Zombie Planet?

sure sounds like he has a zombie planet . . .

hmmm . . .

interesting!

;>

I saw a noob with BAMF in his name yesterday at the PA new arrival zone. He mentioned doing stuff with his friend neverdie, and wanted to know what he needed to do to get a shace ship ride to CND.

I told him he needed 25 PED, and to get to Twin Peaks, where pilots announce their flights.

I gave him the coords for twin, and off he went.

*shrug*

In 2009 with the introduction of the CryENGINE(R)2 Graphics Engine, Entropia Universe transitions into a full-fledged virtual world platform with the launch of a variety of new planets developed by independent developers including "Kevin's Wasteland," a Zombie infested urban battleground that will be home to B.A.M.F HQ, Artist and Producer Kevin Rudolf's virtual corporate headquarters

Whoa, I like the sound of that one :thumbup:

Wonder what armour would work best against em?

Hmm, sounds interesting. :D

But I've never liked branded universe game thingies. Oh well, let's see how it turns out like.

...His fans will have the opportunity to hear new music fresh out of the studio and to collect top of the line B.A.M.F virtual merchandise, such as the blinged-out ZK1 Zombie Splatter Gun. "I decided to go virtual to launch my B.A.M.F brand because a custom diamond encrusted shotgun is not something you're gonna find in Macy's, but in Entropia Universe it could easily have a $10,000 US price tag. I've partnered with NEVERDIE Studios to launch the very first luxury virtual goods empire," said Rudolf, who hooked up with NEVERDIE through his "Great Escape" co-writer Cheri London.

<sarcasm> I hope that aspect won't be way too prominent on partner planets... :rolleyes: </sarcasm>

I saw a noob with BAMF in his name yesterday at the PA new arrival zone. He mentioned doing stuff with his friend neverdie, and wanted to know what he needed to do to get a shace ship ride to CND.

I told him he needed 25 PED, and to get to Twin Peaks, where pilots announce their flights.

I gave him the coords for twin, and off he went.

*shrug*

Lol, you'd think Neverdie would set him up with a ship if he's a partner :D. But yea, according to the site it's gonna be shotguns vs zombies :rolleyes:

OMG... YES :yay::yay::yay:

:D

I hope I signed up soon enough to get the Limited Edition ZK1 Prototype... :laugh:

Last edited:
Whoa, I like the sound of that one :thumbup:

Wonder what armour would work best against em?

An Iron Helmet, I hear they like to eat brains :laugh:

OH Mindark Please you got to have the Zombies wandering around saying:

"Braaaaaaains... I want to eat your Braaaaaains!"

Please Oh Please Oh Please!!!!!!

Dex :cool:

ohhhhh . . . ZOMBIES!!

Zombie killer BFG shotgun!!!!

well i would think zombies could be impact for limb action, cut from there teeth when they bite you, and acid for when they spit at you.

So i take it zombie planet will be rated R then? i hope.... and then will need to get an id check at the space ship terminal for people under 18.

and OMG to the shotgun i want one too!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

And gotta have this playing on a mega screen in the wasteland!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8[/YOUTUBE]

While we all do the zombie dance :yay:

Last edited:
I hate the smell zombie has....
*Takes out axe* Best to chop their hands off...

If you hear "Brains, fresh brains!" you know what is coming ;)

:duh: to short.. i would let the post like that.. since it's pretty clear what my opinion is..
This looks like a bad hollywood movie...
Also this dude that... sings... or so he thinks...

how did the/this world end up being so...

Anyway thnx for posting this :)

woa......bring on the hordes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

With the latest zombie game craze *unmentioned* beeing a huge dissapointment, this might be a good alternative.

Back