When You Thought PvP was BAD

Status
first off,i dont bring new players to rig :)
besides friends and soc i will shoot most who appraoch but i do sometimes say rig is open and let others stand at rig.
i do not team them therefore you must outpick others for oil.
i allways share with people i (TEAM)
depends how many wss i'm up against if i shoot all or not lol.
but i wouldent go ashi rig and expect not to get shot lol medium+ skills anything less should visit orthos ty.
lets end this arguement and stay on topic please

I thought the topic was flinging shit on eachother but okay lol.

Whoever wrote that can respond to that if they like. The comment about not knowing you yet must mean things that are alleged to have happened longer than 6-7 months ago anyway.

I also wish to end the argument, it's gone on long enough.

please tell me you are jokeing, i missed 80% of my shoots with LC-60 and now im using aimbot?

i do use move to target, and when i press right mouse button it tries to shoot the target, and i was standing behind the oil pump, and got "stuck" on it.

and i pay MA to more lot or in english iv depoed more than you, and i wouldnt risk being banned to kill you at the oil rig.

but i heard some of your soc members got locked, must have been MA powerabusing? since you are all standup guys no?

I not gonna argue with you . you know what you did and what I see and you was baned ones for using the extra skills MA made mistake ones and you got banned for a month bodeway I never get the thank you for talking about you and write support I got response at next day and you got unlock but you did use you avatar with the double skills

And I didn't say you use aim bot I say select target
:laugh:

While I love PVP concept in general, hate some of the WSS and can just laugh about some so called pros in this thread.

I can tell you one thing, I am an old pro-gamer (I was actually being paid in several teams in different several FPS games) and so while I am not the worlds best player, I know FPS gaming and I know I can do pretty decent in any FPS game compared to majority of people.

Entropia just has so bad hitboxes and networking code implementation (not even mentioning the lack of control settings) that it's basically impossible to achieve some really consistent skill output playing the normal way.

(Again, the game has few things so badly implemented, that it's not about who aims better, but who's shot get's luckily properly calculated, it's actually like hunting for globals, it's the same fucking randomness :D)

So I am not surprised people actually use some kind of hacks (like this select target or what), because the game is just not any fun when played in the normal way.

You won't see me wasting peds @ RIG. Everyone who wants to find enjoyment in FPS, and knows at least something about those games would never bother with Entropia PVP in the current state.

And thats why I would dare to say, that I am not surprised 99% of people doing PK in Entropia are using some kind of tricks (whatever tricks), to make things better, more fun..

PS;

I of course have PVP equip ready, but only because of LG< and that's definitely not because I think you can have FPS fun and show of your aiming skills there. loelz

While I love PVP concept in general, hate some of the WSS and can just laugh about some so called pros in this thread.

I can tell you one thing, I am an old pro-gamer (I was actually being paid in several teams in different several FPS games) and so while I am not the worlds best player, I know FPS gaming and I know I can do pretty decent in any FPS game compared to majority of people.

Entropia just has so bad hitboxes and networking code implementation (not even mentioning the lack of control settings) that it's basically impossible to achieve some really consistent skill output playing the normal way.

(Again, the game has few things so badly implemented, that it's not about who aims better, but who's shot get's luckily properly calculated, it's actually like hunting for globals, it's the same fucking randomness :D)

So I am not surprised people actually use some kind of hacks (like this select target or what), because the game is just not any fun when played in the normal way.

You won't see me wasting peds @ RIG. Everyone who wants to find enjoyment in FPS, and knows at least something about those games would never bother with Entropia PVP in the current state.

And thats why I would dare to say, that I am not surprised 99% of people doing PK in Entropia are using some kind of tricks (whatever tricks), to make things better, more fun..

PS;

I of course have PVP equip ready, but only because of LG< and that's definitely not because I think you can have FPS fun and show of your aiming skills there. loelz
I don't understand the problem with pking the normal way. I love it. The hitboxes seem fine to me. When someone's name flashes and you click in time that is a sure hit no matter your lag. You can actually hit even if the name doesn't flash too, but if you have trouble hitting when the name flashes I wouldn't try to hit without yet.

People call something a disadvantage because they find it difficult. However if the same disadvantage applies to all players, it's cancelled out. It is no longer a disadvantage. Just means there is trouble with the learning curve for that particular player.

It's like people who compare DOTA to LoL. Sure LoL might be easier, but in that same token it is easier for everyone. Therefore it's the same difficulty assuming average skilled matchups. Or like hardcore mode in a game vs normal mode. It's hardcore for the enemy team too, so it's not too relative to the other team.

What sucks about pvp in entropia is the exploitability not the "learning curve".

I only miss the dueliciousness of Project Entropia not the old hit boxes/system (which I think were way more susceptible to lag btw). The new one shot or be one shot is far less satisfying. And the whole no-aim-required rocket bsiness.

Ps I don't think entropia pvp should be compared to fps. It is more like mmorpg with manual aiming and firing. Instead of using ability combos etc you choose the right weapons and have to have some aim and timing skills and optional first person camera. That is where the similarities end. It is certainly not an fps. Doesn't have elements like cover, recoil, lighting, physics, projectiles etc. Stop comparing it to fps and treat it as what it is if you wish to get good and enjoy it :)

Last edited:
i think we can agree your one of the people we are talking about kull.
you can sit at rig in tower and never miss with your tango for so long even before hulks post.
at least others were descrete about it but you dont even care who sees you.
but i'm not gonna argue and we know who's side you're on. users & abusers

Tango's are slow and you have to get good at shooting, few of us have became damn good at shooting because of this...
Isma = Good Shot with Tango
Kull = Good Shot with Tango

You = Guy who has lost his mind altogether

Ive never seen someone go out and do the lowest things you could possibly do then turn and bold face lie and accuses respectable players of doing low things to, its border line crazy as if you actually believe what you are saying.

Truly at this point im starting to feel bad for you and feel as if we all need to just be nice to you because you cant help but be the way you are...

Tango's are slow and you have to get good at shooting, few of us have became damn good at shooting because of this...
Isma = Good Shot with Tango
Kull = Good Shot with Tango

You = Guy who has lost his mind altogether

Ive never seen someone go out and do the lowest things you could possibly do then turn and bold face lie and accuses respectable players of doing low things to, its border line crazy as if you actually believe what you are saying.

Truly at this point im starting to feel bad for you and feel as if we all need to just be nice to you because you cant help but be the way you are...
haha, whatever you say kull.
you have your opnions,but imo getting shot constantly with tango man it really made you good..right. slow reload so i can tell you dont miss no matter how i move jump ect.
i seen you shoot not long before hulks thread you couldent hit broad side of a barn door man and you tell this now :laugh:
say what you like and keep bs people /ignore

Bump for a perfect man!

oN7i5Og.jpg
[/IMG]

hAQNcLj.jpg
[/IMG]

GxyNkSc.jpg
[/IMG]

those pictures are 2-3years old,flameing i said i have done to those who do to me -see earlier vids of henxy flameing.
but not very detailed these. i wasent going to show the others becuase nobody does it anymore, but i do know what your suggesting so allow me to show something alittle more clear and up to date of these things so people can get a proper idea about it.

from a perfect guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFTrQKLzpU (mob training) -nobody does it anymore :yay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5k4YztwdD8 (quad-landings)-nobody does it anymore :yay:

but i gotta say your pic of flameing is detailed enough so i'll give you that one,for in action see previous vids

1 proper example of each should be enough so people get the idea. all of which is bad for PvP so ty for bringing this up.

Last edited:
Thnx to AoE for changing cloud. And i also hope ma can do something about all this.

Let us have real pvp again without pet hiding flaming hiding in cars or quads. And get rid of this macro aiming.

Put a toxic in oil rig and all good :)

Ps MA check clouds pvp log and see if he have many miss bullets in the sky and get rid of the cheaters to. Ty :)

Henx

There is little point is discussing who is and who is not using this on public forums as we cannot prove anything and in turn I wont be dragged in to this conversation any more then whats been said below or if MA should ask more of me with respect to it.

This select target thing is over played already, everybody blaming everybody else. Its more or less confirmed everybody knows about it and has access to it without any software assist. I wont even bother naming people there is no point. enough people who relied almost solely on splash have now stopped using it in favor of direct damage.

Though its easy enough to spot them and at this point MA would end up having to take action on such a large part of the community it may have an impact on the financial health of the game as a whole. the only solution now is to unban anybody who has received a ban for this (in none lootable areas only) and remove the ability to use this exploit from the game. As for any player who looted another with this exploit no seconded chance should be given and a attempt should be made my MA to return anything looted at the cost of the exploiter.

I my self I have used this after reading Hulks forum post I confirmed its working state with a friend in pvp. I had suspected a few people of using some kind of aim exploit for a long time prior to Hulks post but never had the same information they had. If you are jumping up and down thinking you will report me for this don't bother I already self reported and have not abused another unwilling player with this exploit. I also stream much of my pvp in game any anybody can tell I am as good when I am streaming as when I'm not streaming. That is enough to show I am legit. I welcome the bads all to sub and maybe if you watch close enough you will learn what the buttons marked "strafe" are for. again not naming names ;)

As for the rest of you, Don't go in to lootable areas if you are not using this exploit your self, others will be using it to hit you. its best not to go in any lootable pvp so there is no doubt that you have not abused another player with this exploit. I will never go in lootable again until this is resolved.

http://www.twitch.tv/darcyaeriswood

I not gonna argue with you . you know what you did and what I see and you was baned ones for using the extra skills MA made mistake ones and you got banned for a month bodeway I never get the thank you for talking about you and write support I got response at next day and you got unlock but you did use you avatar with the double skills

And I didn't say you use aim bot I say select target
:laugh:

what can i do ingame where my skills have no effect?
nothing, so mindark should have locked me earlier no?
and thats why i made a support case so they could fix me sooner rather than later,
and after i was unlocked i got 1k peds for being locked that long.

select target nope, but when i hunt i use select next target.

... So how do you record from another ava camera angles? Like the first video...

... So how do you record from another ava camera angles? Like the first video...

Target Body from action library, press it again without any target to go back to normal camera

here's some potential solutions,these are only my opinions and those of others which i have gathered from reading posts made here.
some are several ideas, any of which i think could work.
ty to those who want to try and help provide a solution,and not just argue. :)

Select Target
#1 only allows you to SELECT the target but not shoot.
#2 remove it.
#3 increase hit box size again(why not give same to all who PvP instead of those useing select and make it easier to hit them)

S.I. flame
#1 all S.I. flames should be turned to (L).
#2 made craftable to have some mu.

landgrabs
#1 shorten timer to reset the marker.(some 10+seconds)
#2 disable teleporting directly inside the fort.
#3 when a vehicle gets destroyed it returns to your inventory or storage.which also makes it harder for people to hide under.
#4 or if pets can be made to return to inventory when a player dies/teleports then why not vehicles also.

space speed bug
#1 make ships go the max speed they are able to in space so it wont be less then that of maping bug(not to sure about this one).

pet hideing
#1 follow command so pet stays until you tell it to follow you..if it goes offscreen its returned to your inventory.
#2 killable or pet require toxic shot.
#3 remove from PvP or make not suitable to spawn at this location.(in some PvP areas/landgrabs inside fort)

Rig
#1 make ashi rig toxic zone(even if .5 pec per toxic shot its at least some cost to get back)
#2 make ashi no vehicle zone(will need to teleport or walk back,but at least some cost or extra time taken to get back)

Last edited:
I witnessed just the threadstarter Cloud use...

1. Select Target (aimbot).
2. Flaming to decay.
3. Hiding in pet.

this is how innocent he is :D

I witnessed just the threadstarter Cloud use...

1. Select Target (aimbot).
2. Flaming to decay.
3. Hiding in pet.

this is how innocent he is :D

You forgot hiding in vehicles too

When talking about cloudy, you must not forget that even I have a chance to kill him (which I have done multible times). So when he is taking a shot vs really tough guys, I would assume he needs those tricks to have atleast some sort of success rate. ;)

When talking about cloudy, you must not forget that even I have a chance to kill him (which I have done multible times). So when he is taking a shot vs really tough guys, I would assume he needs those tricks to have atleast some sort of success rate. ;)

He is not harder then a fly to kill when no exploits. But he love to get unfair advantage - then its much harder

No worries, its coming.....
:yay::wtg::yup::beerchug::birthday::bomb::clap::dance::popcorn::naughty::tiphat::wave::banana:
5hALVOD.gif

:smash::hammer::locked::locked::locked::locked::locked::locked::locked::hammer::smash:

http://twitch.tv/foxyfennec for decaying and select target from cloud :)

When you thought pvp was bad!!

A clip from the stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Ve9luNYf4 :)

Watch for more (Like this 2nd clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRL68Oxgj3Y)

(I flame as retaliation when my frustration reaches a certain level, this is habitual, and has been consistent behaviour from Cloud since August)

Learn what it is like to get followed from rig to rig, to have someone use Select Target on you, flame you, decay with ray gun!, hide in pets etc!

Last edited:

you killed me when? your the one trying to tp away every time you see me and get 1 shoted most of time...
lets do a test ippo come pvp 1vs.1 film it and lets see what happens :laugh:
I don't recall you ever killing me.

http://twitch.tv/foxyfennec for decaying and select target from cloud :)

When you thought pvp was bad!!

A clip from the stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Ve9luNYf4 :)

Watch for more (Like this 2nd clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRL68Oxgj3Y)

(I flame as retaliation when my frustration reaches a certain level, this is habitual, and has been consistent behaviour from Cloud since August)

Learn what it is like to get followed from rig to rig, to have someone use Select Target on you, flame you, decay with ray gun!, hide in pets etc!

I stoped decaying all even when wss still decay me I wouldent but you sapphire are the exception to the rule.

you would be surprised how many people wanted to see it and I was hesitant at first but after your nonstop decaying me for weeks ,your (MOB TRAINING) of the rig ,your constant lieing and btw why you not show the full vids?
is it maybe because you know you are hideing under pets in them or when you turn off your stream cuase your doing a mob train? how about you using select target? you think people cant see you streaming that?

sapphire you need help I think your (L) brian finally went -3%

and just to sum things up I never claimed to be innocent and I wont claim not to be, makes no difference as people will still have there opinions.so I wont try.
but I will say wss for sure is not innocent.xplo you have vids up with vehicles encircleing the claim at lg you want to tell me that if those are there nobody will use them in tight spot?
let me show you how innocent wss is...
http://www.twitch.tv/xpl0jd/c/6115641
hihi my pitbul is an exceptionally nice color today..
hihi look at mine had it done yesterday ...and that one over there is my thursday pitbull!
yes you set them up to hide under and nobody will believe you spawned 15 pits just to show them off.

this thread is about bad exploits that should be fixed as they give unfair advantages. but mostly to open more eyes to it so stands better chance of fix :)
sorry if those shown in the video (WSS)and company are the best example to use for this but they are the only ones I see doing this.

parade all the video you want sapphire and cry as cloud decay you :laugh:
and where I stand on that is if you don't want to be decayed then stop doing it yourself and (MOB TRAINING)
cuase you know I'm fine with it either way but you know very well you decay people while hideing under your pet.
so don't play saint.

Last edited:
you killed me when? your the one trying to tp away every time you see me and get 1 shoted most of time...
lets do a test ippo come pvp 1vs.1 film it and lets see what happens :laugh:
I don't recall you ever killing me.

Yes its true that I try to avoid fights vs pkers all the time including you and I don't even claim to be able to win you (maybe 1 of 10 or more likely worse ratio). However my point still stands, I have managed to kill you several times and this is done without ANY real PK armor or super high damage weapons. So its natural you need special assistance (dirty tricks), when you are fighting versus better skilled pkers.

2015-04-16 05:48 You wrote:

pet/vehicle/select target issues at pvp more starting to complain about. here's some solutions i think could work best

#1 i have noticed on cp you can only spawn pets at the teleporter but the rest of the dome is not suitable to spawn.
landgrabs maybe should be same way..inside the fort is not suittable so if you want pet inside you have to spawn it outside of the forts and run inside.
this way when big fight is going less people will use them less to hide and pets will be less of a problem as most will use vehicle to save time.

#2 vehicles return to storage when destroyed,i know vehicles returning to inventory could be a problem for lootable areas as some might forget to return it to storage
and space vehicles go to inventory after 10min or recalling,
i think in past shows space can be made to return to inventory and planets vehicles return to storage.(would work best)this way vehicles get in the way less at
pvp and related areas.vehicles return storage anyways after 10 mins not in area and back in the day when vehicles dont exist people had to run to destination i'm sure
if some forget to bring a second vehicle if a mob blows it he shouldent mind running it..it also brings more realism as if you crash your car in rl you must call help
or leave it till toed and fixed.

#3 hard lootable areas such as pvp4/lootable not really as tricky to figure out...just make the ancient strong pets not suitable to spawn in lootable areas as they're the only real big pets that people
seem to hide under/behind problems solved.maybe make ancient strong not suitable also for rig zones only strongs get in the way and can spawn all other pets there np i think is best solution.noone seems to complain about small pets,only ancient strongs

#4 select target allthough i would still like to see this removed or just made to not shoot players here is a simple solution which i think will work best,you can select move to target in optoin and click a persons
name to also shoot 100% but it takes more time to line up and if target is moveing harder, what i propose is select target made same way.if you only click the key linked to select target
it will shoot air or whatever is aimed at but if you enable move to target
it will follow target automatically and shoot when lines up a shot.

ty for your time

2015-04-16 09:43 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Cloud,

Thank you for your support case and suggestion which was well written with relevant information.

We will forward it to our Design team for further consideration.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Yes its true that I try to avoid fights vs pkers all the time including you and I don't even claim to be able to win you (maybe 1 of 10 or more likely worse ratio). However my point still stands, I have managed to kill you several times and this is done without ANY real PK armor or super high damage weapons. So its natural you need special assistance (dirty tricks), when you are fighting versus better skilled pkers.

not really,you refereeing to old days when I only had foxtrot?
and I still win....
these days I carry tango/VII tier 7/VII soon tier 10/VIII tier 10 cryo/icerage tier 7 VI trauma
finished off another tier 10 VII/tier 10 iceerage not so long ago lol...
trust me no dirty tricks needed when you getting hit 200dmg average each shot
keep running ippo :laugh:
not sure when your refereeing to but must have been very long time ago

If this had a like button i would click it.

Cloud nothing to worrie about. He just a big cheater. Just hope MA investigate hes avatar.
i think he is the biggest exploiter in eu when it come to PVP. Dunno why AoE let a exploiter in the soc. He even teach some guys there to follow hes cheats.
Poor man.

If this had a like button i would click it.

Cloud nothing to worrie about. He just a big cheater. Just hope MA investigate hes avatar.
i think he is the biggest exploiter in eu when it come to PVP. Dunno why AoE let a exploiter in the soc. He even teach some guys there to follow hes cheats.
Poor man.

wss has a lot to say and now its clear to me sapphire decaying me for weeks and mob training me was to provoke me into doing the same so you guys can do what you're doing now.

the setup is perfect I'm expecting more of your crew to come say more so lets see.
henxy =wss=sterio type=well...you get the point
but gz sapphire cuase I flame you bk and now you guys can come say ohh cloud is bad mmmkay he flame me mmmkay....took how long to get some decay dirt on me? over a month and that's all you gots?

LOL OMG HE DECAYED ME!!!
so don't talk about what you yourself do henxy talking about others with 0 proof.

wss has a lot to say and now its clear to me sapphire decaying me for weeks and mob training me was to provoke me into doing the same so you guys can do what you're doing now.

the setup is perfect I'm expecting more of your crew to come say more so lets see.
henxy =wss=sterio type=well...you get the point
but gz sapphire cuase I flame you bk and now you guys can come say ohh cloud is bad mmmkay he flame me mmmkay....took how long to get some decay dirt on me? over a month and that's all you gots?

LOL OMG HE DECAYED ME!!!
so don't talk about what you yourself do henxy talking about others with 0 proof.

Funny thing i never used it. And people know i not a cheater in pvp.
after AOE took inn The Name soc they losed my respect. Now 30% of that soc cheaters in PVP. And i belive its only becuse of u cloud and company.
Sad thing u learn good guys how to cheat. Would be fun if a 10 years avatar get banned becuse u learn him how to exploit system.
GL but think u should be careful :)

Funny thing i never used it. And people know i not a cheater in pvp.
after AOE took inn The Name soc they losed my respect. Now 30% of that soc cheaters in PVP. And i belive its only becuse of u cloud and company.
Sad thing u learn good guys how to cheat. Would be fun if a 10 years avatar get banned becuse u learn him how to exploit system.
GL but think u should be careful :)

you lie a lot,100% you used select target.
you allways fast hits no miss then after select became public you got scared and cant aim suddenly.
and later you bk to using it.

and I guess you know everyone who uses it henxy?
I deal with facts and proof provided if it helps fix these, I take no interest in showing how you do. but you keep putting me in a position :)
best to quit your lies and go read a book or some or provide proof of what you know you cant. otherwise its just hearsay so no point in telling your piece of (fiction).

Status
Back