Neverdie explains how to get Rich in EU

ahhh.... the egg powered hyperdrive engine.

rofl..

There's two things you need to succeed in Entropia allright, but it's;
1) Connections with MA staff, and
2) Inside info.

I take it you are a good source for that assertion.

Ah someone said something thats not that bad, and all you people complain about it.

1. Don´t quit
Thats absolutely true, look at the gear the old time players own, and what is this worth today! Not quitting is obviously a very correct statement.
You can´t get anything from quitting and cashing out!

2.Believe
Yeah, I believe too.
I believe that this Entropia Universe will stay alive for a long time. So it is possible to work on long time goals, and I do that aleady.
Its not that I believe to get anything really UBER making me rich unless I am really lucky.
But I believe in the concept and I really know that I can reach the goals I want to reach. I won´t tell you what my goal in EU is, but you will hear about it when I get there.

At all this complainers here in this thread, what I read out of your posts is:
envy and resentment

As ND said in this interview, there are otheres that made good money in EU, too. He isn´t the only one profiting from EU and there is an option for everyone to do it, if you have the right ideas and invest into the right things ingame. If you do wrong you lose, its same thing IRL.

If you begrudge someones profit its better for you to play WoW, where everyone can get everything within a few weeks. Boring as there is no challange, but you will be on the top together with some 100k other bots and players ;)

Thanks to ND at this point for an inspiring interview, damn you are a real freak. I like it!

Maybe the cryengine VU will be our savior. :yay:

What I always wonder is why do people pin their hopes on CE2. Even if CE2 VU will have a revolutionary graphic (doubt so, especially for the day it will be actually released), utilize all features and posibilities of the engine (very unlikely, considering what they have done with the gamebryo) and become the most stable and bugless VU ever (surely not) - what it all have to do with the economy? How that will fix the intentionally balanced up skill and loot systems?

And, finally, while
MA has told me in a support case almost 1/2 year ago that there is a steady increase in their players every month,
- I don't see why MA should worry about that matters at all.

Even the CE2 buzz itself is rather a PR action than a really essential update, since even the current engine's power wasn't utilized to the full and could bring much more to the game with less efforts than it needs to implement CE2. Instead, "CE2" works right now - I visit the noob tarmac at PA regularly and can say that every third newcommer these days was attracted to EU by those magic letters. They don't even know that there isn't CE2 yet. A few of them get disappointed instantly ("wtf, where is CE2?!"), while others say "wow, cool!" because they have nothing to compare with - there is the poll on EF that shows that most people didn't played online at all before EU.

hehe, these pirateships are probably gonna cost 100k$ each or so.
pvp3/4but with spaceships?

I have found a video that many may not have seen.
ND is the best PR-man Entropia ever had.
Listen carefully and get rich :whip::twocents::twocents:
from CES 2008

Well, he's an American. And he is a sales person.

1+1=2

Lots of yadda-yadda and close to no content. Besides, I was looking and listening as stunned as the two OJs in the back.

Nonetheless worth a +rep for posting the video here.

What I always wonder is why do people pin their hopes on CE2. Even if CE2 VU will have a revolutionary graphic (doubt so, especially for the day it will be actually released), utilize all features and posibilities of the engine (very unlikely, considering what they have done with the gamebryo) and become the most stable and bugless VU ever (surely not) - what it all have to do with the economy? How that will fix the intentionally balanced up skill and loot systems?

And, finally, while

- I don't see why MA should worry about that matters at all.

Even the CE2 buzz itself is rather a PR action than a really essential update, since even the current engine's power wasn't utilized to the full and could bring much more to the game with less efforts than it needs to implement CE2. Instead, "CE2" works right now - I visit the noob tarmac at PA regularly and can say that every third newcommer these days was attracted to EU by those magic letters. They don't even know that there isn't CE2 yet. A few of them get disappointed instantly ("wtf, where is CE2?!"), while others say "wow, cool!" because they have nothing to compare with - there is the poll on EF that shows that most people didn't played online at all before EU.

think so too.. CE2 is a maketing-story. the CE2 label alone WILL attract many gamers. i know it, and MA does too.

from a technical point of view, you could compare it to using an AIRBUS-fly-by-wire-computer to control a go-kart. sure, no other go-kart would have such a powerful device on-board, and sure, the AIRBUS computer will be able to control accelarator and left-right-steering..
but in the end, the go-kart will not go fatser than other go-karts.

have you ever wondered why leading MMORPG-publishers don't use CE2?

ok, back on topic:

i will not quit this game, and i believe in it!

but the kind of advertising ND does here is not what i want to see. i don't like this kind of advertising for other products as well, but it seems to be common comercial-language, and obviously it pays for the companies.

so don't complain about what you are being told, just read between the lines, and all of a sudden, you are told the truth ;)

THX a MILLION 4 giving me yet another reason 2 NEVER set foot on CND again. Cant wait 4 MAs next bancrupty, then i will look Mr Neverf... up and tap his head and give him a passifier 2 comfort him. Is he a clone of Mr BS himself or did he just swallow a taperecorder with Wellter and Uggla shouting out a lot of BS lies ?

Wow .... some people take up air that can be used to sustain real life. Please refrain from posting insults about someone if you cannot even spell, it makes you look like more of an ass. *beats this fool with a dictionary*

Sorry,

I'm an old 'Fart' and have been to many, many side-shows. Have seen a ton of guys standing outside trying to get people to come in and spend their hard earned money, for the most part, unless you were very, very lucky, what was said outside NEVER really told the full story about what was inside.

Sorry, got the same feeling here,

Some times, trying to hard is worst then not trying hard enough...

Just my old addled thoughts...

DS...

Could not agree more.

There are times when over enthusiasm is as counter productive as a lack of it, especially when it borders on fantasy.

However, I have several cases of snake oil for sale that will cure absolutely anything. It is even capable of upgrading your puter to run CE2 at peak efficiency. All you have to do is give me more money than you know is sensible and then ............. BELIEVE!!!!!! :laugh:

I thought theis was a fun interview - ok, some PR fluff, but thats what ND does so well, and has drawn thousands of players to the game...

IMO if you want to suceed in the game, you just have to work hard at it, like sorg for example. However if you want to join ND's league of success, you need an arse load of cash and some serious (I want to say bollocks here... :D) bravery to risk it all. But as Neo has shown us, it can still be done.

lmao!! this video was posted before and didnt get 1/2 as many replies:laugh:

i even made this photoshop and had plans on remixing the space pirates part lol

But he does have a interesting hairdo, Like Peppy Lepew:silly2:
LOL I *like* that one! Couple that with a self-titled "gamer-nick" Tee and you've got the mango-jumpsuited booth-babes eatin' outta yer hands! :laugh:

Hmm he said that the name comes from something else:
"NEVERDIE was conceived in Los Angeles in 1999 before my son was born. I was playing Everquest at the time and i was convinced that the real cash trade in virtual items was going to be massive in the future... I was thinking of writing a script about it, when Jean Claude Van Damme got in touch with me through a producer friend of mine with whom we had both worked.

I had got alot of publicity for this crazy movie i had made called Lucinda's Spell and Van Damme was thinking maybe he should try something more off beat.. Instead i pitched him a futuristic action movie called Roleplayer set in 2010 about a fictional character NEVERDIE who is like the indiana Jones of MMO's he plays all the real cash video games and makes millions, he's as famous as Tiger Woods and then this big company hires him to beta test a billion dollar virtual World and he picks a team of the best gamers in the world to go on a quest with him and they all get fucked up!"

Anyway first i read the posts and saw the video the first 5 min i was thinking that you are all crazy he not saying any BS and than ..BELIVE!!!! DONT QUIT .. :bs: :bs:

Ohh the video should be edited and this song should be added to the background :) [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-v2YjmY_14k&feature=related[/youtube]

I thought theis was a fun interview - ok, some PR fluff, but thats what ND does so well, and has drawn thousands of players to the game...

IMO if you want to suceed in the game, you just have to work hard at it, like sorg for example. However if you want to join ND's league of success, you need an arse load of cash and some serious (I want to say bollocks here... :D) bravery to risk it all. But as Neo has shown us, it can still be done.

No offense but if ND has drawn thousands to EU.... Um Where are they?

Start up accounts that last a few hours to a few weeks dont do the game good.. I think the Issue should turn from Getting people to play to Keeping the people they do get to play.

All this who ha about cry Engine aint gonna mean DICK without people to play the game. As it is a large% may not be able to play after Cryengine goes live due to hardware issues.. and as stingy as the entire game has gotten lately regardless of what the excuse I dont see people wanting to spend money on new gear to come back to no loot / claims. Nor do I see existing players dumpin more cash into Ma's lap with expenses tripled, fun cut in half, and more hassles about game function on top of that. The Shinyness of Cryengine will disappate after the First major bug is discovered or we learn what underlying sneakyness they pulled just as the typical recent releases.

Might wanna start think about what happens after Cryengine instead of hypin it up before it happens only to mean an even bigger disappointment after its debut.

rofl..

There's two things you need to succeed in Entropia allright, but it's;
1) Connections with MA staff, and
2) Inside info.

The people that "don't stop" when they keep on loosing and "keeps believing" until they loose their homes.. those are the ones that makes NEVERDIE rich. Not themselves :p

He IS the PR master though. No doubt about that :)

amen. hahaha :laugh:

Interesting interview...

But there's only a couple of guaranteed ways to make money...

Get a high paying job and place the cash in a high interest savings account and/or invest in a company that's making heaps of profit...

Of course there'd be tax... ;)

- Nightwolf

Interesting interview, I only joined PE last week and I am enjoying the game.

I have deposited $50 and have peds left fully kitted myself out and im having fun.

I did not join to make money (I have a job for that) so I do not see why people are so negitive.

I understand 99.9% of the people who play are loosing money but MA have to make a profit and some people need to pay the likes of ND.

I play for fun and as long as I enjoy the game I will continue to play/deposit.

I did not join to make money (I have a job for that) so I do not see why people are so negitive.

Amen to that and welcome to EF ;)

Btw, whats wrong with 50's B-movies. They are the reason I joined EU :laugh:

My first post has been updated as it was a bit misleading.

:( were's the space pirat stuff ? i aint seen shit

i have been practicing my somerset accent aswell to blend in :D

good interview. and gratz on the hummer ND

thow pitty all i can see is loss and a fiew gaining , hopefully you're right and the seas of change are just arround the corner for me and the rest of us :rolleyes:

Reactions: dj.
so much controversy...

can i get some +rep and efd for abstention? So many things just dont need to be said.:laugh:

Interesting how the interviewer mentions the "avatars standing here"... I always thought there were human beings who have a virtual identity, being the avatar... but now, it appears real people are being degraded to avatars as well.....

:scratch2:

John Paul Getty was once asked for tips on becoming rich and successful.

His Advice:

Go to bed late.

Get up early.

Inherit an oil business.

I have much respect for ND, such a risk with only his own sense of what may actually work, so much to lose, and such a precious thing so recently lost. Takes guts. Takes a lot of love too.

If I ever meet him I'll be happy to shake his hand . My opinion of the ND space pirate BS are all over EF....but I couldn't criticise ND ingame or for trying to raise the level of MA's game.

Several people make a living out or EU (or claim to) ..ND needs to. He did this well because he needed his kid looked after. Job done. IMO ..thank F*uck.

ND is just a guy with bottle making a living...you or I could do the same thing, we just don't have the bottle for it. So clap or cry...jealousy only makes you look and feel green :D

t

lol....Yes....The key to profit is to believe in the game which drains pedcards for a living.....

I think the key thing to take from the interview is the point about having belief. I think that most current players who are investing in EU (note the rising prices of equipment) do have belief in the future. The opportunities to earn from EU are mostly in the future and those who are in early will benefit. This is not a time to be bitching about what loot you got after a 500 ped hunt, but to look to the future and BELIEVE :)

"the system requirements seem to be a little high for an average player"
lmao yea right

cryengine is good !

it will reduce numbers of players by 40% !! thats means more claims for us !

:D

you will be brocke but you will look so godd :wtg:

Back