World Domination

tiny dancer posted 4 useless whiny posts in a row and has been recorded in the hall of lame

I must agree. Little reminder.

Forum Rules said:
3.1 - Spamming/Flooding/Trolling
The following are NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum:
  • Spamming - Posting the same thread in multiple forums, or posting the same post in multiple threads, or sending unsolicited private messages to members.
  • Flooding - Posting many times in succession in a single thread.
  • Trolling - Constant harassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread.
Depending on severity, content in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum, all without notice.

Oh and Tiny, knock of the insults within edits.

world domination? maybe is domination of kicks in the ass :lolup:

I think you guys missed the point.

We took all the LA's.

None of them are worth holding.

You guys are obviously more ego driven to the point of wasting tons of peds more than most of us, gratz. :laugh:

Congratulations Guys

In the last 30 days cK Family soc has achieved over 6718 HUNTING globals @ 1.15Million Ped of LoOOOT!!!

This weekend..

25% of the Top 20 HoF was cK Coat Killers!

In the last 30 days cK Coat Killers had 5407 hunting globals at a value of 893213 PED.... more than the other top 4 societies combined (another 10% and we are a 1Million ped per month soc... holysh*t!)

We looted Mod Shadow, Imp Angel and a whole sh*tload of goodies..

Thanks MA for some fun Event.

JaKst3r

Notorious - cK Coat Killers

Last edited:
Congratulations Guys

In the last 30 days cK Family soc has achieved over 6718 HUNTING globals @ 1.15Million Ped of LoOOOT!!!

This weekend..

25% of the Top 20 HoF was cK Coat Killers!

In the last 30 days cK Coat Killers had 5407 globals at a value of 893213 PED.... more than the other top 4 societies combined (another 10% and we are a 1Million ped per month soc... holysh*t!)

We looted Mod Shadow, Imp Angel and a whole sh*tload of goodies..

Thanks MA for some fun Event.

JaKst3r

Notorious - cK Coat Killers

Aint cK like 70 people... ? so 5407 is only like 2.5 globals/day for every member... that aint hard now... is it ?

Aint cK like 70 people... ? so 5407 is only like 2.5 globals/day for every member... that aint hard now... is it ?

12 cK in Hunting top 100 list alone... so loads on holiday/afk it is summer afterall :) fun eh, just imagine if we were all online!!!

Last edited:
12 cK in Hunting top 100 list alone... so loads on holiday/afk it is summer afterall :) fun eh, just imagine if we were all online!!!

You want me to put some videos that I have here of how hunting ck?

You want me to put some videos that I have here of how hunting ck?

You cant help yourself can you... lol

I have no idea what you're on about, so feel free to post if it is either new or relevant perhaps some stunning video of recent Eomon team hunts or a huge Merry Mayhem team performance? If you have a problem with anyone in cK please either inform Syri - cK General or MA support or have a nice lukewarm cup of stfu... nice to see you back in this thread. Glad you could come and thank us for cycling so many peds!

x

Just checked Death BA soc on EntropiaLife society hunting place... I see why you may be jealous of results.. My advice is more time playing, less time forum trolling..

Last edited:
Reactions: das

12 off 70 members in top100... still nothing special about that. You know that "normal top" soc have around 10-30% off there members in top100, abit more then 8.4% cK have... just so you know ;)

Love the Vid response's. Congrats on the Domination. My Vid response. I jest. hehe

You cant help yourself can you... lol

I have no idea what you're on about, so feel free to post if it is either new or relevant perhaps some stunning video of recent Eomon team hunts or a huge Merry Mayhem team performance? If you have a problem with anyone in cK please either inform Syri - cK General or MA support or have a nice lukewarm cup of stfu... nice to see you back in this thread. Glad you could come and thank us for cycling so many peds!

x

Just checked Death BA soc on EntropiaLife society hunting place... I see why you may be jealous of results.. My advice is more time playing, less time forum trolling..

You do not worry I'll upload some of the videos I have ck using exploits to hunt.

my mic sounds nice, check one
my mic sounds nice, check two
are
you
ready

12 off 70 members in top100... still nothing special about that. You know that "normal top" soc have around 10-30% off there members in top100, abit more then 8.4% cK have... just so you know ;)

If this was your thread and we were discussing % percentages I would congratulate you!

300% more in the top 100 for cK @ 12 compared to say 4 and 1.15M ped of loot in 30 days I believe to be an achievement so I said gratz, just saying :)

Belza - I dont condone using exploits whatsoever! Have you forwarded this video to MA? surely its up to them to decide what is exploiting not you, what was their response?

Last edited:
If this was your thread and we were discussing % percentages I would congratulate you :)

400% more in the top 100 for cK @ 12 compared to say 4.

Belza - have you forwarded this to MA surely its up to them to decide what is exploiting not you, what was their response?

you do not worry we will see what people are saying about this when you see the videos and if necessary will send to MA.
I need some time to upload the videos here,I need to compress them a bit.
but really you want me to upload the videos?:rolleyes:

you do not worry we will see what people are saying about this when you see the videos and if necessary will send to MA.
I need some time to upload the videos here,I need to compress them a bit.
but really you want me to upload the videos?:rolleyes:

I suggest you take your threatening tone and deal with it directly with MA or... come here and start a thread about it and post your videos... but in either case.. I assume I am not in the video's so its not a conversation you need to have with me - if you feel you have evidence of bug abuse then I suggest you take this up with cK command or MA directly (as instructed in the EULA) or both.

I know of no one in cK who uses known exploits, I have seen no one in cK use exploits.

Tyvm x

Last edited:
I suggest you take your threatening tone and deal with it directly with MA or... come here and start a thread about it and post your videos... but in either case.. I assume I am not in the video's so its not a conversation you need to have with me - if you feel you have evidence of bug abuse then I suggest you take this up with cK command or MA directly (as instructed in the EULA) or both.

I know of no one in cK who uses known exploits, I have seen no one in cK use exploits.

Tyvm x

ok here you have all ck test as used exploit this is the first video.

This is not exploit?

holy compression batman, that could be my grandmother in her quad for all i know :p
hows about you upload a 720p video or something that doesnt need the use of nasa analysts to decipher it

This is the first time I do :ahh:
but if you do not see the names I can say you.
Sammy,morgaine,Aladding and one more is not seen in the video.
The thing is not who he is, the thing is ck use exploit.

SO now that you have seen your members exploiting - gunna do anything about it?

This is the first time I do :ahh:
but if you do not see the names I can say you.
Sammy,morgaine,Aladding and one more is not seen in the video.
The thing is not who he is, the thing is ck use exploit.

well it would help to be actually able to see that it is ck :)
maybe you can explain something to me because i dont see it, in the vids it looks like they are ping-pong hunting the mob, something i thought was normal, if you stop shooting before the mob gets to you and the other ppl start it often turns around before reaching you, so i dont see what the quad does to help in this case, in the video you showed it even looks like they jump in the quad after the mob has turned around, are they trying to avoid agro from other mobs in the area by getting in the quad? or am i missing something?

Its preety obvius its cArmour using, but i think it should had been a new thread on this topic ;)

Its preety obvius its cArmour using, but i think it should had been a new thread on this topic ;)

oh cArmour sounds so cute, or we could call it vtol exploiting that mary jane got 1 month ban for :D

anyways grtz ck on being awsome on the hunting leaderboards il go back to my vacation and keep sucking at tracker :dunce:

well it would help to be actually able to see that it is ck :)
maybe you can explain something to me because i dont see it, in the vids it looks like they are ping-pong hunting the mob, something i thought was normal, if you stop shooting before the mob gets to you and the other ppl start it often turns around before reaching you, so i dont see what the quad does to help in this case, in the video you showed it even looks like they jump in the quad after the mob has turned around, are they trying to avoid agro from other mobs in the area by getting in the quad? or am i missing something?

or you are blind or are watching another video.
maybe you see fine this play mode using the quad's
maybe we can all do the same and so we save the decay of armor, the mind essence etc etc.

Yawn, what's a few Patriarchs compared to months of pulling Mul out of pvp4 so you don't risk being looted (and don't reply with "MA said it's ok")?

Did losing LA 12 again really piss you off this much?

Big societies will always at some point have people that stretch the rules in the opinions of others.

Just stop, it's pointless.

Yawn, what's a few Patriarchs compared to months of pulling Mul out of pvp4 so you don't risk being looted (and don't reply with "MA said it's ok")?

Did losing LA 12 again really piss you off this much?

Big societies will always at some point have people that stretch the rules in the opinions of others.

Just stop, it's pointless.

I do not get angry :)
This is a game.
I don't see this a correct way to play using the quad but If this mode of play is correct all we could do.
and who says that it was only with the Patriarch? and others that we do not see? It is normal that if do you it with one who says not to do with others?

Belza, since you like to fly out to watch cK hunt, you are welcome to go out to any of the eomon maturities and watch cK hunting normally, like they do 99.999999% of the time.

Back