Zombie Planet?

hmmm...

wonder if those guys will loot Zombie Armor? LOL.

Seems like 2009 will be an interesting year for EU. *here's hoping*

Thank christ the partner planets won't actually affect the vanilla EU... much. :rolleyes:

i would probably think that people will start to say this in the future, "planet calypso used to be the first planet, and it was very populated in the past".

just like what people are saying about hades now, "hades used to be the first town and is now a deserted waste land".

we can learn from our history, and what that tells us is that we move on without hesitation, and don't look back.

so good bye to old boring planet calypso, and hello new worlds..........

Whoa, I like the sound of that one :thumbup:

Wonder what armour would work best against em?

I'm guessing these armours would be good against them.
Zombie, Necromancer, Ghost, Ghoul, Lich, Nemesis, Phantom and Vampire.

^^
:laugh:

OMG they got me!!!!

Thanks sunjewel :wtg:

Zombie planet belongs to Capcom - Resident Evil.

Not random rockstar.

:(

I'm looking at this whole thing like... seriously? The guy's had one hit song and now he's getting all this set up in EU? Don't get me wrong, I like the song and all, but I just hope they actually get well established within the community here and intend to stick around for awhile. If he only ends up being a one hit wonder I'm curious how long the promotion within EU would continue...

I'm looking at this whole thing like... seriously? The guy's had one hit song and now he's getting all this set up in EU? Don't get me wrong, I like the song and all, but I just hope they actually get well established within the community here and intend to stick around for awhile. If he only ends up being a one hit wonder I'm curious how long the promotion within EU would continue...

Haha, exactly!

Back