Selling: Adjusted FAP

Bid 28.5k pure peds

Thanks for the offer, but you are many K ped from an offer that we would even start to consider.

-Mack

My wife & I are in the process of selling our Jag armour. Just in case your team is interested, we would make even trade of Full UNL M & F Jag armour sets for the Adj FAP. If we get the armour sold, of course we'll offer PEDz. Just something to consider.

-Killer
:deal:

Yes, got the PM from Syri and just waiting to hear back if you guys sell the armor so we can see if we can negotiate a price. Not really interested in the two armor sets and having to sell them ourselves. Hope your sale goes well.

Last edited:
I am using an ADJ Fap now and I LOVE it :yay: My decay bill has been cut dramatically. It is definately worth the peds.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Ozi
Adjusted bump can't hurt....

buuump it up :)

Thanks for the offer, but you are many K ped from an offer that we would even start to consider.

-Mack

So what is that hidden SB? Say I wanna make a bid but don't know whether that's in your range or not. ^^;

So what is that hidden SB? Say I wanna make a bid but don't know whether that's in your range or not. ^^;

Whatever you bid will be too low and fulll of nonsense arguments.

Keep out of sales threads unless ur serious.

Neg rep again, seriously you should be banned you damned pest.

Bump for a nice Fap, good luck with the sale.

Btw , FJRMac, i dont think what u said sounds really polite man... :

, i dont think what u said sounds really polite man... :

That's because I am not a really polite man.

I am one of many people on EF that is becoming increasingly annoyed at certain others that constantly hijack other's sales threads under the delusion they are helping out or simply pretend they are interested so they can stick their noses in.
I have an interest in this sale as I have a share in the proceeds. If you dont like what I say then use the rep system as I just have. ;)

That's because I am not a really polite man.

I am one of many people on EF that is becoming increasingly annoyed at certain others that constantly hijack other's sales threads under the delusion they are helping out or simply pretend they are interested so they can stick their noses in.
I have an interest in this sale as I have a share in the proceeds. If you dont like what I say then use the rep system as I just have. ;)

5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:

* Bids
* Offers
* Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
* Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
* Retraction of a Bid or Offer
* Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Any posts that do not fit one of the above categories WILL BE DELETED. If you wish to discuss the market value of an item or service, please create a thread in one of the following forums: Items, Price Check or General Economy Discussion, as appropriate. Any member found to frequently ignore or abuse this rule risks permanently losing all posting privileges in the Trading section.

-----

Just let a mod take care of it. :)

Reactions: Ozi
My inquiry was related to my willingness and ability to pay for this item with pure PEDs only and right away if a multilaterally agreeable price is met.

The post was made according with the following rules, as Mega outlined:
The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:

* Bids
* Offers
* Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
* Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure

* Retraction of a Bid or Offer
* Threadstarter reply to one of the above

And I received a polite reply from one of the sellers, to which I shall direct my offtopic reply in a separate thread (click to go there).:

I guess the price on the Fap isnt decreased just because it has recentry been looted? I wish u the best luck in the selling of an awesome piece and take it as a friendly bump! :)

FAP sold for 37K....can close thread.

Thanks, Mack

So the latest sold adj fap = 37k - and the one before that 40k - so they decrease 3k per sale...

Lets get some more sold :laugh:

Back