Enhace estate functionality and use. Power plant implementation.

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
Unfortunately in EU, owning an estate is nothing else but a status symbol and a source of extra storage space. And is a shame that is not much else to it, except for land owners.
I was thinking that having an apartment should give an extra benefit. And that can come at an extra cost to. It should be a resting facility.
You can choose to connect your apartment to utility system, like electricity, water, gas, TV... whatever. That should give you benefits from resting there.
Having a utility installed, you will have the option to get an attribute boost of 5 points on all your atributes, except HP. HP will be boosted only as a result of attribute increase. The boost can last 6 hours and can be used only 1 time in 24 hours. Different utilities can add more benefit to attribute boost, but you can get maximum 5 utilities in one day. Each extra utility will add 1 less attribute increase. That means 4 points for seccond utility installed, 3 points for next and so on. You get maximum 1+2+3+4+5=15 points boost.
Using the apartment resting facility, will generate costs to different types of utilities, a form of decay that is subtracted from your ped card each time you use a facility.
In order to have a utility installed, you need to pay a tax to the owner of a power plant, gas company, TV provider or whatever.
Poer plants and all the rest of the utility generators, are owned by players, and sold in auction by MA. You can only use the services of a plant on your continent.
In order to provide service, a utility provider must consume resources, like oil, melchi, robot components animal oils in order to charge the plant. When the plant has 0 charge, the service is unavailable.
Each utility provider can choose the price he wants to use for its service.

It is true...having an apartment is only almost as decorative pourpouses....
But having MA impruve this fact atm...i think will be hard while they have to implement a new grafis motor, few new planets and so and so.... i'm curious about that. And i'm pretty shure this will not be MA first think to do on ther list :)

Thats very complicated considering MA only has like 27 programmers

But i like the gist.. I think they could at least modify the toxic shots at TT to include shots that increase attributes for a time being or until you are killed

I think they could balance the cost to advantages pretty easily... but i might be missing some side effects of this.

If something is good and it can make money, they can expand the team. They can outsource a lot of the work. I don;t care how hard it is. They have done far more complicated things already so they can do it.

Sounds pretty cool, would love to see a system along those lines implemented.

~Tracer

naw... Im good thx. would only mean rich players get better again :p

Anyone can have an apartment. I know players that hunted with Opalo and never move from that level that have apartments. So if you want one, you can buy one. But now you have a reason to do that.

Anyone can have an apartment. I know players that hunted with Opalo and never move from that level that have apartments. So if you want one, you can buy one. But now you have a reason to do that.

Yeah but the people who buy the power plants etc, they are going to have a nice little monopoly going on and be able to (im guessing) charge overprices ,-)

u thought it out very well, i believe one day this or something similar will come

Yeah ... apartmans are pretty useless atm ...

Would love to see more apartman only tool (like hairstylist chair etc)...

For an example like personal autocrafting terminal...

But if I want sims I go play sims.

Back