WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Suport team..

PINKPcP & Force reporting for suport team.
Now that we have been training diligently in "WPS", we feel rdy to contribute to the cause;)

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Locked, and loaded Sir!:D

May I use your banner in my sig, Ebo?

USA needs to kick butt this year - no excuses. Based on your description of last year I'm in full-time as of right now. -V [for Vitas and for Victory]

That cheesy thing... If you want to :) I wish someone would come up with something snazzy though. I have no photo shop programs... just paint :|

Last edited:
I heard Leeyap is pretty good at designing sigs :)

Sorry to drop your name bro, but maybe you could come up with a nice little generic one for us :yay:

Sign me up for support.

JRod Jrawd gD

U-S-A...U-S-A!! Count me in for support :)

For the record...

antball06 is "Anthony Ant Ballentine" ingame.

Welcome aboard bud :)

For the record...

antball06 is "Anthony Ant Ballentine" ingame.

Welcome aboard bud :)

For the record... I just updated my EF profile so it now shows ;) We gonna rock the WoF!!

Hi, I'd like to sign up for main team. :wtg:

I have MM, aIff8k, 230 hp, Full Shadow/Eon/T-bird/Polaris + 5B.me or 6A.me

EDIT: I've been on the wof main team 2 years running if experience matters for anything.

im in - either support or team
we had the best team last year -lets improve support this year
May Old Glory fly high

ps: we have the "Flying Spagetti Monster" with us this year

Support for the WIN

Hi, My Name is Pant and I am an addict.

Hi, My Name is Pant and I am an addict.

(in a 'just had my last drop of alchol forever depressing tone)
Hello Pant! and welcome

be sure to sign up on the social groups link as well for ideas being thrown around and what possibly to expect in the near future.... Linked in the FP

Only got in on the last round or so last year. Like to help US team take back the crown this year....please put me down for support team.

Armak Mack Zardacon

Go go usa!

Wooot! :) Nice thread Ebo m8! :D

I am here to sign up for the main team. I have participated in the last two WOF competitions on the main team.

My gear/health is - 200hp, Eon/ghost, Emik X5 & Apis 485 used most often.

Sure looks like this will be a promising year, the support team as always rocks!!!!

I'm in as support. I'm in Peaceful Torture with Deadgoon Ghoast Ghoasttoaster, who has already signed up.

In game name: Lady Lady R Rando

Last edited:
Would like to be support along with my soc mates from Peaceful Torture:yay:
Full ingame name Randoman Rando Snoobnowski

Last edited:
Signing up for support. Alex...are you listening?? I made it here!! No need to bring it up again ;)!!!

Kissy Lexi Shepherd

Add me to support please:)
Alexis Lenae Jones

Oi sir Ebo-ice...

PinkPussycatPanther is not in soc "NEVERDIE".
She's a memmber of the soc "NotA".

Best regards,
Force Majeure

Is there a team forum somewhere?

Signing up for support. Alex...are you listening?? I made it here!! No need to bring it up again ;)!!!

Kissy Lexi Shepherd

Well you might have to remind me in game a few times to get your point across :laugh:

Welcome!

***Let's make sure we are all getting signed up in the social group so we can discuss the planning a bit. ***

Temporary social group set up HERE!

Do you know your "Full" in-game name?

Thanks for the link, I'll join up in a minute. It's Brianna Brianna Heartfire.

After talking to Alex, he's convinced me to join the support team this year. I can't promise to be hunting hard core the whole time, but I'm in when I can get time.

So for the record my avatar name is Jason Jed DelaCruz

I'm in soc HU's Our Daddy. Just see that you have everyone's soc posted next to their name... so there is mine too ;)

GO team :yay:

I'm in soc HU's Our Daddy. Just see that you have everyone's soc posted next to their name... so there is mine too ;)

GO team :yay:

TY, been meaning to ask... was thinking maybe HU= Hunters Unlimited and you were just being cute with the abbreviation... Thanks for the clarification!

and thanks for supporting TEAM USA!

Last edited:
Sacha Lhava Khan would like to support :)

Just to clarify - my in-game name is Vitas Ant Antronius (pronounced vEYE-tus) and my soc is Rising Potentials.

You're in the Right place to JOIN NOW! In This Thread!!

Kaia Kadijah VonHildegarde,

SOC is actually Circle of Lootius

12) Pink Pussycat Panther(NEVERDIE)

I Really don't like to repeat myself lol.
My soc is: =NotA=
Pls change.
Would be much appreciated.

Pink

Back