Speed exploit or Positional geometry?

In the past

I have a vague memory that people talked about the map spamming glitch was fixed around Q2 2015 (a guess, I don't remember exactly when). After that, I Heard that it still was an issue, but I didn't find my self shot down after that by "speeders".

After seeing first post, I would now assume the incidents after that was that those who got run up didn't got run up by the map spam thing but rather they got attacked sideways (as from first post).

Spawn - 3D Monster Maze. :)

There have always been games that make you punch walls in frustration. This was superb for giving you that reaction. :banghead:

wtf so many old people here, remembering the roots of gaming computers, and we stay with such a buggy thing like EU although we all know much better coded games from around 40 years ago :D

Positional geometry...? It's called physics. But I guess using unnecessarily obscure terminology can potentially help your case by confusing people when you don't actually have a legitimate argument...

Note: I am trolling because it's ridiculous that pirates even exist.

Lets get back to the meat of the original post....

Boo hoo, another avatar complaining about VR piracy lol, imagine them in RL!
I've been shot down plenty of times and it meant so little to me I can't even remember those who did it.
Exploit or not... trying to ban a player from doing something that you are also able to do. Live and learn, everyone knows the risk of pvp.

Fun to see the old games and indicative of Entropia Universe being played by people of all ages :)

Am reading this whole thread again the geometry interests me and is giving my brain a workout. :laugh:

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

One of the first (PC) network games. I think it was included in first version of Novell Netware (NSNIPES).

Yep was Novell's only game really. Even got a custom version from them! :)

My first 3d game

OMG you had a tape!!! I simply typed in code for 2 hours after school, then fixing all the mistakes and then I could play 10 minutes and then my mum called that dinner was ready and I had to turn the thing off..

Positional geometry...? It's called physics. But I guess using unnecessarily obscure terminology can potentially help your case by confusing people when you don't actually have a legitimate argument...

Note: I am trolling because it's ridiculous that pirates even exist.

Rather be a pirate then a troll :cool:

Edit: Yes what I talked about in the thread was specifically "Positional Geometry" not just physics.

http://www.voodoo-world.cz/falcon/AFT.html

Last edited:

I was saving the best for last. This game had better graphics than pong and came out TEN years before it.

Oh and was also a space game (good fun on 2 player)

(The people playing in this video are the worst gameplayers in the history of gaming btw)

Yep cause this game is so realistic and accurate on laws of nature and geometry.

There are many thousands of people shot down that can vouch for the accuracy of my intercept :) so yeah

You and others like you are the issue Xane.
The effect of your activities is to take funds from others.

The fact that MA allows it & considers pirates should be part of the game does not make it right.

And whatever arguments and logic you apply does not get around the fact that people just do not like you.
God only knows, this game is expensive enough as it is.
I put up with it because I enjoy the game - but I don't see why I should subsidise your activities - so I stay planet side, my loss.
I know there are PvP areas planet side & am well aware that there are some ground based versions of you who would love to PK me - but I don't have to go to those places if I do not want - there is less of a choice with space

And it would be of small consequence to see you getting banned - I am sure there are plenty of other Xanes ready to step forward to take your place

You and others like you are the issue Xane.
The effect of your activities is to take funds from others.

The fact that MA allows it & considers pirates should be part of the game does not make it right.

There's no such thing as right or wrong...it's pvp in a pvp zone you fucking moron!

And whatever arguments and logic you apply does not get around the fact that people just do not like you.

I don't like you either and I don't like people like you. I think you're what's wrong with this game and what's holding it back. I think you and everybody like you should be perma banned because you want a game that's so bland and unattractive to the masses.

but I don't have to go to those places if I do not want - there is less of a choice with space

There's no more or less choice, you either chose to go into pvp or you don't. It doesn't matter what your motivations are it's the same choice.

And it would be of small consequence to see you getting banned - I am sure there are plenty of other Xanes ready to step forward to take your place

I'm very rare, epic even, unlike you. There are a thousand others just like you, boring, nothing special, bitching about how the game isn't easy and neutral enough. This game needs a new player base and it needs to not appeal to people like you.

Jesus that felt good.

There's no more or less choice, you either chose to go into pvp or you don't. It doesn't matter what your motivations are it's the same choice.
You should go into comedy, because that is fucking hilarious!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you either chose to go into pvp or you don't.

giphy.gif

I'm very rare, epic even, unlike you. There are a thousand others just like you, boring, nothing special, bitching about how the game isn't easy and neutral enough. This game needs a new player base and it needs to not appeal to people like you.

Jesus that felt good.

Time for thread closure now? :locked:

Jesus that felt good.

Not really most play this game for the fun of it and the chance to win it big. The only issue here is that you seem to get that thrill doing the same taking from the 'rich'. As I said, I pity you. As you describe this game, it sounds as if you would have a much funner time in Eve. The only issue is that Eve isn't dealing with real money, and well, you would just get bored of it. You need to get that thrill knowing you stolen from others. And again why I pity you.

But yes, yes as you put it, you are not stealing from others because, now what was it you said? Oh yes, you are not stealing because, what was it, oh yeah, MA could go bankrupt and we wouldn't be able to withdraw. I still love that justification. Epic really.

Not really most play this game for the fun of it and the chance to win it big. The only issue here is that you seem to get that thrill doing the same taking from the 'rich'. As I said, I pity you. As you describe this game, it sounds as if you would have a much funner time in Eve. The only issue is that Eve isn't dealing with real money, and well, you would just get bored of it. You need to get that thrill knowing you stolen from others. And again why I pity you.

But yes, yes as you put it, you are not stealing from others because, now what was it you said? Oh yes, you are not stealing because, what was it, oh yeah, MA could go bankrupt and we wouldn't be able to withdraw. I still love that justification. Epic really.

Save your pity for someone who needs it you smug prick :D

"smug prick". "fucking moron!" Yaaargh, the pirate talk is really coming out now. You sound more believable making those comments than by attempting to sound logical :cheer:

And " I'm very rare, epic even, unlike you" the word you were searching your greedy pirate brain for was egregious, not epic.

And finally: The second thing Xane says after he has just looted a ship & goes to have a big shit to celebrate (hopefully in the toilet, but with him you never know :( ) is "Jesus that felt good."

The first thing he would say :"Jesus there goes the best part of me"

Quoting Mega "Time for thread closure now?"

Back