World Domination

Well.... I think it's just funny.

Let the smack talk continue....

Menace

Well.... I think it's just funny.

Let the smack talk continue....

Menace

GJ AoW!, 1 LA left...

ooops sorry, thought this was AoW's "World Domination" thread...

And I have to agree with you Menace...cK claiming "World Domination" for 1 week is kinda silly and funny

Ohhh and btw...if anyone has reason to claim "World Domination"...it is not cK...I leave that to soc's that have actually "Dominated" LG...such as AoW or BA...even CCCP has more claim to "Domination" than cK does. Just to make sure "EU history" is reflected properly.

Last edited:
You don't read well, do you Tiny?

You don't read well, do you Tiny?

Apparently you missed my point, huh Xen...*wink*

I am still waiting for a response from foudil on my challenge to him to prove himself as a True Warrior and not a wallet warrior. (I can be found at the Hub on Cyrene whenever you are ready to prove yourself without your purchased toys)

just a simple question...but how many lands do you have now that is not even a week since cK has claimed "World Domination"?

Last edited:

I am still waiting for a response from foudil on my challenge to him to prove himself as a True Warrior and not a wallet warrior. (I can be found at the Hub on Cyrene whenever you are ready to prove yourself without your purchased toys)

just a simple question...but how many lands do you have now that is not even a week since cK has claimed "World Domination"?

lol for thinking world domination is only about LG.. that's like 0.1% of it :p

We were not really interested in holding the lands. We just wanted to take them all and that's it. This was already said in this thread. We defended the one we wanted to keep. Most of the guys now are more interested in migration/missions.

This is how speak Rony, during last LG LA14

2012-06-26 22:10:30 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] suck me dick
2012-06-26 22:19:11 [Team] [PKCK:Jon snow Moe] rony coming in pitbull
2012-06-26 22:19:12 [Team] [CKS: Jon BigRedMachine Rukin] lol think rony is mob training
2012-06-26 22:20:01 [Local] [CK:DoctorH] nice mob train Rony
2012-06-26 22:20:06 [Local] [PKCK: Cristy] rony is moob training
2012-06-26 22:23:45 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] suck me
2012-06-26 23:00:04 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] guys, i promsse you i will mob train you every future lgs of you you
2012-06-26 23:00:23 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] now kil lthe mob
2012-06-26 23:03:58 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] he wants to suck you :)
2012-06-26 23:15:35 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] and will pay shitloads of decay from now on
2012-06-26 23:15:51 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] every lg 1 hour of mob trains
2012-06-26 23:16:07 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] get ready and prepare wallets
2012-06-26 23:16:29 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] bad luck, youll have to lear this trick
2012-06-26 23:16:47 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] mob trains agreement means you need to suck me
2012-06-26 23:17:09 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] will try to hof 1k mob train per hour
2012-06-26 23:17:13 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] and you will have to kill it
2012-06-26 23:17:28 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] with your peds
2012-06-26 23:17:36 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] will be awesome
2012-06-26 23:17:51 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] there will be at least 1k mobs per lg
2012-06-26 23:17:54 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] i promisse
2012-06-26 23:18:17 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] ok, get ready for next one
2012-06-26 23:18:23 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] go buy ammo
2012-06-26 23:22:09 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] i just asked my dick and he said noone agreed any sort of deal with him.. :)
2012-06-26 23:27:07 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] geats
2012-06-26 23:27:10 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] your a crap
2012-06-26 23:27:18 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] and i am logging you
2012-06-26 23:27:24 [Local] [PKCK: eSoul] lol
2012-06-26 23:27:26 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] one day will be on forum
2012-06-26 23:27:28 [Local] [foudil ElSalsero] rofl
2012-06-26 23:27:28 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] just to know
2012-06-26 23:27:34 [Local] [PKK:geats] for what?
2012-06-27 00:04:43 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] ck = cock suckers
Personal note : (BA : Be Asshole ?? )
2012-06-27 00:10:21 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] you suck good
2012-06-27 00:14:33 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] its night here, we went out to have sex
2012-06-27 00:15:16 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] with your mother crys

What a shame Rony.

These guys really know to Dominate World !! Good Job AoW ! :wtg::wtg:

oh what ? :scratch2: its not AoW Domination Thread? :O im on the wrong one :confused: :duh:

Seems ck Domination was :makelove: by AoW ? :)

Yes...I can see how you could say that...Propaganda is the other 99.9% for cK.

Just in case you require an example...THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Yes...I can see how you could say that...Propaganda is the other 99.9% for cK.

Just in case you require an example...THIS THREAD.

lol he said propper gander

Last edited by a moderator:
Really ...that's the best you got?

You're still here? First you should go have the title of this thread changed....
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...09671-Death-BlackAngels-Edition-Land-Managers!

Then come back and yap off about BA's Land Area Management like you's have been doing for the past year or so in your bragging ....er..... "Recruitment" threads.....

Oh and maybe next time there's a LandGrab {removed}

Menace

{removed...because the improper comment was removed from Menace's previous post}

If you could tell the name of the society you were in that has ever controlled land?

Not to mention the few times you "attempted" to help cK ...you spent more time at the revive than doing anything to help them.
So I can understand why you feel like you have to take every opportunity to be negative toward BA.

It is actually quite humorous when I think about you and PK.

Last edited:
Im sorry there is no cK here right now.. We are all out doing the other thing we excel in, hunting. You may have noticed there is an event on..

Please leave a message after the tone and someone will get straight back to you.

World Domination

JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers.

Im sorry there is no cK here right now.. We are all out doing the other thing we excel in, hunting. You may have noticed there is an event on..

Please leave a message after the tone and someone will get straight back to you.

World Domination

JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers.

Excellent post JaKst3r...if only everyone was this to the point and witty.

Guess that means AoW deserves another big gratz ...for being able to reclaim all lands and participate in the event.

Next excuse...?

As I said in an earlier, prophetic post, I was curious what crap reason you will use to stop showing at LG this time.. :D

Dont forget this ones:
"Rony says d... word at LG" / "Rony does mob train"

I love how worked up BA gets over a loss at anything PVP related....

Still I was surprised that cK was able to take ALL LA's. I figured after the first 3 or 4 Rony would have pulled out the Visa Platinum card and threw up a road-block somehow.... Like buying Calypso or something......

Menace

Still I was surprised that cK was able to take ALL LA's. I figured after the first 3 or 4 Rony would have pulled out the Visa Platinum card and threw up a road-block somehow.... Like buying Calypso or something......

Menace

i think the guy with the Visa Platinum card isnt Rony :) hes called something like Dudil or something i think u confuse the guys whos gona Buy Calypso O.O :):cool:

Menace
You have seemed to miss the point...again. We are not upset about losing land, we know why we lost it...they had the numbers.

What is the issue, the fact that they are patting themselves on the back for holding the lands for 1 week

Yes and the other 99.9% is propaganda...

Funny you never claimed that before having all the lands for 1 week...again

so if is not about LG, why does your soc open this thread and talk about nothing but LG...not hunting or mining or crafting or anything else PvP related

Edit: 1 person did mention something other than LG, JaKst3r, but to be fair it was in defense of why they were losing all the lands, cause they were out hunting in the event...not to say it was part of their "World Domination"

But, then again AoW is also participating in the event...yet they took your land:)

World Domination!!

:yay: cK World Domination! :yay:

I'm proud to be part of cK Family! :wtg:

And bumping to the top, until BA takes all the landareas... in which case they can claim world domination.

Funny you say this...cause we have done this and held them (the funny part is one of the times was to insure cK lost all lands...this time was AoW), as well as AoW and CCCP for more than 1 week, you?(yet none of these societies had to pat themselves on the back and claim something silly like "World Domination")

Sigh...

What is funny to me is how big of a deal cK is making out of having all the lands for a WEEK.

Then somehow think they have the right to claim "World Domination".

What they don't post is how many Land Grabs they did not win...especially considering how many that is.

here is some simple math for how many Land Grab's could be lost in a month...

8 LG's a week X 4.4 Weeks a month = 35.2 Lost LG's a month not posted by cK on the forum...

When was the last time they controlled all the lands again...?

Wasn't it like 9 months ago?

(somewhere around 315 individual LG's ago)

Who controlled them in the mean time?...:p

Get over yourselves kids...

And yes...they did try attacking many times during the time frame of some actual Domination going on and failed.

You are right we were not ready...we only had 6-9 people there to defend...we never denied it was our fault for losing. Some have lost interest since we've had the Lands for so long.

We simply did not have enough people there defend against the 30+ you had.

I said GZ to your society already.

Get over yourselves kids...

Now for super PK guy foudil...wallet warrior extraordinaire
May be you should challenge him inside the hub? Where all of your above comments mean crap?

I have...no response.

Would love to...Foudil without his toys and hp...on equal ground.

Just say when:)

To stay on the threads topic though...

GZ cK and family...you made a good showing, you definately had the numbers. Must really mean something to you to take the lands for a week...to put up such a fight with such number of your societies participating.

Last edited:
You have seemed to miss the point...again.

Yes and the other 99.9% is propaganda...

Funny you never claimed that before having all the lands for 1 week...again

I think you missed the thread of 1st & 2nd price in cat. 4 of Mayhem.

--Mod's comment--
Just a little reminder:

PVP Smack talk is fine.

Insults, name calling, etc. are not!

Don't know what the difference is? Simple. Don't post, because if you can't tell if you are posting a personal insults or flaming, then chances are quite good you're just making work for me to have to mod. And if that's the case, I'll be forced to ban them.

Play nice now, and enjoy the PVP.
--/Mod's comment--

--Mod's comment--
Just a little reminder:

PVP Smack talk is fine.

Insults, name calling, etc. are not!

Don't know what the difference is? Simple. Don't post, because if you can't tell if you are posting a personal insults or flaming, then chances are quite good you're just making work for me to have to mod. And if that's the case, I'll be forced to ban them.

Play nice now, and enjoy the PVP.
--/Mod's comment--

I'm not one to hang around PVP areas but can you clarify the difference between Smack talk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smack_talk

and "Insults, name calling" because I cant see the difference, unless you are saying players can insult each other in game in PVP areas but not on the forum.

I'm not one to hang around PVP areas but can you clarify the difference between Smack talk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smack_talk

and "Insults, name calling" because I cant see the difference, unless you are saying players can insult each other in game in PVP areas but not on the forum.

I see the line here as similar to that in cricket, between sledging and personal abuse.

ah we just changed from world domination to board domination! mod lr53 (L) anyone?

Reactions: das
I think you missed the thread of 1st & 2nd price in cat. 4 of Mayhem.

that was the plan Das......mua hah hahah ah aha hahah ah haha.....hahahah...ha.....:smoke:

ah we just changed from world domination to board domination! mod lr53 (L) anyone?

Maybe what tier and the remaining tt and tier numbers...had a tier 10...it would hurt:)

Prob only use it as a noob killer though...

that was the plan Das......mua hah hahah ah aha hahah ah haha.....hahahah...ha.....:smoke:

Don't you have some envious - repping to do in the uberloot section instead of drinking & making posts that make no sense at all?

Back