Highest level in game

Infinity, but your progress gradually gets slower and slower, and slower...

There are several guys with at least lvl 110 in hunting (hit) professions, but I doubt anyone will reach lvl 200 before FPC solves the legal aspects of avatars being inherited.

Like Drave said, it's infinite, but I think the person with the highest is around 160-170 (Hit) profession level.

Is not so scary, because he is not active. In few years I can beat that.

lol Sorry mate but no fucking way. :) Unless ofc you are depositing a few million peds. I'm level 119 now and was like 110 a year ago. I've chipped a lot and hunted like crazy. I realize you may hunt a bit more than me now (shown by your nice tracker stats), but I assure you the levels don't come so easy at that point.

I'm sure I saw Joda recently..

More to the point, why bother past 100 when wepaons are maxed or does 100 pro standing not match 10/10 on ul weapons ?

Amazing skills either way there ..wonder what they are worth if chipped out ? :eek:

t

More to the point, why bother past 100 when wepaons are maxed or does 100 pro standing not match 10/10 on ul weapons ?

Amazing skills either way there ..wonder what they are worth if chipped out ? :eek:

t

No point.. would effectively crash the market.

lol Sorry mate but no fucking way. :) Unless ofc you are depositing a few million peds. I'm level 119 now and was like 110 a year ago. I've chipped a lot and hunted like crazy. I realize you may hunt a bit more than me now (shown by your nice tracker stats), but I assure you the levels don't come so easy at that point.

Like I said... I race you all to 1M skill points. I never said it will be easy.

t

You still get agility, evade, and the skill value rise... once he chip out he will get alot of peds... ofc he could chip out along the way but i guess he dont need to.

i would love to be the most skilled person in PE would be an honor.

didnt joda chip million peds worth of skill to rise 10 health recently?

t

More health points and dodge will always help you in pvp.

I thought that Dan Dan Petrov was "much" higher skilled than Joda?
Not saying that Joda got some impressive skills tho! :laugh: Anything beyond lvl 100 is just fantasy lvl's in my "world".. :ahh:
I'm closing in on Combat Sense (lvl 50), and I can't even imagine how freaking slow it will be at lvl 100+ :eek:

My only thoughts for skilling beyond lvl 100 would be two things:
-Trying to achieve your own ATH skill record\ maybe even Entropia's highest skilled.

-Even more effective hunting\ crafting\ mining. Not that I think you will notice much difference in your budget from lvl 145 to lvl 146, I guess the health points stops raising very fast, and mobs are probably hitting you quite rarely (considered what they do to others at least), and you already maxed every item ingame (til date). But I guess every lvl will improve your effective gaming and thereby reduce your outcome even more for each and every lvl you gain :)

Actually, after some level is no point in keeping some skills... but I would say that skilling is still to easy. If you are active, you can make 1 level in 2 weeks at level 100. I expect at level 150 you can make 1 in 2-3 months, but is still fast. Not that it makes any difference.

t

More range than gun will have as max. ie. on my Mod Teg joda is 108.1 and I'm like 106.4 but the gun's max is 104.5. Only works on "old " UL guns. I believe better loot somehow as well.

Like I said... I race you all to 1M skill points. I never said it will be easy.

You said reaching his level would take a few years, I believe more like 100 if you want his agility. His courage is 24k almost so good luck with that one too. :)

didnt joda chip million peds worth of skill to rise 10 health recently?

No but he did chip up quite a bit.

Not saying that Joda got some impressive skills tho! :laugh: Anything beyond lvl 100 is just fantasy lvl's in my "world".. :ahh:
I'm closing in on Combat Sense (lvl 50), and I can't even imagine how freaking slow it will be at lvl 100+ :eek:

My only thoughts for skilling beyond lvl 100 would be two things:
-Trying to achieve your own ATH skill record\ maybe even Entropia's highest skilled.

-Even more effective hunting\ crafting\ mining. Not that I think you will notice much difference in your budget from lvl 145 to lvl 146, I guess the health points stops raising very fast, and mobs are probably hitting you quite rarely (considered what they do to others at least), and you already maxed every item ingame (til date). But I guess every lvl will improve your effective gaming and thereby reduce your outcome even more for each and every lvl you gain :)

But anyway ... You have to think that MA has dunn a lot off nerf ( and its lot ) on skills and attributes so if you want to gain skills and attributes today its many times harder.
As pregold time if you was a active hunter the you could easy get 100 in attribute in 1 year try to do it now.:D

I think am going to mine room and cry now.:(

You said reaching his level would take a few years, I believe more like 100 if you want his agility. His courage is 24k almost so good luck with that one too. :)

I don't want his agility level. I want those skills that do something for me. And I think that after you have whatever guns you need to use maxed and you have HP above 300 you are already equal. Above that point is just a competition for ego or pk-ers, and I am not so interested in pk. I do think that it will take less than 10 years to reach his agility level.

wait wait.. so every UL gun that has no L version is maxed at 100lvl??? (except TT weapons)

so like for example Jester D-1 will do same dmg as Opalo at 100lvl????

if yes then... i really need a 100lvl :D

wait wait.. so every UL gun that has no L version is maxed at 100lvl??? (except TT weapons)

A jester can do the maximum hits that it is capable of at lvl 100 hit; any ul only weapon works that way. I'm not sure if you need lvl 100 in laser sniper(dmg) though, dmg seems to lag behind hit anyway. I'll let you know in about 3 years.

If you want lvl 100 to get the Jester to be as powerful as an opalo..

Why not just get an opalo?

If you want lvl 100 to get the Jester to be as powerful as an opalo..

Why not just get an opalo?

Jester has better reload :silly2:

lol i was just thinking how long you will need to compensate the expenses (or better the minus you made, to reach lvl100). How many 0.0000?pec you will safe on armor and fap decay? :D:D:D:D

Skilling has been nerfed, weapons have been nerfed, everything that allowed the ubers to get their skill levels apart from time itself has been changed to stop it happening now.

In 10 years who knows what will be nerfed that we take for granted now?

Enjoy the game, revel in the skills you will never have ...we're all waaay too late and have to accept that to be happy.

Maybe this is what they mean by a new golden age though, our chance to be somewhere close to where these uber guys were years ago...and to be where they are now in years to come if we stick with it like they have..but on newer planets?

t

Threads like this belong in the Skills forum, not EU General Discussion.

Forum Rules said:
3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer moderators and administrators. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum will be moved without notice. Note that threads and posts made in the General Discussion forum do NOT earn any EFDs.

Moved.

Dan chipped out some skills. Don´t know hunting skills, but definately know he chipped out MF skills, to unlock MF-Harmony again :)

Back