System is curerntly offline?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
Anybody else getting this at the moment?

Yes. Sky is Fell.

I see ET clients disconnecting from EU at a very fast rate now.. while people are signing on to the website just as fast.. id say.. EU is down...

Started with lootlagg. Then when dead revived back at location i died.
All very odd.

status_dist.png
Some areas or services may be inaccessible.
This does not have to affect your gameplay.

LOL of course its affecting my game play..............duh!

Same on Arkadia. No warnings, auction stopped working so I tried to relog and... yeah.

sigh :grumble: I wish I would have gotten warning or my loot before getting kicked. If this was a planned event that is.

Yep, loot lag hunting SEGs, no 'T', team members didn't revive... tried a relog and can't get bk in :(

It'd better remember my loot....

Ya... had killed about a dozen young levi's.. was waiting for the loot window... then everything froze and I was hoping it was the loot server about to catch up... and disconnected. LOL

I better not loose all those hofs I had waiting MA!!!

XZC

I was afk mining a III gazz for about 30 minutes, hopefully i get that 30 minutes of gazz i mined xD turn the III into a XXII

status_dist.png

Lol ya and loot. Like a dozen Levi waiting to pay up ffs.

status_dist.png

it does not have to!if you were standing around doing nothing your gameplay might not have been affected :p
so thats why my finder spent over 10 minutes searching for a claim, and i thought it was calculating my ath and it froze the lootpool :p

Same here .. hunting argo's .. killed several 10's thought it was loot lag .. then In desparation I logged out .. now can't get back in ... I hope this doesn't cost me peds ... hell I should write !!!!!!

So what happens to all those waiting for loot windows? All lost?

same, couldn't pickup car, wanted to relog but it's down.

status_dist.png

Almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that on login screen...

was hunting a few oculus near neas.. loot was even not terrible... then this happens, ofc!

hope i dont lose loot etc again this time.. i was furious @ MA already after the 3rd time that happend in half a year......................................................................................................

it does not have to!if you were standing around doing nothing your gameplay might not have been affected :p
so thats why my finder spent over 10 minutes searching for a claim, and i thought it was calculating my ath and it froze the lootpool :p

LOL I was just standing around chatting...........but it still effected that, so it effected my game play cause I am no longer there :)

i just logged in,killed 1 aurli..got loot..killed 2 more..lootlag so i stopped then game kicked me out
im pretty curiuos actually now if ive gotten loot,its easy to check for me for the first time this has ever happened since my inventory was so empty

Yep, damn you 2012 prophecy!

Yeah I just tried logging in to the EU website to do a deposit as soon as I got home from work...... "service is currently unavailable"..... Cant even deposit.... the sky IS NOT falling.....is HAS FALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menace

... But don't worry, all loot will be compensated because they track everything... even though "there is no personal loot pool" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lalalallalalaaa

Same..

Was just about to Hof when EU felt down ;)

Back