WoF 2010: Team Scotland

Well, it's all up in the air again.

Rayne has denied our slot.

Can we hunt any other time or should we just pull out?

Not very Scottish, I know, but we're all extremely pushed for time this year - and with the organisers being fastidious with rules, I don't think this is the competition for us, not this year anyway. :(

:grouphug:Aaaaw Radio.....Never give up! Never surrender! Just let us know when your match is. We'll try to help out where we can! :better:

But if you deside not to participate any longer for Scotland...you are hereby invited to join team Benelux! Free virtual coffee and meditation session for the bug teams included! Help Benelux to reach top 5! :shower:

Hi there Scotland,

When I heard about you dropping out, I felt a bit sorry.
Fight for honor and glory!!
Really hope you guys stay in and we'll do whatever possible to come support you guys. (best not to pick 11am slot on sunday then)

And of course, if you decide to drop out, follow Suffie's advise and join Benelux for support.:yay:

:rocket::grouphug::handgun:

Well, it's all up in the air again.

Rayne has denied our slot.

Can we hunt any other time or should we just pull out?

Not very Scottish, I know, but we're all extremely pushed for time this year - and with the organisers being fastidious with rules, I don't think this is the competition for us, not this year anyway. :(

I say fuck it and pull out, rather that than turn up solo........... fuck it!

Last edited:
We could just hunt the time for the sake of having a hunt together on a Saturday night, wof or not wof :)

If we can get a time agreed then we should continue with WOF. I'll be hunting at weekend anyway would rather be hunting for the team.

I can manage any time.

Hawk:wtg:

what are the slots?

07:00 sun lol hell no

im out... dont want to waste another ped on wof

what are the slots?

07:00 sun lol hell no

im out... dont want to waste another ped on wof

Not a F*cking chance i will be up @ 7 Am on sunday.

So you guys and gals do as you wish ;)

Game over guys, we can't field a full team in any slot apart from Saturday 2200.

Thanks for everyone's efforts and I'm very sorry that I did a crap job as captain this year. Too much going on in my own work life to pay close attention to this competition.

WOF information overload tbh - time slots should be in their own thread for us to see easily. I didn't even know there was a cap on teams per slot.
I don't expect to be spoon fed through the competition, but at the same time I don't expect to tunnel for the pertinent information. If you want me to participate in the future then you need to set things out in an easy to follow fashion cos ir dim.

I'll send a circular out shortly, I think we should get together at the weekend and go for a hunt anyway - it will be nice to catch up with everyone without the rushing around :)

Not a F*cking chance i will be up @ 7 Am on sunday.

Isn't it 8am now with the clocks going forwards an hour on Sunday?

Also, no need for a full Main 4...I think even 1 player in your Main Team can keep the flag flying for Scotland and I'll see if I can get a few of our guys to help in support.

Hold your heads up Scotland and give it a go. :wtg:

Game over guys, we can't field a full team in any slot apart from Saturday 2200.

Thanks for everyone's efforts and I'm very sorry that I did a crap job as captain this year. Too much going on in my own work life to pay close attention to this competition.

WOF information overload tbh - time slots should be in their own thread for us to see easily. I didn't even know there was a cap on teams per slot.
I don't expect to be spoon fed through the competition, but at the same time I don't expect to tunnel for the pertinent information. If you want me to participate in the future then you need to set things out in an easy to follow fashion cos ir dim.

I'll send a circular out shortly, I think we should get together at the weekend and go for a hunt anyway - it will be nice to catch up with everyone without the rushing around :)

hardly your fauly, we always got spoon fed the slots in the past, too many of us have ALOT going on IRL and spend only a few hour / week in game and to find a time that fits life and wof is hard getting it to fit with such a small team is impossible

Seeing as the clocks go forward, the 11:00 UTC slot would be alright, assuming we're still on of course.

There is not much you can do if people's RL commitments take them away from the game.

For what it is worth I will show up for Sun 11am slot.

...For what it is worth I will show up for Sun 11am slot.

Good enough :thumbup: Scotland is assigned the 28 MAR @ 1100 MA Time.

This is not personal guys and gals... we (organizers) have RL stuff too. I am not minimizing your RLs, but 19 teams out of 23 were able to get a slot before the deadline. I sincerely hope Team Scotland still gives it a go.

Good enough :thumbup: Scotland is assigned the 28 MAR @ 1100 MA Time.

This is not personal guys and gals... we (organizers) have RL stuff too. I am not minimizing your RLs, but 19 teams out of 23 were able to get a slot before the deadline. I sincerely hope Team Scotland still gives it a go.

What she says :wise:

Yet, again no support from Benelux again this time, same slot as us.
Good luck guys! (Of we will try to beat you :wtg:)
;)

As much as we would love to have you in our support team, I sure hope you won't give up! Wishing you lot of luck (and logged in players) sunday!

gaaahhhh... hate these Sunday morning ones. Ok will do my best to be there.

i cant make Sunday. A bunch of Staff are leaving in work in my department. All my normal shifts have been changed.

Am soo sorry guys and gals.

OK so you guys are playing your match starting at 12.00 mid-day Scottish time Sunday March 28th (ie later today) aren't you?

Just making sure? ;)

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be up by that time and raring to go!

Good luck Scotland! :wtg:

Aar me harties.

Aar.

Good Luck guys, am off to work now. Wish i was here with you

Any one had any thoughts on next time slot?

I can manage sat nights for next 2 weekends or sun ok.

After having missed all the other matches I'll force myself to abide by whatever time is chosen, so it doesn't matter to me.

I'm good for any time at the weekends atm.

Hunt

I'm good for any time at the weekends atm.

JFDI pick a time and go for it but do it sooon !

let us know when!

Regards
Sheeps=

Can't do Sat 17th late afternoon/night....

JFDI pick a time and go for it but do it sooon !

let us know when!

Regards
Sheeps=

AS usual I request people to give the times they're available, as usual it's only the few post their availability. How am I supposed to pick a time when the team does not state their choice.

So, Saturday 1800 MA Time - Friday doesn't suit me, working too many hours atm.

I dunno I can make it this time dudes, bro is coming over and we are having a 3D double bill at the pics as this is our easter celebration and sunday we are going to my dads. If I can possibly make it I will be in.
gl incase I dont make it.

Ok so Sat 18:00MA time sounds good. Will that be tomorrow?

A democracy is great but sometimes you just need to go for it and take the bull by the horns. You will never please everyone regardless.

Hawk:eyecrazy:

Yeah, we can. Just means we've missed it this weekend.

Remember this was split up last year due to Romania's Easter kinda being like USA's Thanksgiving. Romania aren't playing this year, but the rule stayed anyway.

I'm going to be home all next weekend as well tho, so should be fine.

Back