UK Entropia RL meet - Register your interest

Woodger

Prowler
Society
Project (Y)
Raven Woodger Night
Hi all,

I just thought i'd try get some sort of a feel if Entropians from the UK wanted to do an RL meet similar the one they had in Sweden recently, with some sort of event during the days and some massive drunken night out afterwards

Posted up in General discussion, if there's enough interest and ideas i'll put up an official post in Events :)

Would be great to put some faces to names :) Could make it somewhere accessible for most :)

Thoughts, Ideas, Dates, Venues, would you attend ?

:) :) :)

I'd certainly be interested in coming if I was available. Since the last one was held in London it would be nice to have something up here in the North.

Maybe we could try to set something up in Leeds, Woodger? I'd be happy to help with organising it if we did that. There are quite a few EU people in Yorkshire and in the Northwest so hopefully we could get a lot of those folk and a few travelling from further afield.

ah of course Oleg... I forgot ur only down the road from me lol !

Nice one, would certainly welcome any help organising, and yeah a North one could be quite good :)

ah of course Oleg... I forgot ur only down the road from me lol !

Nice one, would certainly welcome any help organising, and yeah a North one could be quite good :)

Yep :)

I forget, are you in Leeds or somewhere nearby? I think you told me once it was Leeds but I can't remember everything :)

i'd be well up for that , but please not in london again ! lol

somewere a bit more central like birmingham or bristol ... :)

http://www2.b3ta.com/birmingham/

i'm shure loads of people would come ,as from what i've seen on the forums it's us uk folk that meet up the moats regularly :wtg:

btw were you thinking of some kind of lan event ?

I'm down the road in Halifax (shitty little town of drunks lol)

I take it thats a yes from you then Rockchick ?

i
btw were you thinking of some kind of lan event ?

Was thinking maybe keeping it away from computers and doing something activity related, paintballing or theme park or summat... ?

Was thinking maybe keeping it away from computers and doing something activity related, paintballing or theme park or summat... ?

Personally I think I'd prefer just keeping it in the pub :D

Me too mate ;)

See what ideas get posted up ;)

Can't be assed...noone ever buys me a beer :(

haha, well u might be in luck, if its around payday I'll personally commit to buying a round for everyone who attends ;)

(no depo that month rofl)

haha, well u might be in luck, if its around payday I'll personally commit to buying a round for everyone who attends ;)

(no depo that month rofl)

Hold you to it...mine is a bottle of Jack with a straw*.

*not that fussy about the straw

Personally I think I'd prefer just keeping it in the pub :D
What he said! :wise: A pub with pool and darts n the like, with old men in the corner moaning about stuff and telling people to never get married! :D

Why don't we make it manchester when Motorhead are playing, 14th of Nov

Jamhot

Dammit i hate it that you can't smoke in pubs anymore grrrr.

like your thinking there Jam ;)

off topic, nearly finished some stuff for u mate, weekends been a bit hectic but nearly there with it ;)

Cool stuff. Depending on dates I am sure a plan can be made.

Events are great an all, but generally most of the fun is to be had just getting pissed in a pub and talking crap :)

After the last London meet (was Liverpool before this) it is certainly the turn of the more northerly places. I shall bow to the will of those that actually live there as to where is a good spot for an EU pub crawl.

Can't be assed...noone ever buys me a beer :(

You been to one of the UK meets Chimp?? Can't recall meeting you. But then I was mostly drunk.

I reckon this has sufficient interest to make an official thread,

I'll speak with Oleg and we'll get an official thread going ;)

Scotland

I vote Scotland

Give me:

• 10 reasons why not :woot:
  • 10 reasons why :beerchug:

Please post.....

Mf.

Last edited:
I vote anywhere where there is vodka in large amounts and im allowed to attend :wtg:

What he said! :wise: A pub with pool and darts n the like, with old men in the corner moaning about stuff and telling people to never get married! :D

Why don't we make it manchester when Motorhead are playing, 14th of Nov

Jamhot

Dammit i hate it that you can't smoke in pubs anymore grrrr.

I'll second that, the dudes in the corner aint old, there us and their saying "Damn no loots", "Never marry as she wont understand and will stop both deposit opportunities".

You thinking we can get an advantage by kidnapping and standing in as the security guards, then holding the whole gig to ransom, in an effort to impress Lemmy and thus become teh Elite Imperial Guard of Lemmy :silly2:

I'm feeling cheated that I missed the other events, but damn you I'm sill gunning for south ish. One of the richest (wont discuss why) cities in England, known as 'best built', great transport links without the major traffic of London, where else - Bristol!!

However to ofset Scotland vote... I vote for the South Poll.

Also can we plz not have to use pubicky transport, drive up and stay in a decent hotel. We can get a nice discount by grouping together, and telling them beforehand that together we have the spending power of a small 3rd world country.

...You been to one of the UK meets Chimp?? Can't recall meeting you. But then I was mostly drunk.

I was the bum sat outside the door.

Really annoyed at the dude who thought I was a urinal :mad:

Wasn't you btw ;)

Cheers... :beerchug:

...and a chaser...cool...will be there :D

We can get a nice discount by grouping together, and telling them beforehand that together we have the spending power of a small 3rd world country.

lmfao +rep

Me and my gf would prolly be interesed :)

(Wales)

i think its pretty much settled that its Leeds now ;)

I would be in, and i know of one more that may be interested..

Only thing is, make sure that the place is not too loud. Lots of peeps may want to chat and moan about poor loot and thumping music don't help....
just my :twocents:

oh, make sure the food is OK, what the hell were those 'wet chips; they were selling at the London meet? :dunno:

Stinky:yay:

Back