Holloween Presents

mandu

Stalker
Society
Victory
Mandu Mojo Marconi
It is almost Holloween. Do you thin we will get presents again this year?

With the new capabilities of Cry2, I'd like a Ghost outfit that will un-equip everything else you have and make you look like a white, translucent Ghost.! that is my Holloween wish, what is yours?

With the new capabilities of Cry2, I'd like a Ghost outfit that will un-equip everything else you have and make you look like a white, translucent Ghost.! that is my Holloween wish, what is yours?

Something with a suffix of 'SGA' on it, that will advance my potential within EU.

...although I still quite regularly wear the skull mask from last year, it doesn't help me by scaring the mobs any :(. Just freaky to equip it (or the pumpkin mask) during a trade with an unsuspecting noob :D.

They should make a mode like when people used to die in PE and had to wander around as a ghost and find a revive terminal to click.

A shopkeeper...

Here's hoping all estate owners get a free shopkeeper for Halloween since they are taking so long to bring our apartments back in to a a usable form! :)

I will gladly put a Halloween costume on the new shopkeeper if I get one! :)

what about a bloodstained stainless steel screw; the one MA uses to screw us :D

ok, less cynical now, what about just something funny, Tim Burton style funny ;)

I've been away for a while so I don't know if this was a previous present or not but how about a huge pumpkin with an evil grin that you can put over your head and matching carrot gloves? :D

How about...

Witches hat and broomstick (especially if its a weapon to hit people with).

Werewolf mask with claws (possibly another weapon).

Vampire fangs.

Frankensteins monster mask.

UMMMM How about a Mega Man Blasters? or a nice white tattered robe to go with my angel wings!

how about if you add the ability to hold the broomstick like you are riding it? :D

There are always 3 gifts for the different amount of money people deposited, so I think in that order:

Fangs
Dracula mask
Cape - black on the outside, red on the inside

sabakuma plushie. Magical Broom (L) that can teleport and prob pumpkin facemask SGA.lol

How about, for a change, rather than a Halloween gift as such - a box of fireworks?

Sparklers, Catherine Wheels, etc., the sort of things that are traditional in the UK on 5th November.

Or fireworks/gifts/objects that are traditional elsewhere in the EU at this time of year.

I want fairy wings and costume

i just want them to rebuild my home at bilton towers

I want a devil's tail (not the enmatter :)) to go with my devil outfit.

first flying vehicle in EU :yay: well off cliffs atleast.

or they could work like that Harry Potter broom toy :D

here is a quote from the page:
Here are some reviews from parents who have purchased the gift for their children on Amazon.com:

This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He's a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.

When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.

My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy for any Harry Potter fan! :)

How about...

Werewolf mask with claws (possibly another weapon).

Vampire fangs.

Frankensteins monster mask.

love these ideas.. I would love to have a witched hat and broom.. and if not that a vampire cloak. Hehehe

- Halloween 2009 Cognac Coat
(100% Black outside, 100% Burgundy inside, 100% Cadmium Stripes)

- Vampire Mask
(including Fangs)

- Halloween Jack o' Lantarn
(wich is useable as a lamp-light when ur in the dark woods)

Create halloween-special mobs that drop halloween loot (treats)...like the wraiths in LoTR.

And all the presents aforementioned :D

Create halloween-special mobs that drop halloween loot (treats)...like the wraiths in LoTR.

And all the presents aforementioned :D

A Holloween mob would be fun. Christmas, New Year, Easter, St. Patricks Day, Thanks giving... could be fun too!

It less than a week til Halloween come on MA i want to be able to wear/use my Halloween gift for more than a day:D

I'd rather they work on fixing more bugs, increasing stability, and re-introducing missing features and systems, instead of spending their time making Halloween gifts.

the 31st is my birthday, so anything would make me happy. :)

i'd like to see a costume called "McCormick", where we'd all become a McCormick, and get into all sorts of riff-raff and shenanigans.

I think something that glows in the dark now that we have day/night cycles...

But it needs to be something we can wear not hold so that we can still use a weapon...

A Holloween mob would be fun. Christmas, New Year, Easter, St. Patricks Day, Thanks giving... could be fun too!

I want to kill santa and Easter bunnies :yay:

I'd rather they work on fixing more bugs, increasing stability, and re-introducing missing features and systems, instead of spending their time making Halloween gifts.

yeah but we want a gift this year

Back