WoF 2012: Team Great Britain

ok see you 9:30 UK time at Nate.

All in with liquid peds, see what happens.

Rick

Please try and meet at Nate TP for 9.30am UK time tomorrow because we'll need to sort out who will play in our Main 4.

If you think you can do a job for us in the Main 4 anyone please speak up either in here or tomorrow, 9.30 am UK time at Nate TP.

I'll be there, see you tomorrow. I can do Main if necessary, I've got armour that can handle all the mobs, may be other people able to put out more dps though.

Is it possible for me to sign up Slapnuts by proxy?

I think this would be OK because he posted the following in WoF Team England sign-up thread:

All OK for me ... thanks Oracle, much appreciated guys.

I'll be there tomorrow morning with the new RJ in tow! Yay!

All OK for me ... thanks Oracle, much appreciated guys.

I'll be there tomorrow morning with the new RJ in tow! Yay!

Great news Slappy, see you tomorrow! :cool:

I can manage estos np otherwise support suits fine.

Cya all at Nates 09:30

good job team :)

some nice loots in support, how did main get on?

we had a few HL14's and 3 of us got share on 72ped ESI!! :)

good hunting, looking forward to next round

Very well done to our rushed Great Britain team! :cool:

A score of 298 pretty decent considering our numbers and forced lack of proper preparation compared to previous years.

I hope to see you all and more Brits if possible for the next stage of the qualifiers (robots):

SEPTEMBER 8th/SEPTEMBER 9th: Stage Two Qualifier

Nice work all, we got just under 300pts on the provisional count, about 100 behind the Oz. Considering the short preparation time and smallish team, we did pretty well I thought.

For the main team, Kev and Slaps got off to a great start on the big formis. Me and Zy had a bit of a nightmare on the Rex, compounded by the Oz taking a near-ATH on them whilst we were still looking for our first global. We got a Rex, Phasm, Esto and Formi in the end though so at least picked up some nice variety points. I tried my best to ruin the day by teleporting into PVP4 by accident whilst going to estos, luckily no pk'ers were lurking :D

Thanks to Eve & Smoky for the fapping.

Nice job GB! In all fairness, there was a slight discrepancy between my count and Aia's auto-tally, so watch for the final official score. If you want specifics on loot/mob, loot totals, etc, let me know.

Nice job GB! In all fairness, there was a slight discrepancy between my count and Aia's auto-tally, so watch for the final official score. If you want specifics on loot/mob, loot totals, etc, let me know.

where are the scores posted?

where are the scores posted?

I don't believe they are yet. Jamira had to run, and Hurrikane is still AFK. My count was 298, Aia had 301, and I think Team Aus was around 397, but these are all approximate.

Well done guys.

Sorry could not make this one but I will try to give some help to support teams next time even if I can't stay for whole match.

no worries was fun and will see you next wave :) hopefully :)

Hi oracle

I put my name forward to hunt SEGs in main team, with Imp LR53 (L). I get good loot on segs, and I've got XI (L) heal chip, so it's not like I need to be carried along. Besides 4 person team on segs is easy if one mob at a time.

If not wanted for main, then happy to do support again, I'll run some solo evis (linked to support team) Let me know plans Oracle. I know you guys like to run unlimited toys in main, so not a problem if you want me for support.

Do you know if participation in "main team" in any of the stages qualifies for MA marbar prize, I just spotted the thread. Or would this be just the final team of 4 in last match should we qualify?

If all participants (in any round) qualify then would be nice to swap a few people around so we can share the love, should we be successful.

If possible no morning hunt again please.

Cheers

Rick

Do you know if participation in "main team" in any of the stages qualifies for MA marbar prize, I just spotted the thread. Or would this be just the final team of 4 in last match should we qualify?

If all participants (in any round) qualify then would be nice to swap a few people around so we can share the love, should we be successful.

Cheers

Rick

The prizes (Jackets, Marber WOF Edition Bravos) are awarded to the Main 12 of the winning team. These are the 12 Main Team avatars named to me by the Captain.

If anyone drops in or out of the main 12, it must be by agreement within the team or for good reason, as those who have helped the team towards their victory should not lose out on the prize they create.

Hope this helps.

Hurrikane

Hi oracle

I put my name forward to hunt SEGs in main team, with Imp LR53 (L). I get good loot on segs, and I've got XI (L) heal chip, so it's not like I need to be carried along. Besides 4 person team on segs is easy if one mob at a time.

If not wanted for main, then happy to do support again, I'll run some solo evis (linked to support team) Let me know plans Oracle. I know you guys like to run unlimited toys in main, so not a problem if you want me for support.

Cheers

Rick

Comments noted. :cool:

Will non-English squad members and any English squad member who doesn't have access to the WoF England Private Forum please apply for it.

User CP/My Account/Permission Groups/User Group/WoF Team England

Archie Clipper Moonsail supporting WoF Team GB. Rule, Britannia! :king:

Just to let you guys know my operation was moved up to 29/8/12, Am back home now on recovery. Good Luck and if am fit enough i'll help out soon.

WoF 2012 STAGE TWO: Qualifier B

Metal Weekend (Robot Round)

8th/9th September

Main: (Main Team size= 4)

Seg 02 and above: 10 Points
Warlock (any): 9 Points
Legionaire 03 and above: 8 Points
Seg 01: 7 Points
Warrior (any): 6 Points
Legionaire 01-02: 5 Points

Support (Support Score capped at 100 before bonuses)

Harbinger (any): 4 Points
Eviscerator (any): 3 Points
Trooper (any): 2 Points
Drone (any): 1 Points

Bonus Mob: Miner Bot (any): 25 Points

Start Point: 85027, 90642, Eudoria

A small inland island
just SW of Isslye TP. Nothing there but a few Allophyl Alphas, some WoF Judges and the chance to make history.

Thanks again to all involved making this WoF roll so smoothly... see you on the 8/9th:)

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TIMESLOT REQUESTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN! (same choice of slots as last time).

(Unless of course you already have...)
Hurrikane

Help WoF GB 2012 beat the frackin' machines!

Sign me up for support or something productive

Herman Cap-202 desert +104/3

Vigi
Adj/pixie
sk-20
=) A noob, but i like to think i am pro

If i have time to play that is :S

Will be back from hols this weekend & avail to help on support for this weekend....

Will be back from hols this weekend & avail to help on support for this weekend....

Welcome Rookie, you have been added to the GB squad! :cool:

WoF GB 2012 Stage II Qualifiers provisionally set for 2pm UK time, Sunday September 9th.

Meet at Nate TP from 1.15pm UK time this Sunday.

We just need to score as many points as we can, support just as important as the Main Team so if you've not yet signed up for the Great Britain team it's not too late.

Just turn up at Nate TP from 1.15pm on Sunday and KILL THEM!

support just as important as the Main Team so if you've not yet signed up for the Great Britain team it's not too late.
Just turn up at Nate TP from 1.15pm on Sunday and KILL THEM!
How long do you have to commit for each event plz? I need to log off frequently due to RL at the moment. Otherwise, I'm a patriotic Scot, incidentally when Scotland wins something for GB, it's "Great Britain" and when England win it's "England". LOL
Regards, Boo.

Back