Question: QQing on forum = UL expensive items will drop in the next days ?

Player1: I'm cashing out

Player2: Don't leave, we'll miss you

Player1: Gets great loot

Player2: You said you were cashing out, go now!

:laugh:

Player1: I'm cashing out because I believe in truth and justice and MA must condemn the evil exploiters.

Player2: Gtfo, no one cares

Player1: Gets great loot

Player2: What happened to truth and justice? :scratch2:

Player1: :ahh:

:laugh:

Fix'd.

And no Raven, I'm not talking about you. Just a joke ^_^

I see many assumptions, I see so many complaining or comparing themselves to others. This universe has a randomness that often rewards and takes away. Ultimately the game is a business and the return rates are what they are so the game can continue to operate and be around (for 10 years now). For every winner there is certainly a loser, without this there will be no game. When you get home from a hard day at work and immerse yourself into the game where you are able to take entertainment value and relax, this is definitely a win.

I am making a broad statement because people get tunnel vision and don't look at things from all angles, many people/avatars have great points and theories, some of these theories would make a great addition to this game or any for that matter. The more people don't understand how the game works, the more successful the platform is in my opinion. I do not want to play a game that has an "end" to it. This is a RCE game and that is what really drives the core of the platform model.

Big GZ to everyone for participating in something that makes us all search for answers. I don't post much but I do enjoy reading some of the ideas that pop up here on the forums.

I would encourage everyone to try out the other planets or a different mob if the one you are currently trying to do is not working well for you. It is nice that we have so many options and can play for many years without seeing everything this universe has to offer.

Cheers all,
Salty

,i should sell out too,its bloody pointless to skilll and grind hard,il never loot anything anything good

and now the timer has started!

incoming ath/uber item in 5....4....3.....

just spent 10 minutes to read all this discussion... and here is my (probably last) statement on this Topic:

1. i never said i would leave. i said i sell out, because cheaters can hunt same Mobs without gear and skills.

2. i made no whining thread. i have not complained about the 200 K ped TT i lost this year, or anything else like that...

3. some ppl must be on drugs here... really. i turned over 1.5 Million ped THIS year only in hunting. My largest HOF has been like 4000 ped. i Play 60 + hours EACH week... so maybe this might be the reason why i get an item ???? i started hunting one year ago as bloody noob. Lunchbox just reminded me, that i had to rent his fapper last year to be able to shoot my first Eomon. Meantime i´m in the Top 10 of all hunters during the last 365 days with ~ 4000 globals this year. so maybe this might be the reason why i get an item ????

4. i´m top hunter for many Mobs on other planets. (Mang Chang, Flesh Ripper, Fenris, Tide Claw...)... i pay like 200 ped some weeks only for traveling around (Narfi and his Crew can confirm that). Guess why i do that... if u are just stupid shooting Levi or Prots... u will never loot an ASI TEN or a Ranked Flamethrower! (i still see no GD than Lunchbox and maybe 2 or 3 others in the Oratan spawn... guess who will loot the next item)

5. i dunno why some ppl Freak out so bad here. If u think i know some things that others do not... feel free to PM me ingame and i share what i think to know about the game. i also logged every ped i spend and can tell exact numbers to anyone who cares... my friends, soc and disciples know that i share and try to help where i can.

and now please stop attacking me or raven or someone else that honest plays this game. attack the cheaters, Trappers and Exploiters to make the game a bit better for all of us !

Narfi and his Crew can confirm that

Yep I can confirm that.
And on that point, a large portion of the high end players who get the good drops seem to move around quite a bit between planets, mobs, or activities. They have their ears to the ground and when opportunities arise they are already prepared.

Unsubscribed as well...

just spent 10 minutes to read all this discussion... and here is my (probably last) statement on this Topic:

1. i never said i would leave. i said i sell out, because cheaters can hunt same Mobs without gear and skills.

2. i made no whining thread. i have not complained about the 200 K ped TT i lost this year, or anything else like that...

3. some ppl must be on drugs here... really. i turned over 1.5 Million ped THIS year only in hunting. My largest HOF has been like 4000 ped. i Play 60 + hours EACH week... so maybe this might be the reason why i get an item ???? i started hunting one year ago as bloody noob. Lunchbox just reminded me, that i had to rent his fapper last year to be able to shoot my first Eomon. Meantime i´m in the Top 10 of all hunters during the last 365 days with ~ 4000 globals this year. so maybe this might be the reason why i get an item ????

4. i´m top hunter for many Mobs on other planets. (Mang Chang, Flesh Ripper, Fenris, Tide Claw...)... i pay like 200 ped some weeks only for traveling around (Narfi and his Crew can confirm that). Guess why i do that... if u are just stupid shooting Levi or Prots... u will never loot an ASI TEN or a Ranked Flamethrower! (i still see no GD than Lunchbox and maybe 2 or 3 others in the Oratan spawn... guess who will loot the next item)

5. i dunno why some ppl Freak out so bad here. If u think i know some things that others do not... feel free to PM me ingame and i share what i think to know about the game. i also logged every ped i spend and can tell exact numbers to anyone who cares... my friends, soc and disciples know that i share and try to help where i can.

and now please stop attacking me or raven or someone else that honest plays this game. attack the cheaters, Trappers and Exploiters to make the game a bit better for all of us !

:yay: to LB and Jeanni...can I hang out with you guys? :ahh:

Brick

cmon {removed}.. u say theres only 2 or 3 hunting oratans in arkadia... maybe at the spawn u hunt them in but for fuck sake dont even dare to say only you and lunchbox and one other is hunting em.. just because not everyone can global on every 3rd mob they kill doesnt mean theres no one hunting em... like when u hit the asi ten item u globaled like 6 times in a timespan of 5min...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh c'mon. This isn't a big deal.

It's not like they looted a mod merc from a goki. :rolleyes:

cmon {removed}.. u say theres only 2 or 3 hunting oratans in arkadia... maybe at the spawn u hunt them in but for fuck sake dont even dare to say only you and lunchbox and one other is hunting em.. just because not everyone can global on every 3rd mob they kill doesnt mean theres no one hunting em... like when u hit the asi ten item u globaled like 6 times in a timespan of 5min...

If u will kindly look at the tracker you will see that we both hunted them over 20hr straight at least 2 days in a row and cycled over 20k peds ammo on them.

In that period of time several times we both had huge gaps of no globals at all and overall I think at least for me excluding the asi ten my average was about 75-80% return.

And where we were yeah, there were about 4 people hunting for long periods. There may have been some who came and shot a few here and there

You wonna talk numbers, let's talk numbers

your total global/hof loot on tracker for both hunting & mining combined
689.1k ped

Total loot in ubers.. 117.1k ped (96.9k erioinite & 20.2k narc)

My total loot 945.7k ped in hunting & mining

Total ubers.. 115.8k (41.5k spider, 37.7k chomp & 36.6k krelt)

Yes, I think your TT loss is NORMAL

Das

Yes, I think your TT loss is NORMAL

Das

yes, i know that. myabe 20 % of my globals are missing on tracker (mining and hunting other planets). but yes... i did not complain about the TT-loss as i said before.

my TT-return is averaging around 89 % something, which seems pretty normal these days...

Back