Question: Do you make music?

Sapeian

Alpha
Sapeian Sap Killmore
Do you make music?

We want your music for our show!
if you are an unsigned amature artist and want some free airtime then give us a shout.

I know the entropia community is full of very talented people!
Post in this thread with a link to your myspace or website etc.
And I will contact you directly.

Also if you are a Dj and want to play your own mixes and fancy doing a set for us for partys etc
then feel free to give us a shout,

We can do prerecorded or live.

So let me know!

Sap, I know some people who make original music, as well as DJ (as in real DJ, mixing as well as DJ as in playing tracks/doing internet or intranet radio) including myself in the latter DJ category. But after having read through the threads, I for one am still very confused about what is needed to connect to and broadcast from your server. There was talk about having to purchase specific (one kind only) pro software to be able to do this, and the cost was prohibitive. Did I understand that correctly? Any info that gives potential contributors a clear answer on that would be very helpful.

Ty in advance, and good luck with the venture :)

Do you make music?

if you are an unsigned amature artist and want some free airtime then give us a shout.

Also if you are a Dj and want to play your own mixes and fancy doing a set for us for partys etc

So let me know!

If you like, you can use songs from my you tube vids, they are free. Search hypnoticatrance -->http://www.youtube.com/user/hypnoticatrance

Sap, I know some people who make original music, as well as DJ (as in real DJ, mixing as well as DJ as in playing tracks/doing internet or intranet radio) including myself in the latter DJ category. But after having read through the threads, I for one am still very confused about what is needed to connect to and broadcast from your server. There was talk about having to purchase specific (one kind only) pro software to be able to do this, and the cost was prohibitive. Did I understand that correctly? Any info that gives potential contributors a clear answer on that would be very helpful.

Ty in advance, and good luck with the venture :)

Each Dj uses diffrent software,

I use SAM 4 Broadcaster,
Some use virtual DJ
and as far as i know there are others out there,

Some of these programs arent cheap.

Not really much else I can say on the matter..

Sap.

hehe, Sap, that was my original idea/way to try to mingle in AHR ;P never thought I would be standing next to the SUPERSTARS!!! :wtg:

And your right... there is a good chance we got more STARS here in EU and it will be most likely that they are willing to share there brightness with us & others, the way we do :yay:

Greets,

The Dutch Guy

Each Dj uses diffrent software,

I use SAM 4 Broadcaster,
Some use virtual DJ
and as far as i know there are others out there,

Some of these programs arent cheap.

Not really much else I can say on the matter..

Sap.

Ok, so not only one name brand of software required, just something decent. At the end of the day anyone who seriously is interested in broadcasting a program etc on your set up will work it out with you directly, while anyone submitting tracks or prerecorded programs for you to broadcast just needs to get them to you on agreement. Thanks for the info :)

(and Trance does some nice trance btw ;))

Hello guys,

The reason i made this thread is simply becuase i plan to do a "user generated" show,

I.e it will totally consist of all of your musical talents,

and player interviews,

So first i need obviously enough content to fill a 3 hour slot and then i can get to work on that,

If you are willing to spin us some remixes live then also post here if you want to do it,

dont worry about technical stuff i will personally help.

So yeh thanks for the response so far,

Trance ive heard some of your music so far and i for one love it.

So its all good :D

speak soon all,

Sap.

i thought i could use a little promo myself

hey guys...
first post i make on EF -uhuhuuh-
here my web page: http://reggaedubwise.com/MoShI_Asher_Kamachi//
music will be updated often, you'll find the link to my myspace as well
thx to the whole AHR team for letting going bunker :)
Moshi

Last edited:
Do you make music?

So let me know!

sorry sapeian.

I only play the big BONG every now and then.
it makes a terrible gurping sound to.

but i am sure there will be follow participants ,
ho have more capabilitys.

CMON every musician.
this is your change to make a break thru.
this station is rocking and growing.
so can you.

just give it a shot , just see it as the X factor on tv.
you never know how good you are till others have heard it.

lett me hear some artwork for the ears

hope to hear from ya all soon
HAZE

Back