*** WoF England 2008 ***

Unfortunately my screengrabber didn't grab anything, so can anyone who was on my team who got the globals screengrabbed help me out, cheers! :)

Don't worry about posting globals guys.

It's only necessary if we're in disagreement with our score and Spike did a great job as judge and didn't miss any as far as I could see (he pm'd me after all our Main Team and Support Team globals).

And our score this round was? :)

We're all dying to know!!!!

Jamhot

And our score this round was? :)

We're all dying to know!!!!

Jamhot

Provisional score was England: 549 Cuba: 229

Not confirmed yet but I'm not going to quibble over a point or three. ;)

Damn we're good! :D

Jamhot

Great score guys :)

It's only necessary if we're in disagreement with our score and Spike did a great job as judge and didn't miss any as far as I could see (he pm'd me after all our Main Team and Support Team globals).

Thanks, you guys sure make a guy work hard with his bits of paper :D

I did miss one though, a small Bristle for 2 points, but Hurri got it and it was inserted into the score.

I don't know how Hurri does it, but he writes every bloody global down. He must be a complete madman, or driven mad, one or the other :silly2:

Great score guys :)

Thanks, you guys sure make a guy work hard with his bits of paper :D

I did miss one though, a small Bristle for 2 points, but Hurri got it and it was inserted into the score.

I don't know how Hurri does it, but he writes every bloody global down. He must be a complete madman, or driven mad, one or the other :silly2:

Thanks mate, I hadn't realised Spike = Safara :)

Hurrikane is amazing and totally irreplaceable in my opinion.

When Hurri dies, the WoF dies imho so don't do any risky stuff please Hurrikane ;)

another good day at the office guys well done to you all ;)

Grats on anther good score England.
Close support didnt seem to need me after a while so I went and got a 198 PED global that covered all my decay and ammo for the event.

Further more, I got a nice picture that will explain my very high decay today...

A little horse trick....

Last edited:
Reactions: Eps
Great work everyone, and thanks to my team especially. They made us work for it today, with not a single global in the first half of the match (except for a rogue Snarg :D) but we made up for it later.

Finished with 8 globals, a HoF, and I believe 27 points.

Another great score! Gratz everyone! Seems my only contribution this time was filling the loot pool for the other England players - 250 ped down!!!:eek:

Still it means the loot pool owes me a big one for the next match! :D

Gr8 work everyone!

Keep it up :D

Rip

Well done guys!!!

Further more, I got a nice picture that will explain my very high decay today...

A little horse tric....

:eek: :laugh: nice one! Gratz everyone, it was another terrific round!!

Last edited:
The horses were mayhem, as you can see :)

I dont remember how long it took to global on these stupid mobs but I think it was quite quickly.... good work Achma, Jak and Meester!!

You dont know how glad I was to see that global come in so I could get the hell out of there :eek:

Goes without saying ... everone was simply outstanding again. From strength to strength England, strength to strength! :D

When Hurri dies, the WoF dies imho so don't do any risky stuff please Hurrikane ;)

wtf's all this about me dying? What have you heard? Jesus! Talk about put a guy on edge for the day!

(btw, the secret is tiny writing, a g/f who can score:) and all the teams NOT SCORING SO BLOODY QUICKLY grumblegrumblepah!)

:) Hurrikane

Great work everyone, and thanks to my team especially. They made us work for it today, with not a single global in the first half of the match (except for a rogue Snarg :D) but we made up for it later.

Finished with 8 globals, a HoF, and I believe 27 points.

Yeah, sorry about that.... It kinda got in my way while I was running to a mob. Will try harder to avoid them in the next round.

And gratz guys on another amazing job

Jam

Sorry I couldn't be there this time, looks like everyone performed fantastically, as usual.

Grats all! :thumbup:

Almost forgot to say sorry to Eps for "that incident"

Last thing a guy needs is having multiple Scips on them and then a DOA shooting them also :ahh:

I blame lag, it was certainly due to lag!!!

Yeah, sorry about that.... It kinda got in my way while I was running to a mob. Will try harder to avoid them in the next round.

And gratz guys on another amazing job

Jam

Just avoid the ones with no loot, you can still shoot the ones that global if you like, but warn us before you kill it next time so we don't get too excited when the swirlies come up :)

Talking of getting excited, I jumped a bit when I got the HoF swirlies just as I looted a mob. Unfortunately for me, it was Prozac who got the HoF and mine was a no-looter :laugh:

Sounds like an awesome effort, guys. I don't think you missed me at all. :D

England Cuba

grats England , good match and good tactic ;)

Maybe WoF England could give lesson to the England soccer team on how to qualify and maybe win an international competition ?;)

grats again ;)

grats England , good match and good tactic ;)

Maybe WoF England could give lesson to the England soccer team on how to qualify and maybe win an international competition ?;)

grats again ;)

hehe thanks Lodi :)

The England football team is now trying an Italian manager to improve their fortunes so we'll see if he can succeed where others haven't ;)

Grats on cracking 1k pts in 2 matches England, very impressive :)

That'll never happen :D

Grats on cracking 1k pts in 2 matches England, very impressive :)

Thanks Avery! :)

Your Tibet team are doing real good also, respect! :)

Hi Team England,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 30th:

11:00

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

England Vs Wales

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

England vs Wales match this Saturday at 5pm is currently being discussed in the England Private Forum.

Will Support Team Leaders please post in there to reassure me that you're getting our support organised (though I'm sure you are) :)

Yup, have just posted boss!

Jamhot

England vs Wales match this Saturday at 5pm is currently being discussed in the England Private Forum.

Will Support Team Leaders please post in there to reassure me that you're getting our support organised (though I'm sure you are) :)

All is under control boss :)

Back