Info: ***WoF England 2009***

8 matches played, hopefully 2 matches left! England still need more players, come join in the fun!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When will be your match? I may appear to give a helping hand if it doesn't clash with Portugal's game.

When will be your match? I may appear to give a helping hand if it doesn't clash with Portugal's game.

We don't know our time yet mate but we sure could use your help and we'll let you know. :)

You're after one of those EF WoF Winners 2009 icons aren't you? ;) :silly2:

You're after one of those EF WoF Winners 2009 icons aren't you? ;) :silly2:
:silly2: I think the reason is another and it's already in our blood!

Did you know that Portugal and England hold the world's oldest Treaty ?
It's in that spirit that Naifas wants to help :)

In 1373, the Anglo-Portuguese Treaty of Alliance was signed in London; on 13th of June :)eek: that's tomorrow). Anyway, even better than that Treaty, is the Port Wine that both countries invented together.

GL England!

Someone at work has mentioned a few times this week that England and Portugal at long-standing allies. He seemed to think it was something to do with stopping Napoleon in his tracks though.

Someone at work has mentioned a few times this week that England and Portugal at long-standing allies. He seemed to think it was something to do with stopping Napoleon in his tracks though.
That too. Napoleon's army was defeated not far from where i live, in Buçaco. The students of the local university formed a batallion to fight the invaders and join the frontline which was at 20kms, on the hills. Wellington's army was around.

ENGLAND v SCOTLAND

Sunday 14th June, 9am UK time
Meet at Atlas Island South from 8.30am

England, set your alarm clocks and load up your ammo!

This weekend we hunt for Group A victory. And we do it in style, with hangovers!

Let's start Sunday off with some fanfare. Smoke up some kippers, we'll be done in time for brunch!

Reactions: dj.
ENGLAND v SCOTLAND

I'm looking for support to join my team, WoF England Support DJ will be at Atlas Island South from 8:15 UK time!

Please, yes its early, but beats Church, well, just miss it this once, I wont tell! :laugh:

Or if not going to Church, getting up with a hangover is fine too!! Just think, you can go back to bed in a few hours time, bonus nap FTW!! :wtg:

:laugh:

Hope to see you there! :wtg:

England v Scotland

Hangovers??

Saturday night out (unless i decide to go to Pink Saturday) in any case the beer will flow. Sunday morning Sith will be a wobbly wreck but he will fight for his country.

ps I need to increase my EFD to get the WoF icon. How do i do this without asking for donations.

Good hunt today folks, i want to thank all that took part in our support teams, ur help was precious. We did not manage to pass, but, fought well, and that's what matters. We still got to scare the hell out of those Swedish last round, and that was unforgetable.

You kept your word, now it's our turn. Cya tomorrow, with the hangover and all :).

The students of the local university formed a batallion to fight the invaders and join the frontline which was at 20kms, on the hills.
All the students I ever knew would've just talked about it and then mumbled some more about global warming (we're talking twenty years ago too).

Please, yes its early, but beats Church...
Church? I'm a Devil Worshipper. And the Warriors will know all about that by midday, British Summer Time.:D

I rather suspect I'll forget to bump tomorrow morning, here we go.

See you bright and early England!

ENGLAND v SCOTLAND

Sunday 14th June, 9am UK time
Meet at Atlas Island South from 8.30am

England, set your alarm clocks and load up your ammo!

This weekend we hunt for Group A victory. And we do it in style, with hangovers!

Let's start Sunday off with some fanfare. Smoke up some kippers, we'll be done in time for brunch!

Actually, I got a Tesco All-Day-Breakfast Triangle.

Go to church, the food is better. You get wine so I hear too. ;)

OMG I don't believe people eat that stuff ..Tesco :laugh:

t

remember to set all the alarms u have !

i'm gonna have radio alarm, mobile phone alarm, watch alarm, and my normal alarm clock !

OMG I don't believe people eat that stuff ..Tesco :laugh:

t
Well its that or shot, fap, cook sausages and bacon, while not drying out the beans, getting the black pudding just right, timing the kettle so the mug of tea is ready at the right moment, buttering the bread, fapping again, shooting, geting the fried slice right without setting off the smoke alarms for the whole block, finding the pepper, shooting again...

I'm sure you get the idea.

Well its that or shot, fap, cook sausages and bacon, while not drying out the beans, getting the black pudding just right, timing the kettle so the mug of tea is ready at the right moment, buttering the bread, fapping again, shooting, geting the fried slice right without setting off the smoke alarms for the whole block, finding the pepper, shooting again...

I'm sure you get the idea.

Not really, I'll ask the butler ..he probably will.

t

Sleep now and be fresh for the morning when your country NEEDS you !!!

Right, everyone get up!!

Today's the day!

:wtg: :yay: :wtg:

Best of luck guys and gals :yay::yay: knock em dead.

Shame I have to work or I would lend a hand :(

Hello England. We need to decide the time slot for semifinal. It is confirmed slot C for America vs France. I think is good if we avoid overlapping the time for our matches. Maybe if we meet in game the 4 captains of Australia, England and Sweeden we can agree on some slots that will work out for all of us, and in the same time we don't have 2 matches on the same slot.

Hello England. We need to decide the time slot for semifinal. It is confirmed slot C for America vs France. I think is good if we avoid overlapping the time for our matches. Maybe if we meet in game the 4 captains of Australia, England and Sweeden we can agree on some slots that will work out for all of us, and in the same time we don't have 2 matches on the same slot.

I agree it would be nice to have 3 matches in three different slots. I'm happy to meet in-game later this week if you want. I'm not in a position to choose slots just yet though as I need to discuss what time is best with the rest of the team and find out who is available when.

Semi-final discussion thread up in the private forum, with availability poll.

Please vote as soon as you can England.

Back