorry I've not been able to join in yet - next time for absoloute sure, despite the uncomfertable setup I have here in the new abode. :)

Stage 3: The Grind

Main:

Neconu: (Alpha and Above): 10 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Dominant and Above): 9 points

Formicacida: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Allophyl: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Neconu: (Dominant and Below): 6 points

Formidon (Inc. Grand): (Guardian and Below): 5 points

Support:

Phasm: (Any Maturity):4 points

Armax: (Guardian and Above): 3 points

TskTsk: (Any Maturity): 2 points

Armax: (Provider and Below): 1 point

Bonus:

Igni/Pupugi/Diripi (Any Maturity): 25 points

(Yes, the Bug Swarm’s back:)); location to be announced)

Special thanks to the following LandOwners:

Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary - OLA 21 - Formicacida
Marker @ 39055,47672

Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzinni - OLA 26 - Allophyl
Marker @ 27593,40317

Michael Ketch Arcanum - OLA 19 - Neconu
Marker @ 35276,26752

Donations from the LandOwners will be used by the WoF Organizers to get the SCAR Awards. Please show your appreciation for these generous LandOwners by visiting these fine Lands during your WoF Hunt :thumbup:

If nothing else, thats what we should aim for. Every year we have got into the final 12

we will have no problem getting into top 12, have a good turn out of SCO and have only have a couple of non SCO helpers.... 13/23 jumping 3 places from previous hunt next time we jump another 3 when we break out the big guns (literally lol) ;)

lets go for that 14:00 slot sunday again I like that ;) <JOKE!!>

I thought so but didn't have a SS program running.

Scorecard - Round 2

score_card_-_russia_-_round_2.jpg

umm...opps

Um...yeah..I thought you may be interested in um... Russia's score...:ahh:

Try this one... :)

score_card_-_scotland_-_round_2.jpg

Go Russia!!! :)

thanks for the Russian scorecard?
Um...yeah..I thought you may be interested in um... Russia's score...:ahh:

Try this one... :)

You should've kept ours :silly2: It had prettier numbers.

Just kidding. Good luck on stage 3, Scotland. All those points will be erased anyway when we both make it to the final 12 :D

I should be free for next round.

Glad to see u back with us Cat, all be it in a not so comfy position!

I checked E.Tracker & did not see a trooper on the global list for the main team .... then again, 'Tracker' may have missed something

... couldn't find support team list.

Last edited:
Hi there team Schotland!

Just wanted to let you know it was fun helping you guys out....too bad you missed the trooper for the bonus! I noticed you are in the danger zone....let me know if you need help again! When i am available, you can count on me!

(still a bit stunned though by that huge high end drone spawn I found during your match! We so did not spot that spawn in the Benelux match earlier that morning, thus missing the sweep bonus :eek:)

Thanks Benelux for the support :yay:

I also checked Entropia tracker I agree with what rookie said. No trooper :(

However main team were in the top 50 Teams for that day:)

Hawk:wtg:

Last edited:
I checked E.Tracker & did not see a trooper on the global list for the main team .... then again, 'Tracker' may have missed something

I also checked Entorpia tracker I agree with what rookie said. No trooper :(

I checked my chat log as well... no Trooper. However, screenies are the key. Post a screenie and if it checks out points will be adjusted.

Been reading main WOF thread looks like we are going to have to be sharp and get a time slot sorted.
Especially for the Phasm, was out there this week it is a not a huge spawn.

Also been looking for Tsktsk but so far can't find a decent spawn any one no of one let me know pls. PM preferrable :)

Hawk:wtg:

Do we have a hunt time for this weekend yet??

Doesn't seem like it; personally I'm more weighted towards a Sunday timeslot though.

this will be another 1 i will be missing :ahh:

sorry but 2 much on in Rl

Ok, so one vote Sunday - any others? :)

I need to work all Saturday .... so Sunday for me

Again Sunday for me too. The later the better, gotta do the Mothers day bit first.

REMEMBER THERE IS NO 14:00 sunday slot

7:00 AM or 11:00 AM only

11 am Sunday for me.

Hawk :wtg:

Ah crap, cause I can't do Saturday, and 11 is too Early.
Looks like I've missed 3 out of 3 matches. :(

Btw, I saw Xena in-game who was saying she had finnally overcome the post VU10 graphics issues stopping her before. I forgot to mention about WoF but if Gamble or anyone else still has her on FL and I don't see her first then I'm sure she would want to join us again.

I would have been more up for a Saturday but I see most are not able to make that one. Hate the thought of a Sunday morning one I have to admit. Might be a case of tumbling out of bed and into Entropia.

Will do my best.

xxSilva

Back