cyberlife : it's fun ( ...or play for other fun?)

Status

teka23new(d)

Provider
Society
Noob Society
Adamant Befrage Seeus
When i was child existed i socety game called CRACK! in this game who lost all his money was the winner! ( that fucking game!)
Only an idiot in this crisys time could continue to think to play at this game (...personally i never begin to play!)

If i don't move my avatr why receive less (/4) wound
If i fight and i need wound after tot (noLOL) die i ask to me if exist a P2P system inside Entropia!
about percentual possibility to stay under safe monitorization ...we could stay SURE! (... in our country SURE is die!!!)

usually don't cry! but if everyday this issue coused lost (wont, time, analisys date and money)

Could i be a pirate ... this word doesn't keep a necessary affinity whit shit!!!

PS Otherwise i like too much some1's praise effort to contribute in psychiatry and dermology...your choiche to give the nth sample will be your blast!!!
However you will be bless by MA your job give them
A huge profit

Ahhh , I see : )

absolute no idea really what this thread are about . LOL

When i was child existed i socety game called CRACK! in this game who lost all his money was the winner! ( that fucking game!)
Only an idiot in this crisys time could continue to think to play at this game (...personally i never begin to play!)

If i fight and i need wound after tot (noLOL) die i ask to me if exist a P2P system inside Entropia!
about percentual possibility to stay under safe monitorization ...we could stay SURE! (... in our country SURE is die!!!)

usually don't cry! but if everyday this issue coused lost (wont, time, analisys date and money)

Could i be a pirate ... this word doesn't keep a necessary affinity whit shit!!!

PS Otherwise i like too much some1's praise effort to contribute in psychiatry and dermology...your choiche to give the nth sample will be your blast!!!
A huge profit

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

oh you again :eek:

picture.php

The argonauts are confused. :D

I potatoes tomatoes going down to near hospital think of another thing since yesterday. Is left for you man dentist jump gun full featured.

If is Mindark so the all go in so not for you go after outside is fun no! Give chips not so I other best see the number is equal one two twenty one hundred!!

Hot chill does in country travel a mother in law makes clean the room. Ask no to do the not did.

am i this bad when i make threads?

or is someone making fun of me?

I potatoes tomatoes going down to near hospital think of another thing since yesterday. Is left for you man dentist jump gun full featured.

If is Mindark so the all go in so not for you go after outside is fun no! Give chips not so I other best see the number is equal one two twenty one hundred!!

Hot chill does in country travel a mother in law makes clean the room. Ask no to do the not did.

:rofl:

I thought id heard em all but nooooo...

sounds like a translator that is about to loose his job :D

I have it totally once with the fact what there is blessing through the starter of this fact :wise:

I still dont understand.

A huge profit

Um... What?

A huge profit

So poetic and thought provoking.

I think I'd need to smoke a LOOOT of pot to understand that.

And that amount of pot would cost more than a modfap

(I'd go for the modfap)

If the book is where the rubber jump flew apple banana chili ketchup ninja monkeys confiscated objects, due to breeding problems should not at all to have a domestic slavery.

However, if we do not believe it if and when we can so it maybe watermelon. :yay:

LOL What?

funny_0020.jpg

Babelfish is can be improved no further.

Hmmm.

Whatever that poster is selling, I want three of it!

You are the greatest addition to this community since MMA Big Show :)

He just sold me what he had just stuck in his mouth and now my head spin crazly worng way up down side you know mean though.

well i dont shoe horse you mean. for him other there pink shoes with death star he my last is MA. should eat King fishers breakfast then some time in the past you may find huge global and make MA show feet and lay down for me to eat finger with toast. Auction home pay is through house window and cost to play hurt my eyes. investing coins of great gold in skills that will make uber me stong and MA shove food in head for us to win.

omg!!! another repressed noob!!! Don´t worry we´ll play for you.

Well, here's a challenge for our forum translators!

I think I can actually get a little of sum'n out of it..

He's whining about the game costing and we shouldn't pay at this time of depression and all.

And he actually states that he never even played?

And then he blabbers something about constantly losing and getting your money back isn't guaranteed at all.

And then something about we're just making MA rich.. well duh? :rolleyes:

Translated using 'Dillys Swahili to English dictionary' (2010)

When I was a child there existed a society game called CRACK! In this game the player who lost all his money was the winner! ( that fucking game!)
Only an idiot in this crazy time could continue to think about playing this game (...personally I never began to play!)

If I don't move my avatar why receive less (/4) wound
If I fight and I need wound after too (no LOL) I did ask myself if a P2P system exists inside Entropia!
About the percentual possibility to stay under safe monitorization *...we could stay SURE! (... in our country SURE is die!!!)

Usually I don't cry, But if everyday this issue caused losses (want, time, analisys date and money)

Could I be a pirate ... this word doesn't keep a necessary affinity with shit!!!

PS Otherwise I like someone praise effort to contribute in psychiatry and dermology...your choice to give the n'th sample will be your blast!!!
A huge profit.

*Un-readable

Last edited:
Status
Back