World Domination

GOGO cK PK!!! Still irrelevant after 10 years. Wait... what?! BOOM World domination!
{removed}
Who's your daddy? Foudil is. :girl:

Last edited by a moderator:
May be you should challenge him inside the hub? Where all of your above comments mean crap?

tournament is for me more suitable a 1vs 1 is not representative for the things you called him out to be.
he can kill me but you call him "the best".

in a tournament might not be all players available but already a good crowd.

so do you all show up at arkadia then?

Our goals are not to hold all lands forever
Lol, then what is the point, just to prove that you can bring 30 USA players at 1AM EU time, once per year, over 5 EU players which only by chance were there?

gratz cK :cool:

Enjoy the lime light, but don't let your guard down :ahh:

Lol, then what is the point, just to prove that you can bring 30 USA players at 1AM EU time, once per year, over 5 EU players which only by chance were there?

Man this old lady really cry :lolup:

Last edited:
Reactions: das
May be you should challenge him inside the hub? Where all of your above comments mean crap?

Would love to...Foudil without his toys and hp...on equal ground.

Just say when:)

To stay on the threads topic though...

GZ cK and family...you made a good showing, you definately had the numbers. Must really mean something to you to take the lands for a week...to put up such a fight with such number of your societies participating.

Last edited:
thx and BIG GRATZ to the whole cK-family!

Reactions: das
Gratz. I just hope that MA gets it act together and the old LG is back. Then we see who of you are really willing to waste PEDs in this shit. As a second note, what's this "pvp crap talk"? How can you harm another person when he hardly understands what you are saying?

Well this is all fine and dandy - pissing and moaning about time zones. That issue is moot - it has been proven many times over the ping rate between the EU and NA is apalling! The rates are no way comparable. I'm not saying one side could beat the other on even grounds - but you have to admit there is no equal grounds. Many times back in the day we used to test combat in the ring EU vs NA and an equally skilled (or better) from NA could not win.
MA annouced years ago that timing had something to do with your rate return - any questions now why the Swedish get better loot returns? One of the av's I spent a lot of time with was from Norway - he had no problems at PvP vs me in the US (and also loots). We discussed the differences in play and it was obviously a lag issue. He would see things long before I would have the opportunity to react. It seems the new LG's are a lot different from the old - everyone had to deal with the mad lag and everyone could participate with terrible lag.
Just seems that the issues will last forever until MA pulls their heads out of their asses.
It is nice we see faction wars - keeps the game interesting.

It is nice we see faction wars - keeps the game interesting.

There is no such thing as factions war. We had all lands for an year and vigorously beaten ck every time we met them. Finally, they manged to catch us with low number caused by a combination of summer/bad hours for EU. Rest assured that we will fix this situation promptly.

There is no such thing as factions war. We had all lands for an year and vigorously beaten ck every time we met them. Finally, they manged to catch us with low number caused by a combination of summer/bad hours for EU. Rest assured that we will fix this situation promptly.

Rony rony you can't hit shit take you 10 miss or more to kill me n other thinks you say you hold LAs for 1year is kinda the time I been playing n I never so any real fight .. we was only 4 or 5 people atack + 20 BA n you think that's a fight Hahahahahah
you are foul . Rony think before talk .Hahahahahah after ck coat come back we eliminate you like chirpy n only think you do is mobtrain like 1 week noob player :) no need that much skill to train or wear infiltrator Hahahahahah you should sell out

What was wrong with saying "sorry was busy putting tan oil on my trophy wife" rather then making excuses :laugh:

Tbh nothing with ck and ba tends to be graceful but atleast all ck did this time was "almost modest teasing" (compared to normally) and some odd claims of pk omnipotence regarding some people who can't even reach far enough to poke the top dogs in the ass

Gracious in victory and in defeat is what distinguishes a true master of the art of war

Acctually the rest of Ba were quite gracious .. Just saying

I'd love to participate one day but I probably won't as no matter what my intentions would be this is too much of a penis measuring contest (I have friends on both sides and my intentions would strictly be for fun, who ever holds land I'll be happy for)

Rest assured that we will fix this situation promptly.

2012-06-26 23:00:04 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] guys, i promsse you i will mob train you every future lgs of you you

ronymob.jpg

Entropia%202012-06-27%2018-29-41-26-RonyMobTrain.jpg

Entropia%202012-06-27%2015-53-36-63-RonyD.jpg

@RONY
Rony, you are a loser, you saw that we are stronger than you, mob train it's all you can do.
And even with many mob train, you still lose !
The best 3 LA (LA12, LA16, LA14) are own by PK CK, a pk soc created in february 2012 with people 140 HP, and some avatar who started EU one year ago !

In PK, CK are stronger than BA.
You are lucky that CK member are fed up with all your mob train, ... many thing you can do to win.
That's why they dont fight you so often.
But each time I have saw CK main soc come to LG, they kicked your soc ass hard.
CK + CKS + PK CK is about 150 members, we kicked you with 25 members.

You win LG, not because you are strong in PK, but because people are insulted, mob trained, exploited and are tired to come .
The day MA will put some turret at fort, you will see if you are so strong.
You already saw when we had a ponctual deal to not mob train, 0 land own by BA, result is clear.

@all
Stop talking about me, if I'm the best or not in PK.
That's mean nothing.
Best in what ?? Who bring more ped ? Who has got the best stuff ? Who move well in pk ? who shoot well in PK ?

The only thing I can say, it's that I love PK, since I'm started EU in dec 2007, PK is 85% of my activity.
I have time to play, money to spend and I dont like to lose.
That's all.

If someone want to duel me with same stuff, without armor, fap, come to see me at oil rig like Danny from BA soc do often.

When i started PK, people killed me and said I was a noob.
I bought stuff and start to kill people, they still say I'm a noob because I use best stuff.
What ever you do, people will always find something to tell you.

@BA soc
PK CK is a pk soc, we need to have "ennemy", as BA need us to PK.
We all want fun and pk in a good spirit.
The problem is that many players dont understand it's just a game, they use all unfair-play method to win, they insult about real life.
Instead of say Gz to the winner they always find something to say.
I dont like shit talk in Pk except like joke, for example : Ty for using Foudil Air lines when I rocket someone, or when i snipe someone i say Ops sorry I was looking in scope,...etc always in a funny way.

@MindArk
We need police avatar !!!!!!!!!!
We need turret at fort !!!!!!!!!!!!

@all
Stop talking about me, if I'm the best or not in PK.
That's mean nothing.
Best in what ?? Who bring more ped ? Who has got the best stuff ? Who move well in pk ? who shoot well in PK ?

I dont see this as a universal problem.
I think what you ment to write here is, @Note to self :silly2:

Lol dudil, you and isma invented mob trains. I am too lazy to do it, but if you continue I start digging for logs, pictures and movies.
However, since its legal, I plan to do it heavy time from now on. Hours of mobtrains.
And what do you think you prove with a picture? I kill you ten times for any kill you get on me and you hide like a coward in a vehicle most of the time I come at your claim.
And I dont care how much CK you will bring, I will kill you all anyway. In fact I advice to bring more, what you got last time was enough to surprise me once, next time I will be better prepared.

Lol dudil, you and isma invented mob trains. I am too lazy to do it, but if you continue I start digging for logs, pictures and movies.
However, since its legal, I plan to do it heavy time from now on. Hours of mobtrains.
And what do you think you prove with a picture? I kill you ten times for any kill you get on me and you hide like a coward in a vehicle most of the time I come at your claim.
And I dont care how much CK you will bring, I will kill you all anyway. In fact I advice to bring more, what you got last time was enough to surprise me once, next time I will be better prepared.

Decay has no effect on me.
Mob train has no effect on me.
Exploit has no effect on me.
I will fight you as I do it since many years now, I will never give up, I was fighting all your soc at LG alone now an army is born, as you can see, we are more and more powerfull and we will kick your ass during the rest of your poor entropian life !

Decay has no effect on me.
Mob train has no effect on me.
Exploit has no effect on me.

Not on you, on the rest, in the end you will be left alone with me for dark purposes..

very reliable Rony

Not on you, on the rest, in the end you will be left alone with me for dark purposes..

and your forum signature contrast:

Imagine there's no countries /It isn't hard to do/Nothing to kill or die for/And no religion too
Imagine all the people/Living life in peace

wash your dark purposes with soap there were too many d*@ks in it!

MindArk! During LG reduce cost of spent ammo and decay to 1/10! Then much more people will come and will be more fun! Its too expensive to lose few hundreds peds every LG per avatar. Thus people use cheap ways like mob trains, explots, jumping around with fap, etc. If more people come u will have same incomes!!! Even though its 1/10 (Laffer curve).

Back