Info: Medusa apartments now available

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
With the latest update we are now able to start putting the lovely apartments located at Medusa island to use. The first apartment will be auctioned away next week.

Start date: 20.02.2011. End date: 27.02.2011 (Evening time - exact time yet to be decided)

As we (the investors) will not be competing in this first bid round we will use it to gauge the interest and market value of these apartments. Once the auction is over we will offer the remaining apartments to our own investors first at similar prices. Whatever is left will then be auctioned off 1 per month until we run out.

Should anyone wish to get a hold of an apartment immediately it will be possible to pre-order at a price of 5k ped per apartment. This is an instant BO first come - first served offer.
Reserved so far:
Bazaar apartment 12, South Wing
Bazaar apartment 11, South Wing
Bazaar apartment 9, South Wing
Bazaar apartment 1, South Wing

Bazaar apartment 12, North Wing

medusa_apartment_02.jpg

A couple apartments will also be kept for event prizes.

Last edited:
This are the best apartments in the game today, too bad I can't afford one.
GL with the sale.

They look great. Sure to be a good investment. :)

This are the best apartments in the game today, too bad I can't afford one.
GL with the sale.
Yep, assuming you folks moved the Hiyruu so they are not right next to the building, lol. Would suck to die every time you go out on the patio.

How many item slots do these places got?

Yep, assuming you folks moved the Hiyruu so they are not right next to the building, lol. Would suck to die every time you go out on the patio.

How many item slots do these places got?
Yes, the Medusa complex area is now Hiyruu free.

Don't remember the item points for the apartments and I'm not able to login for a few more hours. But I'm sure some one will enlighten you soon enough :)

5k for an apartment ... looooooool ...

Given the amount that is available everywhere I would estimate a whole 0 less ... But good luck

Angel

Going to be exciting to see what it'll go for, and if its more than i will give or what has been guessed so far... :)

like everything new in the game the first one,s are always higher priced, I would wait to see what the real going price will be set at.:wise:

Well I wanted one....but at this price there is no way I can afford that. Thanks anyways....

5k for an apartment ... looooooool ...

Given the amount that is available everywhere I would estimate a whole 0 less ... But good luck

Angel

Well that is for the INSTANT buyout, and considering other apartments costs 500 to 1000PED and those are much bigger and cooler... I'd say its a rather fair first BO price :dunno:

Qetesh I have sent you a pm concerning pre order of appt 12 South for 5k :)

Last edited:
Your inbox is full! :)

Well that is for the INSTANT buyout, and considering other apartments costs 500 to 1000PED and those are much bigger and cooler... I'd say its a rather fair first BO price :dunno:

Or considering I can barely get 200ped for my CND apartment. But I`m sure some people will buy. Why I`ll never know but that`s EU. Full of questions and very few answers.

and how many slots?

Also, any chance you'll take pre-orders on shops as well as apartments?

Qetesh
I Just thought I would officially post, to back up a PM I sent earlier.
BO bid 5K for Bazaar Apartment 11, South Wing, Floor 12.

Let me know when we can meet.

Cheers
Bjorn

Qetesh
I Just thought I would officially post, to back up a PM I sent earlier.
BO bid 5K for Bazaar Apartment 11, South Wing, Floor 12.

LOL, this just opened up a cano-o-worms...

The investors haven't even chosen their own apartments yet. :laugh:

<awaiting the addendum: "Pick-a-Specific-Medusa-Apartment" clause - BO will be 10K>

I havent payed much attention to the medusa appartments, and clearly I have missed something.

What is special with these appartments Vs. Genesis or billiton?

Since people say they are the 'best' appartments. I guess its about location and not amount of items you can put in. :scratch2:

I havent payed much attention to the medusa appartments, and clearly I have missed something.

Completely new layout, with multiple rooms... bathroom, extra bedroom, sunken living room, loft, front room with large window along an entire wall...

There are some screenshots posted in the OP. :yup:

But no foruniture that makes them cool looking... the whole Medusa looks better than other houses, still it look so old fashion game style... I understand why ppl would pay 1k... but 5? wow... big gz to Medusa owners.

lol 5k peds if i want one right now , this is smelly ...

and sems silly when i think about the price ... little horny for profit ?

i guess next we see a LA for sale with the price bigger than medusa was :lolup:

Since people say they are the 'best' appartments. I guess its about location and not amount of items you can put in. :scratch2:

First of all: They have correct sunlight and shadows. When sun is shining you will get correct light and shadows in the apartment. [I hope they will implement this to the old apartments too!]

Second: They are much larger than any of the old apartments.

I made a 3D model of the apartments at Medusa's Head. You may get it from there:

www.3d-handwerker.de/EU/Medusa_Apartment/Apartment02.exe

Paranoia Warning: it is an exe-file. If you don't trust me, don't download it!

It's a 3D-model provided by Dassault Systems' "e-drawing". It means you don't need to install nothing. Just start it and enjoy the 3D-model. I think you'll trust me ;-)

From this model I got the following data:

Basement (red):
small room: 14 sqm
large room: 75 sqm

Middle level (yellow):
large room: 172 sqm
small room: 25 sqm
bathroom; 19 sqm

Upper level (blue):
large room: 62 sqm
small room 34 sqm

In total: ~400 sqm

I made a thread in the past about the old school apartments - just for comparing:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?55271-Drawing-of-Apartments&highlight=

Screenshots for those who don't like to download an exe-file:

top view

perspective view

back view to the "basement"

Now the bad news:
Allowed items: 120 only! I asked FPC if this could be an error. They answered: No. Qetesh sent me the good news: every estate owner can buy more items by paying 2k PED/20 items ... ROFL! Really nice

... edit ...
... and no! It didn't take much time and was not much work ... two hours I think

Last edited:
First of all: They have correct sunlight and shadows. When sun is shining you will get correct light and shadows in the apartment. [I hope they will implement this to the old apartments too!]

I made a 3D model of the apartments at Medusa's Head. You may get it from there:

Really nice modeling! I put the perspective view up in the OP. Hope you don't mind :)

5k is a bit to steep for me, if you could go 1.5k then i could consider doing a buyout.

5k is a bit to steep for me, if you could go 1.5k then i could consider doing a buyout.

5k is kinda buyout. If the BO would be at 1.5k all apartments would have been sold already I think and I would own two ;-)

5k is kinda buyout. If the BO would be at 1.5k all apartments would have been sold already I think and I would own two ;-)

1 per person.:eureka:

Great work there Jamira. A big Thank You for it. :)

sooo ... 20:30 MA time ... c'mon Qetesh ;-)

I mean do I have to go to petrol station for some more beer or is it enough to stick with this bottle of red wine?

= free bump

Back