To Kill A RockStar!

Nice to see this back; waiting for the video.
Looks like Force's got some balls though :nutkick:... keep it coming.

*leans against the thread* *Slips and Trip* *gets up elegantly with sexy head swing, fanning long hair* Oh hey hey :) . Damn Shit sorry, was just walking by and thought i heard something in here. Oh well...Oh wait i should prob post something huh .... Hang on :D

Song choice especially selected for Wildbush. Watch my Biaaaatch pay me in Lootable. WHERE IT MATTERS ;)

Cya Nibs

*leans against the thread* *Slips and Trip* *gets up elegantly with sexy head swing, fanning long hair* Oh hey hey :) . Damn Shit sorry, was just walking by and thought i heard something in here. Oh well...Oh wait i should prob post something huh .... Hang on :D

Song choice especially selected for Wildbush. Watch my Biaaaatch pay me in Lootable. WHERE IT MATTERS ;)

Cya Nibs

Dude.... you skipped the best part of the video, where the bloke gets ran over by the bus! :wise:

* disappointed face*

Cya Nibs

To funny... Love it! But you forget my 3rd video is in production now and stats were kept this time! It don't look good for you at all this time ;)

Oh almost forgot trashing your VTOL twice ROCKED!

Bravo, bravo daisy!

Cya Nibs

funny stuff looting Da nib lmao

Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. was a double "PWN" amber won the "open fighting event" last night he so lost in - all to easy

jeez man, if only it were that easy, you obviously have some kinda cockstar tracker, cos i can never find em, even when they say they will be there thay arent!! DOH!!

good work anyway bud :lolup:

Just wait at the revive :D

If you love to PK this SOC the RockStars post your pics/video here! I bring to you a second time around a place to oppose this SOC as they openly advertise themselves as a PK SOC and challenge all to PK with them so why not a thread to oppose them? If you ended up as one of their poster children this is the place to respond to them keep it out of their thread as it just makes more publicity for their thread. Less bumps that thread gets the better!

Here are my videos and the question was posed to me in the old thread what was the real score? I say to you count the couple of pics they have of me dead first then watch my videos ;)

Note: To the Neverdie SOC (they were the ones in the Vtol in the 1st video) I took your actions as hostile and fired on you guys, my apologies and you guys have me backing you anytime!

With no further adieu here they are back on the forum, more videos to come VERY soon ;)

Special thanks to Hanne and JC for doing what they could to figure out what happened to the last thread. Accidents happen it is understandable and will be over looked great work to both of you figuring it out!

NOW POST THE PICS/VIDS UP!

Oooooh I hear some placbo in that second clip

I like you now Wildman :D

Bah cant find where to post this lol

My noobish days becoming ubah lol lol

Cya Nibs

Yea Editing out all those RS kills on you nibs is taking time huh Wildwoman ;)

Looks like you TP camped....What happens when you come out of that TP anyway? Doesn't something pop up, hmmmmm?

That some pretty awsome lewt, tho so gratz on that...

Tippin'

LMAO!! Daisy , I was watching his screen when he came out of the TP. A stupid pop-up saying he was in a contaminated zone was covering the middle of his screen . Oh, and I notice you only have the one in that zone,as you can't handle him when he can see :laugh:

Della your sooo nib..lol

LMAO!! Daisy , I was watching his screen when he came out of the TP. A stupid pop-up saying he was in a contaminated zone was covering the middle of his screen . Oh, and I notice you only have the one in that zone,as you can't handle him when he can see :laugh:

IT'S OBVIOUS WILDWOMAN WAS GETTING THE 1ST HITS - LOL..EXCUSES , BLAH , BLAH , BLAH - know anything about pvp4, eh?

Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. showed "OLGA" pic of your hubby, she said yuck!-guy in daisys vid much better looking - so you should be happy not crying:silly2:

Last edited:
:lolup: I feel fine with my Wildman..it is Olga I feel sorry for.. she might look good ,but you Sir Force are no catch!!:eyecrazy:

:lolup: I feel fine with my Wildman..it is Olga I feel sorry for.. she might look good ,but you Sir Force are no catch!!:eyecrazy:

LOL got to agree with u Della :)
"Sir Force" looks like a old old drug addict lmao ;p The way he behave i gess its not far from the truth either rofl ;)

Last edited:
Stats provided by Cuilwen Evey

team -- Cuilwen Evey Total Kills = 15
team -- Erkle dilly Dillyston Total Kills = 108
team -- Suu Left Miles Total Kills = 1
team -- ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED Total Kills = 65
team -- jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla Total Kills = 22
team -- Jack Panzer Fist Total Kills = 1
team -- bu kes rohan killed Amber Knightley Total Kills = 10
team -- Wildman Total Kills = 104
Daisy ColdFinger Total Kills = 38
Amber Knightley Total Kills = 6
Fruit Total Kills = 6
Force Majeure Total Kills = 35
ShinHurr Hoth Uras Total Kills = 12

Amber Knightley killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 1 to 0
bu kes rohan killed Amber Knightley 3 to 0
bu kes rohan killed Force Majeure 2 to 0
bu kes rohan killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 1 to 0
bu kes rohan killed ShinHurr Hoth Uras 1 to 0
Cuilwen Evey killed Amber Knightley 3 to 2
Cuilwen Evey killed EZ 1 to 0
Cuilwen Evey killed Kormos Grig Mohol 1 to 0
Cuilwen Evey killed Vadim Wasilisk Radchenko 1 to 0
Daisy ColdFinger killed bu kes rohan 4 to 3
Daisy ColdFinger killed Cuilwen Evey 5 to 0
Daisy ColdFinger killed ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED 6 to 3
Daisy ColdFinger killed Fruit 2 to 0
Daisy ColdFinger killed Haren Metal Relos 2 to 0
Daisy ColdFinger killed Jack Jack Panzer Fist 1 to 0
Daisy ColdFinger killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 5 to 2
Daisy ColdFinger killed MY ENJOY DESTINY 5 to 0
Daisy ColdFinger killed sapeian 1 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Amber Knightley 9 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Cuilwen Evey 5 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Force Majeure 13 to 12
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Haren Metal Relos 1 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 3 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed sapeian 13 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed ShinHurr Hoth Uras 3 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Skeezer Aszkenaze 9 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Suu Left Miles 1 to 0
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed Wildman 5 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed Amber Knightley 9 to 1
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed bu kes rohan 1 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed Cuilwen Evey 14 to 1
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed Daisy ColdFinger 20 to 2
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED 1 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed Force Majeure 17 to 6
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed -III Tenacity III- 3 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 8 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed sapeian 4 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed ShinHurr Hoth Uras 17 to 2
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed Skeezer Aszkenaze 7 to 0
Erkle dilly Dillyston killed Wildman 7 to 4
Force Majeure killed Cuilwen Evey 5 to 0
Force Majeure killed EZ 1 to 0
Force Majeure killed Fruit 1 to 0
Force Majeure killed Jack Panzer Fist 1 to 0
Force Majeure killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 2 to 1
Force Majeure killed MY ENJOY DESTINY 2 to 0
Force Majeure killed Suu Left Miles 1 to 0
Fruit killed Amber Knightley 2 to 1
Fruit killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla 3 to 1
Fruit killed sapeian 1 to 0
Jack Panzer Fist killed Amber Knightley 1 to 0
jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla killed Skeezer Aszkenaze 7 to 0
jediIllusionary Xarkon Scyllakilled Cuilwen Evey 11 to 8
ShinHurr Hoth Uras killed Amber Knightley 3 to 1
ShinHurr Hoth Uras killed Cuilwen Evey 1 to 0
ShinHurr Hoth Uras killed -III Tenacity III- 1 to 0
ShinHurr Hoth Uras killed Jack Jack Panzer Fist 2 to 0
ShinHurr Hoth Uras killed MY ENJOY DESTINY 1 to 0
ShinHurr Hoth Uras killed Skeezer Aszkenaze 1 to 0
Suu Left Miles killed Amber Knightley 1 to 0
Wildman killed Amber Knightley 17 to 0
Wildman killed bu kes rohan 1 to 0
Wildman killed Cuilwen Evey 7 to 0
Wildman killed Daisy ColdFinger 24 to 5
Wildman killed Force Majeure 25 to 4
Wildman killed Fruit 1 to 0
Wildman killed -III Tenacity III- 2 to 0
Wildman killed Jack Panzer Fist 1 to 0
Wildman killed jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla (aka: Xarkon Scylla) 5 to 0
Wildman killed sapeian 2 to 0
Wildman killed ShinHurr Hoth Uras 12 to 1
Wildman killed Skeezer Aszkenaze 2 to 0
Wildman killed Vadim Wasilisk Radchenko 1 to 0

From the looks of these scores I didn't have much to EDIT OUT ;) Have a nice day losers! Again RockStars post all the pics you have of me dead. Viewers watch my video, decide for yourself, enjoy the laugh and entertainment this weak so called PK SOC is providing you all...

My noobish days becoming ubah lol lol

I see where you killed skalman, gz on that but I don't see a global message? But is Skulman a RockStar? This thread is for RockStar deaths only.

Stats provided by Cuilwen Evey

team -- Cuilwen Evey Total Kills = 15
team -- Erkle dilly Dillyston Total Kills = 108
team -- Suu Left Miles Total Kills = 1
team -- ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED Total Kills = 65
team -- jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla Total Kills = 22
team -- Jack Panzer Fist Total Kills = 1
team -- bu kes rohan killed Amber Knightley Total Kills = 10
team -- Wildman Total Kills = 104

Daisy ColdFinger Total Kills = 38
Amber Knightley Total Kills = 6
Fruit Total Kills = 6
Force Majeure Total Kills = 35
ShinHurr Hoth Uras Total Kills = 12

From the looks of these scores I didn't have much to EDIT OUT ;) Have a nice day losers! Again RockStars post all the pics you have of me dead. Viewers watch my video, decide for yourself, enjoy the laugh and entertainment this weak so called PK SOC is providing you all...

Hold up, hold up. You mean to tell me you are proud of your team of 7's performance against just 4 RS (With 2 of us doing events as well )

Dude, if we had your teams numbers against just four others, TRUST ME, the enemy kill scores would not have looked nearly as good as our do, all things considered my man. Dude, id demote your ass and send you back to go peel some potatoes with a team performance like that :yup:

Hold up, hold up. You mean to tell me you are proud of your team of 7's performance against just 4 RS (With 2 of us doing events as well )

Dude, if we had your teams numbers against just four others, TRUST ME, the enemy kill scores would not have looked nearly as good as our do, all things considered my man. Dude, id demote your ass and send you back to go peel some potatoes with a team performance like that :yup:

If battle starts, rockstars and people who support you VS rest of the world, wanna guess who wins?

:

Says the bloke who bragged and posted a video of 2 vs 1 You and Force Vs. Me. You hypocrite!

Besides...

The figures show, and you know perfectly well that there were only 3 on our team firing most of the shots; EMW, Wildman, and me.
No use trying to make up excuses! I thought you were against lame excuses, so why make one yourself?! :laugh:

No use trying to make up excuses!

ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, YEA IM DAMN PROUD OF RS's PERFORMACE SON !
HOORAHH

The figures show, and you know perfectly well that there were only 3 on our team firing most of the shots; EMW, Wildman, and me.
Let me tell u non pvp~ers. What you have here is a master in the art of "excuses". They been playing so long, they Uber at excuses ~ fact. Each time i and others have faced you. i will put money down that you will in that short space of time come up with at least 4 excuses ~ FACT ! Always ! :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Thats Weak man, Weak ~ Fact ;)

Fact is, with those numbers to RS. You NIbs Failed !​

Are RS the only ones having fun here or what lol. You lot go read a book, watch some family guy or someting and cheer the F up ffs. You stealing my happy face with all this biaaaatching.... damn:tongue2:

Thought you all were OOOoooober?

Besides...Haven't I seen a few times a BUNCHA Rock Stars up against ONE person....And FAILING?

(Seen plenty RS team against one and winning too, to be fair...)

Daisey, you're nutty, but funny too.
:)

Tippin'

Last edited:

Umm look at what I did solo against 4 RocksStars. Funniest thing ever you calling in the troops to try pin me down the videos don't lie :lolup:

Really mature behaviour, im getting -rep's from rockstar members with messages such as "you so fugly lmao" :scratch2:

Really mature behaviour, im getting -rep's from rockstar members with messages such as "you so fugly lmao" :scratch2:

Oh reallllllyyyyyyy. Would u like me to post a screenie of yers ? , you hippo.

Edit: i mean, hypocrite ;) Get a life, grow some pubes or something g damnit :silly2:

Ya -reps from Force and daisy the only 2 I received for this thread Can't see past 20 +reps as they are leaving the page now. :eyecrazy: Wonder who is winning the forum wars as well as the PK wars :tongue2:

Ok you know what, i aint playing this, fuck him, fuck her, fuck you, u did this, didnt do that WHAT EVA with you nibs. You children carry on on yer own. I play my game out there, where i loot all a your ass, THEN i bring it in here. Ya hear biaaaaatches ...tata swweties

Last edited:
Ok you know what, i aint playing this, fuck him, fuck her, fuck you, u did this, didnt do that WHAT EVA with you nibs. You children carry on on yer own. I play my game out there, where i loot all a your ass, THEN i bring it in here. Ya hear biaaaaatches ;)...tata swweties

Seems like I am getting to someone :tongue2:

Back