Selling: Selling off UBER items

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
Selling off UBER/RARE (however you want to look at it) items

I'm currently in need of PEDs I've come to a situation in real life and need some cash so I'm selling off some of my prized items. Please give me offers via PM or here and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Armors:
FULL Salamander SGA (M) (Selling set only) (usually kept around full TT)-SOLD
Helmet T.4
Harness T.3
Arm T.1
Gloves T.4
Thigh T.7
Shins T.3
Foot T.4

FULL Mark.6A Mentor Edition Plates (Selling set only) (usually kept around full TT)
Angel Shin Guards (M) T1.6

Weapons:
HL8 Unlimited T4 (TT=5496.41) (ASKING Around +9.5K)-SOLD
Omegaton A103
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 T2.5 (TT=109.38)
EWE EP-40 Mercenary T2.2 (TT=76.95)
A3 Punisher MK.II (TT=16.54)
#1 Beast Amp-SOLD
#2 Beast Amp-SOLD

#1 Katsuichi Honor (Min TT)
#2 Katsuichi Honor (Min TT)
#3 Katsuichi Honor (Min TT)
#1 Killian Broadsword (Min TT)
#2 Killian Broadsword (Min TT)
#3 Killian Broadsword (Min TT)
#1 Alekz Precision Scope
#2 Alekz Precision Scope

Mind Force Chips:
Powerful Wormhole Chip (usually kept around full TT)-SOLD
First Generation Combustive Attack Chip IV (usually kept around full TT)
Teleportation Chip V (usually kept around full TT)
Regeneration Chip V (usually kept around full TT)

Blueprints:
Vlakyrie MK1 (C, L) Blueprint (L) 13 Clicks-SOLD
Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint
Dynera Laser Sight Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
E-Amp 13 Blueprint
E-Amp 14 Blueprint

FAPs:
Adjusted Hedoc SK-50 Unlimmited T1.9 (On it's way to T2)
Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Fap T1.1
EMT Kit Ek-2500 Deluxe Fap T2.1
Omegaton Fast Aid Fap-50 T1.4

Also, I might consider selling my Land Area as well; not sure if I would though as I'm not really planning on it. However, I'm open to hearing offers on it. OLA#11 Danimal's Ranch located NE of Silver Ridge TP
1xArgonaut DNA (Active), 3xExarosaur DNA (1Active, 2In-Active)

I've already sent off a few PM's about my land area details, and there has been some interest in purchasing the Land Area. No real substantially mind blowing offers that I will sell at yet though.--SOLD

I reserve the right to cancel this sale thread at any time for whatever reason. If offers are not what I expect I won't sell, once a reasonable price is met for the item I am looking for I will sell it off. Look for more items to be added soon! Please keep this thread clean as I don't want it to get too big with discussions.

Good luck to everyone and happy buying?!

~Danimal

Last edited:
where are the uber items ????

how much for the hl8 ?

Angel

was interested in hl8 too but ...not anymore :D
Gl with your sale but also best of good luck withdrawaling your peds....god hope for you it isnt urgent :rolleyes:

was interested in hl8 too but ...not anymore :D
Gl with your sale but also best of good luck withdrawaling your peds....god hope for you it isnt urgent :rolleyes:

Entopia is selling hers for +9.5K and its T3...mines T4 :/ lowest I can do is about 10.5k-ish

~Danimal

Awhile I guess, but shes in no rush to sell hers..

~Danimal

I think you missed the point there ... His has been on the market for quite a while NOT selling at the asking price. Yours is a tier higher and you want at least 1000 ped more (not sure about the tiering costs) but if you want a quick sale, you need to lower the price. Doubt anyone is jumping on your offer (regarding the hl8) quickly ... Just my 2 cents ...

Gl

What's the asking price for the LA, what's the upkeep and what's your average income (pm details if you don't want to share public)

Angel

Price on the sala SGA with or without the plates plz

wrong thread, sorry, bump for you :)

Also interested in the LA, please PM me details regarding taxes, desired asking price, etc.

I'm not home right now but I can share those stats to those that asked when im home. Also lowered the asking price of HL8 by 1k peds. Thanks guys.

~Danimal

I would also know the details on the land and on the salamander SGA

PM's Sent to all whom have asked. If I have missed somebody I apologize for that and will PM you promptly upon request.

~Danimal

and.....bump.....

~Danimal

i bid tt+500ped for the hl8

i bid tt+500ped for the hl8

Hahah thats funny man. You do know its UNLIMITED right? Thanks for making me laugh, however please dont waste my time with offers like this if in fact you are serious.

~Danimal

I offer +6k for the HL8. I know it's considerably lower than what you're asking, but that's all the peds I've got. If you need a quick sale, I have the cash :)

I offer +6k for the HL8. I know it's considerably lower than what you're asking, but that's all the peds I've got. If you need a quick sale, I have the cash :)

Well he is a pyrate. ;)

Bumpers

Updated with sold items.

~Danimal

Bump :lolup:

~Danimal

Got some interest in my UL HL8 T4.

~Danimal

Back