30k+ Kreltine with X5 unlimited

is a 200k gun?:yay::yay::yay:...or more?:eyecrazy:

Maybe, but not much more, to me at least. Much over 200k you can just buy a MM and skills to use it at close to the same dam/sec and efficiency, and about 19m more range. X5 is better for pk though.

Gratz!!!!

Going back to my unlimited opalo.

Un*freaking*believable loot :eek:

Big congratulations.... I am soooooooooo jealous :D

Kick ass loot man! I've been dreaming of one of them every since I got my hands on the L version...

Huge Gratz to you! :D

Big gratz, that's a hell of a nice ATH!

OMFG, really an awesome ATH you got there. :yay:

uber gratz for a mega uber loot...

I wonder how many of these will drop?

jesus that things gonna be worth a ton :eek: grats

Wow! just wow.. ohh and BIG gratz!

Huge Gratz, I was wondering when one of those would drop.

Holy shit...

holy crap!!! Big grats on that nice loot and uber gun :)

hahahah, grats njuuube :D

totally deserved! ;)

Gz on an amazing find, funny thing is that I was thinking that it was time for an UL x5 too drop but I thought ossecollum or more likely SEG would drop it ;)

Unbelievable! Last night i stopped hunting at CP 1000 MA time. Went to sleep, saw a dream of getting this gun in a 70k ATH. This morning before i went to work i had to check this forum and BAM, here it is ;D
Congratulations!

woooooooooot Gratz !! :yay:

wow...huuuuge gratz buddy.....that was a veeery nice weapon.....big gratz again....:yay::yay::yay::yay:

HUGE GRATS - Thats the best loot in 2007 AND 2008 in game, watch out, dont sell it to someone... Sell EVERYTHING else U have to before - but not that unique pearl :)

Besides - I couldn't really have thought of someone else deserving it more than U anyway - yea Nicole, but thats another history :)

Me too :yay::yay:

It's still january, but I think we can safely say this is the best loot we'll see in 2008.

Big gratz :wtg:

Gratz!

Huge Gratz! Best loot ever seen since MM was looted! :)

HUGE GRATS - Thats the best loot in 2007 AND 2008 in game, watch out, dont sell it to someone...

agreed, best loot since Pham and his imp DOA from dome4

BIGEST GRATS!

Yey!!

SO GRATS! For all your efforts on CP, you deserve this SO MUCH!

Do it again :p

Big Gratz

started with 90 ped esi

few globals and then

WOW Big gratz an a awesome find!:yay:
U truely deserw it m8!
PS: i not yellows at all :rolleyes: lol
Regards

Wow :eek:

Gratz!

Gratz. I saw that in game. I was on the other side of dome at the time you hit this ATH :cool:.

Don't sell it!. Skill up and (ab)use it. You earned it:yay:.

Back