WoF Team Eudoria 2008

welcome to the new folks - Sunday is good for me (although someone may have to remind me :) )

Day and time seems good for many ppl, and the mobs will be SEGs then as im not impossible to work with :p.

Wof?

What is wof? sorry for noob question, plz don't flame, I am trying to learn agai after some time off.

I will likely be up in CP being killed by aliens while the rest of my society kills them this weekend. Will make every attempt to get back down in time to join you.

Hi
Ill try to be there on sunday, depends if my angel on 2 years wanna sleep by then ;) otherwise ill join in later hoping you are still hunting.

I have been looking at the ***WoF Hunt Schedule*** and the team can say there if they prefer saturdays or sundays.

Lets find ot what we prefer then ;) i guess that the sooner one say the better chance of getting the preferred day :scratch2:

I would say Saturdays for my self withot doubt, i think i am available all of them except one and that was a bit away.

Welcome new Eudorians! I will do my upmost to come along Saturday or Sunday it would be nice to meet the new team members. I Don't have any ammo but I think my FAP has a bit of juice in it so if i'm there I'll be faping! FapFapFap!:revive:

I have been looking at the ***WoF Hunt Schedule*** and the team can say there if they prefer saturdays or sundays.

Lets find ot what we prefer then ;) i guess that the sooner one say the better chance of getting the preferred day :scratch2:

I would say Saturdays for my self withot doubt, i think i am available all of them except one and that was a bit away.

I would prefer Saturday as well for the WoF hunts.

just so that nobody gets confused im not talking about this weekends hunt, that one is on Sunday ;)

I too would prefer Saturdays for WoF bouts

saturdays or sundays dont make any differnece to me, but ill say saturday just to have a day chosen for the record.

as one of the noobs of the team not a main hunter most likely, my vote is not quite as important, but i would prefer saturdays later in the day near 18:00 ma time or later if possible.
SEG crushing on sunday sweet:boxer:

Either day is fine by me. WoF is priority over rl for me anyways. :D

SEG's on sunday eh! :sniper:
Depending on how many turns up ofc, but maybe split it to 2 teams is necessary. (I'm thinking about the peeps lacking range) they'll barely get a shot in before the SEG's scrap metal. :silly2:
But we'll adapt to the situation like the GODLIKE Eudorians we are....

Sorry, got carried away there a bit lol..

:cool:

Either day is fine by me. WoF is priority over rl for me anyways. :D

SEG's on sunday eh! :sniper:
Depending on how many turns up ofc, but maybe split it to 2 teams is necessary. (I'm thinking about the peeps lacking range) they'll barely get a shot in before the SEG's scrap metal. :silly2:
But we'll adapt to the situation like the GODLIKE Eudorians we are....

Sorry, got carried away there a bit lol..

:cool:

That problem is easily solved by tagging more than one at a time. :D

That everyone will then probably die is an unfortunate consequence of this solution, but hopefully the next poster can solve that minor problem. :)

Problem solved!
I will use my body as a human shield! If any of the other support team members are willing to partake in this suicide vunture more the better :)
This tactic worked amazingly well in the early FoF's against Caperons.

Nicely volunteered Clam! :nurse:

As for the main WoF bouts - either is ok for me but if we need to have one on record then Saturday.

Since i lack the ability to hurt segs very much anyway i will be a shield.
problem is though segs 1 hit ko so the person i shield for that one hit better really hit him hard.:hammer:

lol, human shield eh? :laugh:

nah won't be necessary. :silly2:

Well perhaps the problem could be solved by you long-ranged ppl tagging the SEG and then just wait a sec or two till it gets into our short-ranged ppls range? :)

Ahh, a true soldier has spoken, Thats the teamspirit we are looking for :wtg:

either day satturday of sunday or ok with me

look forward to a bit of seg bashing tomorrow

Hmmmm sorry, missed the SEG run.... fully intended to go, even depo'd, globalled nicely and repaired stuff ready.... then the problems faced by trying to convert myself back from nocturnal "holiday time" to the more standard "working week" showed themselves. I was falling asleep driving back from a loft conversion I'm doing for a little extra cash so I pulled into the car park of a shop 2 miles from where I live and.... fell asleep for 3 hours. Woke up freezing cold and needing the toilet more than I ever have before, which seemed to finally prove I am not, and never will be, incontinent. Got home to a bewildered girlfriend at 8:45pm in a state of peculiar disarray. Must go to sleep now... whatever that means. Work in.... 6 hours....

Will try to make the next one:)

Hurrikane

Good to see you were wise to stop and rest before falling asleep while still driving Hurrikane! :)

Ya didn't miss much action on the segs though. They were poor bastards! So we went on to the Hogglo LA, which went much better. We started out with a handful of globals on a few hogs, and was almost suprised when some hogs DIDN'T global! :eek: ;)
Was a few brave left after i had to go (and another guy joining late i think) and they might've continued with the global frenzy.

Anywho, was fun, and a big team for once! :)
Might have most screens. Will check after work, and post the ones i got if so.

I was on for a while after u left, though i wasnt in the hunt and i saw the guys global at least twice later that day.

Ya didn't miss much Viking. We stayed with the Hogs for a bit, but didn't get much loot, so gave up on them for the night not too long after. All in all a nice practice run, and looking forward to the next one :)

Boss Mayn joined us but the loot kinda went sour so we gave up not long after you left Viking.

Roll on WoF :yay:

Are we having another practice bout this Saturday? Would early evening MA time be good for everyone?

If so, I've posted a tentative idea on Caveman's forum, so feel free to comment on it there.

New useful info added to WoF Eudoria SWAT Thread at CAF.

Info to the ones that havent registered at CAF, please do asap, the sooner the better.
The old registration from last year arent valid as the old forum is gone and the memberslist is gone too. so please re-register again.

oops, I completely forgot about CAF, I'll get my arse into the Special Weapons And Testicals thread right away :D

btw if any body wants a WoF Eudoria siggie akin to Cavemans for the WoF let me know and i'll knock one up for you (It will be the same as cavies but with either 'Hunt Team' or 'Support Team' instead of Captain :p)

Back